• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Mark 3 Iron Man vs Black Suit Spider-Man

Spider-Man: 0 ()

Iron Man: 8 (Emirp sumitpo,XSOULOFCINDERX,Nico-v11,Vizer04,Dalesean027,CiscoTheSoto,CharlesZaGreat,Soma_King)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Spider-Man is 0.914 tons and Mach 1514.43. Iron Man is 1.954 Tons and Mach 1,545.54. Iron Man is ~2.138x stronger and 1.02x faster.

Last edited:
Precog helps close the speed gap and the symbiote suit increases AP slightly more than it was before...But I don't think Peter has much that can help him against Iron Man's range or flight. He can only get so high and far using the building around him while Iron Man can fly up a spam blasts at him. There's also the fact that Iron currently has a better lifting strength on his profile, meaning he could just drag Spider-Man to a rural location where he'd have more difficulty fighting. Peter does have more experience though (Not by much though) and his regen does help. I suppose Iron is limited by the fact that he has a limited amount of power before the suit shuts down, not sure how well Tobey Parker can stall long enough for that to happen.

IIRC this Iron Man relies more on range right, since he only goes melee if his opponent is within walking distance.

His ranged attacks might be Spidey sensed and aim dodged.

Would the shoulder guns and flares be of any help?

But yeah, I think precog will only help peter for so long. Iron Man has advantages in speed, range and AP, and can pretty much dodge anything Peter throws at him. Stark also has laughably better range and flight meaning he can spam energy attacks at Peter, some thing that is in character. And with his current better LS, could overpower or incapacitate Peter in close combat

I vote Iron Man

Peter not only takes the win when it comes to combat experience but also definitely has the experience here when it comes to dealing with aerial foes so he's not gonna be completely helpless or out of his element when dealing with Tony's flight here although tony is considerably more agile with his movements than either of the goblins

I think this fact along with him having precog at the very least doesn't make that factor as helpless as it seems

The experience gap is two year more combat experience (Since this is Iron Man 2 Tony). Peter is fighting a opponent who is stronger than him (Usually he needs help to beat them or beats them by taking advantage of an obvious weakness). I'd say an Iron Man suit is bit of a step up from Osborn's gliders and Peter's win condition is basically waiting it out until Tony loses power.

The experience gap is two year more combat experience (Since this is Iron Man 2 Tony). Peter is fighting a opponent who is stronger than him (Usually he needs help to beat them or beats them by taking advantage of an obvious weakness). I'd say an Iron Man suit is bit of a step up from Osborn's gliders and Peter's win condition is basically waiting it out until Tony loses power.
*Iron Man 1

Voting Tony.

AP advantage.
Speed Advantage.
Intelligence Advantage.
Range Advantage.
Mobility Advantage (flight).
Versatility Advantage (many more abilities and weapons available).
Skill equalizer/advantage (AI can scan and adapt to Peter’s fighting style).

As much as I'd like to vote for Peter, I think Tony's got some more advantages. He's got range, greater mobility, and can just snipe Peter from afar with his repulsors or missiles. Even with the Spider-Sense, I don't think that's going to be enough to get him the win, and he won't be able to web him down due to having inferior LS. I'd like to hear people's opinions on Raimiverse Goblin vs this version of Iron Man though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back