• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) (Pre-Final Act) and Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight) Vs. Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) and Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man)

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 15 Meters
  • U.A. Beginnings Saga Base Deku will be used
  • U.A. Beginnings Saga Dynamight will be used
  • Raimi Peter can use black suit if needed
  • Speed Equal
  • Everyone in character
  • Win by any means
  • Note: Peter 2 is Raimi Spider-Man and Peter 3 is TASM Spider-Man
Deku and Bakugo's AP is 5.13 Tons

Both Spider-Man's AP is 0.91 Tons and Peter 2 AP is higher with Black Suit

Deku's LS is Class 10 and Bakugo's LS is Unknown, likely Class 1

Both Spider-Man's LS is at least Class 100, Class K at their peaks

Deku and Bakugo both have a 5.7 AP advantage

Deku and Bakugo:
u8Ksely.jpg

Peter 2 and Peter 3: @Nierre

hBiYRxi.png

Inconclusive: @CoreOfimBalance(COB) @Dinamic8000 @Popted2 @jojo123 @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @SuperStar @Doggo
U8Cu4WN.jpg

Last edited:
i feel this might be a stomp

Deku isn't a problem in the slightest, since he can be easily restrained by the webs

but not Bakugo infact if he will be restrained, he can just use the explosions to free himself, and then proceeds to heavily damage if not one shots the spideys

since not only he has a huge ap advantage but his explosions have dura neg because they can damage characters far stronger than himself with the heat

so yeah this really might be a stomp

hm wait a minute, this isn't pre final act base deku is Final act Base Deku

you wrote the wrong words in the title

i feel this might be a stomp
Not really
Deku isn't a problem in the slightest, since he can be easily restrained by the webs
Deku can parry the webs with black whip, he just can't retrain them due to the difference is LS
but not Bakugo infact if he will be restrained, he can just use the explosions to free himself, and then proceeds to heavily damage if not one shots the spideys

since not only he has a huge ap advantage but his explosions have dura neg because they can damage characters far stronger than himself with the heat
The dura nega thing is wrong, since Bakugo with his explosions couldn't damage all might level characters like All Might himself and Incomplete Shigiraki
so yeah this really might be a stomp
nah, it may seem that way due to the AP advantage, but this is nowhere near a stomp

well in this case i vote for Deku and Bakugo

huge ap advantage, bakugo can just free himself from the webs and proceeds to hit them with the explosions, and Deku can like them use the Danger sense and avoid geetting hit with Blackwhip, on top of his anayltical prediction and overall better intelligence for combat

Um... Are you using Endeavor Agency Arc Base Izuku?

Base Izuku's AP is only an unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons and his durability is 8.12 Tons. He does not scale to 5.13 Tons in AP.

Izuku's durability is over 8X stronger than their AP, so they can't actually hurt him.

Though they can restrain him with webs, Bakugo can just free him with explosions.

Base Izuku's AP is only an unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons and his durability is 8.12 Tons. He does not scale to 5.13 Tons.

Izuku's durability is over 8X stronger than their AP, so they can't actually hurt him.

Though they can restrain him with webs, Bakugo can just free him with explosions.
actually this version used is final act base Deku, the OP just mistook in the title

Yea, I should have made that clear
Base Izuku's AP is only an unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons and his durability is 8.12 Tons. He does not scale to 5.13 Tons.

Well that's depressing

ah so it was Pre final act Deku

well apart from the Danger sense, i still vote them for the rest

Base Izuku's AP is only an unknown amount higher than 2.7 Tons and his durability is 8.12 Tons. He does not scale to 5.13 Tons in AP.
Would U.A. Beginnings Saga Deku be better then?

Would U.A. Beginnings Saga Deku be better then?
Well he's going to be a bit worse in that case. Get's restrained by web and needs Bakugo to save him from it.

He lacks any of the skill or experience to actually keep up with the Spider-Men and will struggle greatly. He won't be completely useless, he'll be an annoyance since they have to dodge his attacks and he can take a lot of their hits. But like I said if they restrain him he's done for without Bakugo's help.

Also U.A. Beginning Saga Bakugo might not actually help Izuku in character, since this is before their second fight.

If he thinks he can do it without Izuku's help, he'll without question take that chance.

This is basically Bakugo vs the Spider-Men at that point. Since he can produce explosions far stronger than their durability and is also far more durable as well. Honestly Bakugo's wide AOE attacks that surpass their durability and higher durability himself give him a high chance of winning, even without Izuku.

Alright, both Deku and Bakugo are in their U.A. Beginnings Saga Keys now
ah so it was Pre final act Deku

well apart from the Danger sense, i still vote them for the rest
counted

Edit: I also restricted Howitzer Impact for Bakugo

Honestly, what can U.A. Beginnings Saga Base Deku even do? It's only when he's using 5% OFA that he actually has any maneuverability or actual attacks. He's only really got his analytical mind and quick thinking in his base state, but never really showed any impressive combat skills. Don't really think there's anything he could do against either Spider-Man, meaning it would just be a battle between the two Spider-Men and Bakugo.

Bakugo will be the main fighter here and Deku would be support and if Deku gets webbed up at any time Bakugo can just free him but only if he chooses too.

Bakugo will definitely not free Deku methinks. Especially at this point in time.

Both Spideys are definitely more skilled than Bakugo, but their webs will be really useless I think, since Bakugo can destroy them very easily.

How impressive is Bakugo's stamina in this key? Because the Spideys can just contiue spamming webs and not get close from afar, dodging all of his attacks with relative ease, until he runs out of stamina.

Personally I wouldn't restrict Howitzer, just because of the nature of this fight being a 2v1 (basically), and he's fighting 2 opponents that have better maneuverability than he does and far better and acute senses.

Anyway my vote goes for the Peters for now

i retrict my vote for Deku and Bakugo since i voted them when they had a different keys used

How impressive is Bakugo's stamina in this key? Because the Spideys can just contiue spamming webs and not get close from afar, dodging all of his attacks with relative ease, until he runs out of stamina.
In this key, Bakugo can continuously for eight hours against Pixie-Bob's Earth Beasts.
Personally I wouldn't restrict Howitzer, just because of the nature of this fight being a 2v1 (basically), and he's fighting 2 opponents that have better maneuverability than he does and far better and acute senses.
I'll unrestrict Howitzer then
Anyway my vote goes for the Peters for now
counted
i retrict my vote for Deku and Bakugo since i voted them when they had a different keys used
revoked

Ooh then maybe he can actually turn the tides as the fight continues, since the Peters have no reliable way to take Bakugo down. I might vote incon then. Because even though Bakugo may get faster, I think he'll still struggle to actually tag both of them, since they'll theoretically be steps ahead due to their senses. But who knows, 8 hours is alot lol.

No maybe from the movies there are stamina feats that could’ve been missed but on the profiles nah

Yea, this is basically just a Bakugo vs Spider-Men fight because both Bakugo and Deku at this point in the series have absolutely no teamwork and would each have their own strategy. Deku would easily be restrained, leaving Bakugo to fight both Peters. Bakugo should probably take this since his AP is significantly higher and his Quirk gives him pretty good maneuverability as well, so it would only take one of hist most powerful explosions to take them out for the count.

I'm gonna vote a tie. As everyone said this'll become Bakugo vs the 2 Spidermen sooner or later and massive AOE explosions are devastating. His stamina is also amazing and it's what separates this from being unfair imo. The 2 Peters are going to keep dodging, webs are useless, and they really can't risk fighting up close against Bakugo unless they use projectiles.

Tie vote.

Back