• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

So anyone want to discuss the fact that Aphrodite and Babe Ruth were originally going to be picked in drafts and what there powers would've been?

Anime says some crazy stuff. Raiden = best at sumo > all other martial arts. Hermes also says that Shiva is the best hth fighter in heaven from what I been told. They really just wilding.
Even if Hermes described Shiva as the best hth fighter and not the best brawler I’d have interpreted that as a skill feat

R8 feels like R5 and R6 for me, drags a lot. Might be way better on a reread like R5 but it definitely isn’t like R1-4 and R7 where the fights are still fun even with the long waits between chapters.

Anyway, who y’all rooting for and who you think will win? I kinda want a draw but I’m expecting Beelzebub to win. No way humanity takes 3 fights in a row, Beelzebub’s whole story of being suicidal yet is cursed by Lilith to live and Tesla’s “living on after death” with his brother narratively implies the former will win imo.

R8 feels like R5 and R6 for me, drags a lot. Might be way better on a reread like R5 but it definitely isn’t like R1-4 and R7 where the fights are still fun even with the long waits between chapters.

Anyway, who y’all rooting for and who you think will win? I kinda want a draw but I’m expecting Beelzebub to win. No way humanity takes 3 fights in a row, Beelzebub’s whole story of being suicidal yet is cursed by Lilith to live and Tesla’s “living on after death” with his brother narratively implies the former will win imo.
Satan wins (see my above comments for context)

I want, and expect, Beelzebub to win.

so funny seeing bel get 100 pages of backstory and tesla only getting less then 30 lol.................... even if tesla wins(im hoping) he is such a letdown of a character

so funny seeing bel get 100 pages of backstory and tesla only getting less then 30 lol.................... even if tesla wins(im hoping) he is such a letdown of a character
If you ask me the point of Tesla is that he isn’t just one character, he’s human progress and science. But take this with a grain of salt labeled “both the round 5 fighters were something like that”

Might make a crt on this

8677018-6ce5d2d4-52da-484f-b126-e625f584452e.jpeg
This is actually a translation error.

pMcYMyf.png

なんだ...? 空間が... 歪んでいく!!

"What...? Space is... distorted!!"

By whom was it deemed a translation error?
The original language? In this English translation it is said that the fabric of reality is distorting. Since in the original it is said that space is distorting. It would probably be Spatial Manipulation (limited as it only happens when cerberus appears), rather than reality warping.

The original language? In this English translation it is said that the fabric of reality is distorting. Since in the original it is said that space is distorting. It would probably be Spatial Manipulation (limited as it only happens when cerberus appears), rather than reality warping.
Are you using a translator to or translating it yourself?

What difference does this actually make? Whether it warps space or reality to summon Cerberus to transform Herc, it still does the same thing.

What difference does this actually make? Whether it warps space or reality to summon Cerberus to transform Herc, it still does the same thing.
If this feat were placed in Heracles' profile, then as far as I know, it would be spatial manipulation. Because only space is distorting and not reality. Not that this feat really matters, as it's somewhat unusable in battle. It's just an effect of summoning cerberus.

Back