• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 2 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
-
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Just checked lewes the body which echidna transfered her soul into had the apperance of a 11-12 year old but was actually 110+, man explaining how old echidna is, complicated as hell.
Your terrible at explaining things Pegasus , she is 400+ mentally "unless she didn't had her consciousness During this time

but her body is the body of women in her mid twenties

_

_

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Her original body was in her mid twenties but her mental age is 400+ because her soul was sealed for that long but she took over another body which before she took over looked physically 11-12 but was actually 110+ so echidna is a 400+ mentally in a body that looks 11-12 but is actually 110+.

I will do others after the anime is finished. I could already finish Theresia/Elsa/Rem with existing materials because they won't appear for fighting anymore.

Maybe durability for the Whale.

There are more calcs for rem? I thought we were done with her, also theresia as well? We already have her speed i would guess you would be looking for ap then.

Btw as usual thanks for the hard work.

Holy **** betelgeuse fly with the unseen hands in the episode preview xD nothing can stop the slotful boy

Lol at betelguese using the unseen hands to fly, and felix with that ear bite though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Town level durability for the whale huh, btw do you think it would be worth it to calc the crater left behind when the whale used it's mist of elimination? It's not exactly an ap feat as the mist erases anything it touches but i am not too sure on that there were bodies left of people who the whale erased i think the pressure of the mist is calcable so the mist doesn't like erase your body completely from existence but just erases the person, idk what do you think?

Using crater calculator would not be possible because it was not formed by an explosion or kinetic impact, as far as I could determine. Current crater calculators assume that the crater was formed by either of those two to calculate the required energy.

All we can tell is that the mist erases even rocks, so it can conceivably destroy every building built by real world mankind.

We can then say that the Mist can perhaps erase multiple city blocks in a single wave because of the Mist wave's height compared to Flugel's tree (which is more than 500 meters tall).

Mist of elimination

However, Hakugei's durability, if it's approved, would already give the original Hakugei Town level AP by direct impact (his body is 188.5 m long so just falling down on top of city blocks would already level them). Mist's AP would be superceded by the AP of Hakugei's own body.

On the other hand, we can mention 'Mist of Elimination ignores conventional durability', which would indicate that it can only be resisted by something magical (nothing on RL Earth would be able to resist it).

As for Hakugei's piercing resistance, scale it to Rem's Al Human (Building level) that he is tanking, rather than to real life swords or such for Street level. The reason is that we don't know the AP level of the combatants who are injuring Hakugei, except only Rem.

Ok so it's pointless to calc it as the whale own body itself would give it town level ap.

As for it's piercing resistance we can't scale it to al Human because it didn't tank it, al Human pierced right through it, i think street level against piercing attacks is a good lowball, yea we don't know the ap of the other combatants but we can't assume it's above what was shown it could be but we have no proof.

This may be my lack of knowledge on VSBattles terminology, but I think the word 'durability' means more like whether the person is fine and can continue performing after being hit with a certain level of attack.

For example, if Building level piercing attacks like Al Human could incapacitate Hakugei and make him unable to fight, Hakugei is certainly below Building level durability... but he had endured through Al Human quite easily to chase Subaru and Rem into the trap below Flugel's Tree.

If Al Human is unable to kill Hakugei with its piercing ability, or deliver major wounds, then I think it's because he's that durable. I dunno, it may just be my lack of knowledge on what Durability means in VSBattles system.

Hmm durability is the ability to survive against attacks i guess you could say that hakugei did survive the al Human and still kept going but nonetheless it was hurt from the attack but thinking about it now it doesn't matter whether you get hurt from the attack or not just whether or not you survived it.

So yes you are correct i think.

So final episode will be normal length ..... i call bullshit on that at this rate we may not even the epilogue

Don't know they are probably gonna rush some stuff or maybe give like the most massive cliffhanger ending and end with

massive spoiler

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

who is rem

two ways they can piss the fandom more than ever

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

1-it's end with Emilia saying who is Rem

2-it's end with Subaru committing suicide

Lmao man subaru just kept triggering betelguese, this was a hype episode don't really care for that scene being missing it can always happen later on, plus there is still one more scene.

I heard there are about 7 chapters left to adapt including the epilogue and episode 7 adapted 8 chapters,episode 8 adapted 7 chapters,episode 15 adapted 8 chapters so i think we should be fine maybe get a couple extra minutes in for the episode though.

There only one episode left you nerd xD

there difference between spending 6-7 chapters watching subaru suffering and to warp up "betelgeuse - satella - Emilia -rem and aftermath " in one episode\7 chapters They most likely will cut the epilogue becasue they don't have time ....

i am sure as day they will cut Ley scene

Meh whatever i really don't care at this point expecting a perfect adaptation with all the material they have to go through is impossible, the studio is doing the best they can with what they have like skipping the op and ed so i don't care if some things are missing.

We will see how things play out next episode.

screw this shit at leats give me Satella and Ley =___= , i swear if they waste next ep on Emilla scene .....

it's impossible to to fit everything and that was suck about anime adaptation They have very limite time and even when cut the OP and ED they always miss things i remember you said once you want 25 episode for arc 3 alone xD

I am pretty sure the stuff involving rem will be there if anything i think the stuff involving subaru

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

committing sucide might be removed either that or they end on who is rem?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It won't make sense for him not committing suicide when he see her when he already said in the WN he's ready to die over and over again if he can fix it , also it's important for subaru to realize he can't rely always on his ability , RBD can't fix everything , Ending it on "who is Rem " that will be the biggest bitch cliffhanger in the history also it mean They are not adapting the epilogue

The LN and WN have differences and the LN isn't out yet so we don't know if some changes were made in the LN, whatever the case lets see how things play out first before we start complaining.

There has been barely any difference between both beside that he shorted some eventsto fit , i won't assume it will be major different now just becasue we didn't see it yet and from what i read on the wiki there isn't major diffrent between the WN and this ep

but lets wait like you said ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back