• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
A chunk of this has already been knocked off by other people, while this was sitting in my sandbox for almost a year now, here is what's left.

Rem

Enhanced Senses

An addition to what she already has

Rem can smell explosions before they happened

???: “It’s about time I put an end to this. Little Oni, don’t you know that you’re no fun when you don’t cry?”

The man turned his palm towards her, and he was trying to stab Rem with the finishing blow while she faced up on the floor.

She focuses her eyes, will, everything she could feel into her Oni horn, and gathers them. She works out a countermeasure, changing it into an idea that was «Determine what this man is doing, and ruin it». In this extreme situation, that’s what her violent Oni blood and her instincts as the Oni fighter race burst open and shined on.

???: “Die──”

When the man said that cruel death sentence, his intentions became bursting heat, and there was an explosion with Rem in the center of it. That burst and scattered the little girl’s body, and it was enough to throw out her blood and flesh.

However, that was if it were a direct hit.

Rem: “Ha──ah!”

Rem kicks the floor and clings to the ceiling, and she looked down on the basement enveloped in the blast. She wasn’t seeing with her bloodshot light blue eyes. She threw all of her senses into her sense of smell that has been sounding an alarm this whole time.-Oni Sisters of the Hidden Village, Chapter 3

On second thought, probably seems more like Extrasensory Perception as it says she thew all her senses into her sense of smell

Ram

Body Control

Has supernatural body movements which lets her avoid getting fatal wounds, from countless explosion inside the corridor of a building

Faust: “Wow, not bad.”

Ram: “Kohhh──!”

Faist dodges her first attack, and he ignited countless spells while falling back. While he freely covered the corridor with explosive flames, Ram avoided fatal wounds with her supernatural body movement.

Yes, she avoided just the fatal wounds. She couldn’t avoid her arm getting lacerated, her legs getting burnt, and her hair burning. But they were still miraculously minor injuries once you considered the amount of explosions and the scale of them.

There were no interferences in the battle, and she got close enough to get hit.
.-Oni Sisters of the Hidden Village, Chapter 5

Beatrice

Cloth Manipulation

Beatrice has total freedom over changing clothes and refashioning

Beatrice: “Sorry for the wait, I suppose. It’s time to depart, in fact.”

Toska: “Understood…… Beatrice-sama, your luggage?”

Even Toska, who sported lightweight equipment and clothing for tackling the towering mountain, was stupefied by Beatrice’s travel outfit.

For nothing about it had altered since the time they had their dialogue in the parlour.

Beatrice: “Betty is certain to have told you, I suppose. Betty is a Spirit…… this outfit and even physique are moulded with mana, in fact. Betty has total freedom over changing clothes and refashioning…… hand luggage is a mere hindrance, I suppose.”

Toska: “Then, what about water or food?”

Puck: “Mhm, unnecessary for us. We’ll take ’em if you give ’em, but simply gobbling up the mana suspended in the air is sufficient. That’s why, I’m also empty-handed, and naked.”-Re: Loving The Days Gone By Starting From Zero, Chapter 1

Puck

Earth Manipulation

Can level the ground

Beatrice light-heartedly nodded as she rubbed cheeks with Puck who perched on her shoulder. Hearing this interchange made Toska say “Is that so~” in admiration,

Toska: “If that’s the case then I, a human, am looking to be the most burdensome……”

Beatrice: “Hmph. Now that Betty has decided to follow through with it, it is her duty to pull you along, I suppose. Through the course of the journey she will provide you with water, and even help with hunting if necessary, in fact.”

Puck: “We can also give rise to a tailwind, and level the ground to make it easier to run. More than satisfactory, wouldn’t you say?”

Wind blew with a swing of Beatrice’s hand, ground was smoothed with a swing of Puck’s tail. Beholding this with his own two eyes, Toska cleared his throat and was yet again allured by the two’s might as Spirits.-Re: Loving The Days Gone By Starting From Zero, Chapter 1

Duplication

Puck can duplicate himself

“ “ “ “ Mhmm, that’s right, Betty. “ “ “ “

“eh?”

Surprised by a voice that sounded overdubbed, Beatrice turned around, and the unmistakable pattern in her eyes was more easily visible as they widened. As her field of view came about, she saw that the number of Pucks lounging on the table had increased to four.

“Nga~h! Bubby actually has become quadruplets, I suppose!?”

- A Foolish Teatime in April

Echidna

Telekinesis and High Hypersonic Attack Speed

Pulled stardust from outer space within a short period, which burned up her target's

Echidna’s chant,『Al Chario』set forth its efficacy and destruction manifested in the world.

Al Chario, the force it brought forth was——,

Fargall: [……Inconceivable.]

The dying Fargall distended its eyes upon the preposterous scene.

Hearing the voice of that Silver Dragon, Echidna raked her fingers through her white hair,

Echidna: “——Should there be any Dragons that survive through those falling stars, I shall listen once again.”

The sky which Dragons reigned, from which far, far higher above, descending from beyond was an onslaught of stardust.

Assailing upon the weyr of Dragons with velocity and might that rendered any defence or evasion impossible, within the destruction kindled by stars they were scorched. Scorched. Scorched.

——This was the true end.-Re: Loving The Days Gone By Starting From Zero, Chapter 2
It's not really in the common feats page, but pretty sure i remember moving so fast you catch on fire in the atmosphere, is like hypersonic+ or something, but as seen on the calculations page, an object needs to move at 11,000 m/s to enter the earths atmosphere, so i would assume this value is fine to use, which is Mach 32.

Roswaal is stated to be able to use all magic, so he would get this too.

Though I could be wrong here, if someone knows the correct value to use, that would be appreciated

Roswaal

Sealing

Can seal off an area, preventing mana from escaping

She cracked the code to the man’s explosive magic. The answer was shown to her on the door from the beginning.

He was a man who was sealed by chains and a magic circle. That situation was the same as Ram’s, who went out of control without her horn. In other words, they were measures to prevent the mana manipulated by the man from damaging the surroundings. They were the same measures taken for Ram, who caused a chaotic mana storm, and if that was the case, then the principle behind the man’s powers had to be the same too──-Oni Sisters of the Hidden Village, Chapter 3

Volcanica

Resistance to Time Stop, Transmutation and Magic

An inferior dragon was able to resist Beatrice's Minya, which stops the time of anything they touch while also crystallizing the person, due to being clad in powerful mana

Fargall: [——Gyaaaas.]

The battle began with a dragon breath, a misapprehension of the world being rocked intermingling within.

She had entered the battle after quite the grandstanding but Beatrice’s combat ability was by no means great.

Despite abounding in disposition and talent, her lack of experience in real battling shan’t turn traitor to victory or defeat. In this battle against the Silver Dragon, Beatrice possessed not a single decisive blow up her sleeve.

However, that did not make for Beatrice being luggage unable to battle.

Beatrice: “El Minya~a~a~a—— ~hk!!”

Lightening the weight of her body, Beatrice fusilladed a hail of purple arrows whilst dancing in the wind.

Unlike the Dragon taken out in the ambush, Fargall’s scales were clad in powerful mana. They impetuously diminished the might of magic, a firm armour that shielded its body.

Beatrice’s bombardment thwarted by the armour, not even as slight as a single strike connected.

However——,

Puck: [Hiya~a~a~a~a~a~a——!!”

The star beastified Puck’s enormous forelimbs placed a firm hit onto the Silver Dragon’s trunk. The Dragon in a matter of moments attempted to brace its legs but the ground below its feet crystallised and shattered.

Minya stopped time of not just living creatures. Inorganic substances could be its targets as well.-Re: Loving The Days Gone By Starting From Zero, Chapter 2
The Dragon's scales were also stated to be clad in mana firm enough withstand any intervention of magic.
However, she had not the time to be mindful of his astonishment. She solely bid to decimate the opponent with her all.

Beatrice: “Minya, Minya, Minya, Minya.”

Materialised with each shout were lethal stakes shimmering in purple brought forth by Yin magic,『Minya』.

Manifest as purple crystals, they were a category of forbidden curses that froze the target’s time, attenuating their existence itself and shattering them—— an attack before whom no flesh body, no matter how robust or able, held any significance.

Dragon’s scales which not even steel could scathe were no exception, the only options to counter being either to dodge or to be clad in mana firm enough to withstand any intervention of magic.

However, negligence lost the Dragon of both said options.

Groovy

Enhanced Senses

Already has this, this is an addition, he has an exceptional sense of smell that can track people across an entire country

Chisha: [If Groovy were here, that lack of respectability would likely be forgotten, but… His Excellency is also persistently ill-natured. I do not think that he designed this expedition for this purpose, but…]

As one of the『Nine Divine Generals』, the sense of smell of the hyena-man Groovy Gumlet, was preeminent even among fellow demi-humans of beast-human lineage. He could probably catch someone if they fled from one end of the Empire to the other, so much so that that unfunny funny anecdote was circulated about.

And contrary to expectations, Chisha knew that it went beyond a kind of joke.

Chisha: [Even when I am substituting for His Excellency, if I do not devote one hundred percent, he will see through me.]

From the perspective of Chisha, who during times of emergency worked as Vincent’s body double, Groovy’s sense of smell was the ultimate indicator of whether he had been successful in the substitution.-Sword Identity

Mogro

Body Control

Can control its body, such as sharpening its arm

Stargazer: [Uhh, if someone is competing for supremacy, this is the best opportunity to do it. It’s a little hazy, but I think that’s about all I can say…]

Vincent: [Is that so. Moguro, sharpen your arm.]

Moguro: [Understood.]

His head tilted in thought, the Stargazer spoke those words, and Vincent nodded and gave the command to Moguro.

Heeding the command, Moguro raised his huge arm, and the mineral-like smooth arm slowly transformed, and started steadily sharpening to a spear-like point.

Even Chisha knew that Moguro’s arm was as sharp and dangerous as a sword. With an arm that could easily cut through solid stone, he could probably take off the heads of ten Stargazers at once.-Sword Identity

Al

Superhuman Stamina

He already has this mentally, but should just be plain superhuman. He was able to fight continuously for several hours

They were exchanging banter, but Yae could see that Al was deeply exhausted. Several hours had passed since he fell into the abyss, and if he was continuously moving around, uncertain of whether he would live or die, that was only natural.

First and foremost——,

Yae: “These…… heaps of bodies around us that were living corpses…… Did you——?”

If her speculation was correct, then some of the bodies were the labor force that existed to create this underground area, and they were sacrifices as well. However, there were also quite a few bodies that seemed to be used in other ways, making Yae feel like there was a large difference between the conditions of the bodies.

Long story short, it appeared that the intellect-possessing living corpses at the mansion on the surface and Coffleton Village, and the walking corpses that didn’t possess the same intellect, were mingling with one another.

What those corpses had in common, were lacerations that they received from a blade that was large in width.

Al: “Ahh, I’m tired. Good job surviving, me. Really, good job, and thanks to god……”-Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies

Madness Manipulation (Type 2)

This one is kinda weird, essentially Al's ability lets him rewind time. It seems to work in 2 ways, 1 in which he is the only one who remembers the time loops, and the 2nd in which he can make his enemy also experience the loop, as a result of this, they go insane

“That’s too bad. Just because someone can’t grasp sexy cuteness, people can’t come to understand each other, after all.”

Standing, the helmeted man lightly shouldered his sword, aiming for the old man’s neck.

Then, the blade swung in a deadly arc, and the old man’s head sprayed blood as it flew through the air.

At last, the old man’s nightmare…

“…Your stars were bad.”

did not end.

Leip’s hair was in complete disarray, and his eyes were sunken, as Al brought him out of the study.

Speaking deliriously and drooling, the old man had entirely lost his mind.

“Still, even I feel kinda bad about this, what’s up with that?”

As he dragged the old man’s heavy body along, Al was mildly repulsed at what he’d done.

Rendering him powerless without killing him, and while it could be said that, taking the long view, rendering him powerless truly was the best option, exactly how did this differ from Leip’s own plot, in terms of cruelty?

“Well, the sense of guilt is different between a crappy old guy and a young beauty. When you look at it that way, it feels better.”-Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies

I know Al's authority gets expanded on in Arc 7-8, so anyone who has read them can clarify this if they think it's wrong

Analytical Prediction

This also ties into his ability, by going through these time loops, he eventually becomes able to know exactly what people are going to do, and even if he fights someone later, his body remembers exactly how to move against them

Al: “An assembly of fellow gladiators is fine by me, but what the heck? Did you guys die without me noticing?”

“————”

There was no response. Instead of that, the black-clothed man lashed out his weapon, drawing a horizontal line.

Al immediately closed the distance, crouching down to avoid the silver flash of the blade. He had challenged that one strike thousands and ten thousands of times. His body remembered what was coming. Meeting the knee that followed after the first strike with his own sword, Al skewered his opponent the moment he lost his footing.

The huge, armored man had the habit of raising his arm whenever he executed a powerful technique. The smaller man distanced himself from those who flung themselves at him while expecting to die, fearing the damage that could be done to him. Nothing had changed. In fact, they were worsened in terms of quality.-Sunlight on the Water

On second thought his body remembering attacks it has seen before sounds like Instinctive Action.

Priscilla​

Temperature Manipulation

This is an addition to what she already has. The Yang Sword ignites the very existence of those that it came into contact with, until nothing but ashes were left

Priscilla: “Silence.”

Raising his hand lightly, the man who had spoken to them in a friendly tone opened his eyes wide.

The next moment, with the crimson treasured sword that Priscilla drew out from empty space, the man was cut down diagonally from the shoulder.

Man: “——kh,”

A short cry escaped the man, and his body was enveloped in flames soon after.

——The Yang Sword that Priscilla possessed, was one enhanced sword that incinerated everything it slashed. Remaining alight, the flames of hell would ignite the very existence of those that it came into contact with, until nothing but ashes were left.

As if to prove that, the man’s body was transformed into cinders, and——Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies

Arc 8 apparently reveals the Yang Sword burns even souls, so might be redundant at this point.

Extrasensory Perception

Another addition to an accepted ability. Her intuition let her immediately know that some villagers were zombies

Al: “Yuck.”

Looking squarely at the surface of the severed neck, Al voiced his disgust at the nauseating sight.

Squirming around at the man’s wound, were tentacles that resembled the countless roots of a plant. Like weeds that danced around underwater, the writhing appendages prevented Al from making a move, and lunged at him——not before combusting.

Priscilla: “Do not think that you will remain safe, when you have made physical contact with the edge of the Yang Sword. Burn to ashes, counterfeit.”

In front of Priscilla who had spat those words at him, the man let out a muted cry of death as he disintegrated into a pile of cinders. In the meantime, the surrounding villagers did not run away, but were staring at the “foreign enemy” with eyes devoid of human emotion.

Registering that Priscilla’s intuition was unquestionably correct, Al unsheathed his Blue Dragon Sword from the back of his waist.-Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies

It also let her know that parasites were causing the zombiefication

Al: “Hey, hey, hey, hey! What the heck is going on!?”

Yae: “——hk! Al-sama!”

Al: “Yeah!? What…..wait, whoa!?”

As Al looked to have a debate on what the definition of a reward was, Yae called out to him. Right after he knitted his brows from the call of his name, Priscilla let go of the girl’s lips.

——Whilst biting down on a grotesque tentacle with her teeth.

“————”

Immediately, Priscilla dragged the appendage out of the girl’s body. About one meter long, the tentacle thrashed around, attempting to slam the razor sharp tip of its body against Priscilla——,

Al: “Oraaagh!”

But, it was blocked by Al’s Blue Dragon Sword. With one strike, the tentacle that appeared as thick as the roots of a tree was halved without difficulty, and it started wildly tossing around on the ground. Like a fish out of water, it seemed as if the tentacle was desperately struggling to survive.

Priscilla: “However, you are not deserving of life.”

With those words, the thrashing tentacle was lit ablaze by her treasured sword. In a similar fashion as the zombified villagers, the appendages fell still the moment it was burnt into a crisp.

Al: “So, this is the essence of the zombies. They’re parasites…… no, parasitic creatures?”

Al gulped as he saw the ashes of the tentacles that laid on the ground, feeling repulsed by the sight of it.

He recalled the foreign substance that was crawling around on the severed surface of the headless man from earlier. It meant that the same things that were inside the zombified men, were also rooted inside of the women and children.-Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies

Recognized Yorna as her mother despite her dying in child birth and being in a completely different body now.

Without pause, her sharp tongue seemed ready to strike her, but right before; she stopped short. Priscilla again gazed intently at Yorna.

Yorna’s blue eyes and Priscilla’s blood-red eyes had locked with one another, and a moment of silence passed.

Then Priscilla let out an “Ahh” like an exhale,

Priscilla: [――If I think about it, you are indeed mine dear mother, aren’t you?]

- Arc 7 Chapter 78

Intangibility

Another addition, the Yang Sword only cuts what she wants to, even things as small as the parasites inside the body of others

Priscilla spat out, narrowing her eyes at Yae, who looked after the girl that was in a coughing fit. She then reversed the position of the Yang Sword in her hand, and took a swing at the cowering villagers.

“——Ah,”

Immediately, the survivors collapsed——and all of them began vomiting onto the ground. While Al was dumbfounded by what was going on in front of him, Priscilla directed a grunt towards him.

After that, when she gently caressed the blade of the scarlet sword that she held,

Priscilla: “My Yang Sword cuts down those that it wishes to cut down, and burns those that it wishes to burn.”

Al: “You mean, you only cut and burnt the tentacles inside their bodies?”

Priscilla: “You are quick to understand. I shall praise you for that.”-Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies

Resistance to Poison, and Disease Manipulation

Just showed it, she can burn whatever she wants to the point that whatever substance enters her body, will be immediately dealt with

Her whole body, no matter which part, was the personification of beauty. It was to the extent that it was unbelievable, even as a fellow woman.

Yae: “Should I call for Schult-chan right now? He could share your bed as always……”

Priscilla: “Not tonight. Perhaps I am doing this just in case, but I will wait and see how it will go for the night. I had burnt up the foreign matter that had gone inside me from the glass of liquor, however, there is no need to terrorize him.”

Yae: “I see. …...The living corpses were too ambitious, trying to steal your body like that~.”

With the power of the crimson sword, Priscilla was able to burn whatever she wanted to burn at her will. It was only natural that whatever substance that entered her body was immediately dealt with. It wasn’t hard to imagine her promptly setting the parasite ablaze, right after she had put the glass that she had been given to her lips in an ostentatious display.-Pride, Prejudice and Zombies

General Additions​

Spirits​

Limited Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation

Weird one, but spirits don't have scents like ordinary creatures

That was a matter of course, at present, Beatrice and Toska, along with Puck, were so to speak glued together. They had all gotten inside a single laundry basket, their breaths concealed—— were in the midst of concealing, fundamentally.

Utilising the laundry basket which the sacrifice had been in as camouflage, they shall ambush thereon. That was the entirety of the Blight Dragon extermination operation.

Puck: “It’s simple, but there’s no need to make things complex. Betty and I don’t have scents like ordinary creatures, so it won’t come off as odd even if we’re with Toska.”

Toska: “When I was told to go steal Remina’s clothes, and when I was glutted with cold water, I was beginning to doubt what all you were making me do but…… makes sense.”

Beatrice: “Erasing your personal scent and overriding it with the childhood friend’s scent instead, I suppose. Women’s scents are acute, the Dragon will surely get beguiled too, in fact.”-Re: Loving The Days Gone By Starting From Zero, Chapter 2

So someone who can manipulate scents wouldn't be able to manipulate theirs cause they have none, but they could still manipulate their own scent and attack spirits with that

Oni's​

Extrasensory Perception

Oni's have instincts that alert them of danger

Rem: “O─Onee-cha…”

Rem tries to look inside while calling out to her, and the next moment, she bent backwards in a sudden gust. ──Actually, it was not wind, but an illusion. Nevertheless, it was so strong that it felt like that.

Rem: “──”

Rem, grinding her teeth, stood firm at that spot. All her downy hair stood on end, and her instincts ringed an alarm that told her to get out of there as soon as possible. That was Rem’s survival instincts; the Oni blood inside her urged her, and she bravely called out to the being she sought for.

However, Rem calms her shaking legs, clenches her chattering teeth, and she held in those desires.-Oni Sisters of the Hidden Village, Chapter 2

Last edited:
It's not really in the common feats page, but pretty sure i remember moving so fast you catch on fire in the atmosphere, is like hypersonic+ or something, but as seen on the calculations page, an object needs to move at 11,000 m/s to enter the earths atmosphere, so i would assume this value is fine to use, which is Mach 32.
Eh.....I renember it being only mach 5. Though that calc was refering to the human body

Would you happen to know where that calc is?

Though honestly probably not needed, if the stardust came from space in like 10 seconds, as it seems here, would still be around what I said, probably should have had a calc done for it before posting this.

Another addition to add, Puck can duplicate just like Melekuera.
“ “ “ “ Mhmm, that’s right, Betty. “ “ “ “

“eh?”

Surprised by a voice that sounded overdubbed, Beatrice turned around, and the unmistakable pattern in her eyes was more easily visible as they widened. As her field of view came about, she saw that the number of Pucks lounging on the table had increased to four.

“Nga~h! Bubby actually has become quadruplets, I suppose!?”

- A Foolish Teatime in April

Since we're expanding on Priscilla's extrasensory perception we should throw in her recognizing Yorna as her mother despite her dying in child birth and being in a completely different body now.
Without pause, her sharp tongue seemed ready to strike her, but right before; she stopped short. Priscilla again gazed intently at Yorna.

Yorna’s blue eyes and Priscilla’s blood-red eyes had locked with one another, and a moment of silence passed.

Then Priscilla let out an “Ahh” like an exhale,

Priscilla: [――If I think about it, you are indeed mine dear mother, aren’t you?]

- Arc 7 Chapter 78
Al stuff looks good and I agree with him having both Analytical Prediction and better Instinctive Reaction.

Everything else looks good as far as I can tell. I don't know what attack speed Al Shario should have though.

Looks good, I agree with pretty much all of this.

Resistance to Time Stop

An inferior dragon was able to resist Beatrice's Minya due to being clad in powerful mana
This would also be a resistance to transmutation. Given the description, this sounds like a general resistance to magic overall too, a coat of powerful mana "diminished the might of magic" and is said to prevent magical intervention.
Manifest as purple crystals, they were a category of forbidden curses that froze the target’s time, attenuating their existence itself and shattering them—— an attack before whom no flesh body, no matter how robust or able, held any significance.

Dragon’s scales which not even steel could scathe were no exception, the only options to counter being either to dodge or to be clad in mana firm enough to withstand any intervention of magic. —Loving the Days Gone By

Madness Manipulation (Type 2)

This one is kinda weird, essentially Al's ability lets him rewind time. It seems to work in 2 ways, 1 in which he is the only one who remembers the time loops, and the 2nd in which he can make his enemy also experience the loop, as a result of this, they go insane
If this is Madness Manipulation— which I'm unsure of, given he isn't really causing madness by supernatural means, he's simply forcing them to redo a scene over and over by looping time— it'd be Type 3, since he isn't manipulating their mind, it's a side-effect of looping however many times.

Another addition to add, Puck can duplicate just like Melekuera.
This should probably be added to Spirit Physiology, then.

If this is Madness Manipulation— which I'm unsure of, given he isn't really causing madness by supernatural means, he's simply forcing them to redo a scene over and over by looping time— it'd be Type 3, since he isn't manipulating their mind, it's a side-effect of looping however many times.
I agree with this, I think this is the result of seeing time replayed continuously, so it makes Leip crazy. Generally humans are going mad about this.

Not sure about Al getting madness manipulation, I think i agree with the rest
Duplication should be added to the spirits physiology

I presumed that the speed of Al Shario would simply be the speed of real shooting stars. Echidna already has a connection to them as she invented 'Meteors', named such because they grant wishes just like shooting stars do.

Here's another time Al Shario was used too, the most recently translated chapter (Arc 8, Chapter 65) in fact;
That was not a smile he gave while exchanging glances with the airborne Witch. ――Beyond that Witch, falling down from much, much higher up in the sky, he had laid eyes upon the radiance of a star.

Witch: [――Al Shario.]

The meaning behind the incantation, indicated that the radiance of that star was something brought about by the Witch’s hand.

Before the sensational truth that an incredible magician was capable of making a star fall, the Dream Sword resting upon Cecilus’s waist pulsated in excitement.

It was responding. Yearning to devour the “dream” surging within its owner, Masayume was doing so.

Cecilus: [――How truly enthralling.]

The downpour of light, spoke thus. Slay the star.

The beloved blade mounted on his waist, spoke thus. Slay the star.

The many members of the audience standing in unison, spoke thus. Slay the star.

The soul of Cecilus Segmunt, spoke thus. Slay the star.

Cecilus: [――――]

The starlight hurtling down towards the ground, even if the destructive power enshrouding it did not make direct contact with the land, the pressure alone would make the surface split apart, burn the atmosphere, and convert light into pain.

Looking up to the sky in hopes of delivering a counterattack, Cecilus Segmunt, was thankful for this moment.

With that gratitude in his heart, he celebrated all.

――Lightning, had cut through starlight.

There was no other appropriate expression to describe what had happened.

Only, the moment in which he bore witness to the events unfolding before him, the only question he had to ponder was whether or not he could believe that what he had seen was actually real.

However――,

Al: [No matter how ******* absurd it may be…!]

Cecilus Segmunt had slayed the star.

In the likeness of the Witch of Greed, the one behind the curtain who had employed a forbidden magic that was a specialty of that same Witch, was now wide-eyed at the same reality Al had witnessed.

It was no easy feat to make a star fall.

Even the real Witch of Greed had said that she would not want to make more than one fall in the span of a day.

In other words, she could not fire more in succession.

Al: [OHHH――!!]

In a world where the light of the sundered star painted the sky white, and where even all semblance of sound had vanished, Al raised his voice to rouse his own spirits, making his approach towards the midst of the sky using stone pillars that he was creating as footholds.

A star had fallen, that star was slain, and thus, approaching the Witch who had ceased her movement in surprise――

Since we're expanding on Priscilla's extrasensory perception we should throw in her recognizing Yorna as her mother despite her dying in child birth and being in a completely different body now.

Since I actually got around to this myself, it's pretty op, she basically can see the souls of others

Yorna: “――Wait.”

Priscilla’s words were deterred by Yorna herself, who had been unexpectedly singled out by her. She closed her eyes for a moment, and erased the apparent turmoil from her expression,

Yorna: “I was somewhat surprised, but that’s an unacceptable statement. Why do you believe me to be your mother…”

Priscilla: “Stop making up trifling evasions. If you plan to pull the wool over mine eyes, you must change your soul. No matter how you change your appearance, you cannot deceive my scarlet eyes.”

Yorna: “――Hk.”

Yorna’s expression of feigned calm once again stiffened at Priscilla’s decisive response.

Priscilla’s language was conceptual and, in addition, held no intention of compromising with others. This made it hard to take in the exact meaning of what had been stated, but it seemed to have been fatal to Yorna.

Yorna was clearly flustered by Priscilla’s gaze and the sharpness of her tongue.

However, Yorna was not the only one who showed strong turmoil on this occasion――Chapter 79

Back