• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 2 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heinkel

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

They are apparently ending the anime before the epilogue and even before the who is rem scene, it's gonna end with emilia and subaru reconciling.

If they ended on a cliffhanger it would drive people insane, i think this is best thing they could have done, we just gotta wait until next season for those scenes.

By the way, we should give White Whale 7-C attack potency since he is known to ram the ground with people in it using his body. That scales to his durability. Admittedly he was only Low 7-C when he hit Ricardo (that's why he survived, but only with Felix's healing), but it would scale.

Given that he's 188.5 meters long, he's going to flatten at least two city blocks just by lying on his back.

Check his humongous size again in the Hakugei blog... it's crazy even though he was already 1/3 the original size (admittedly by the mass/volume, but still smaller).

You know, after watching the last episode, I think we can just scale Julius speed to Elsa or something...

There's no ******* hell Julius is gonna lose to Elsa with that kind of shit he pulls off

Also in Arc 5 he says that Garfiel may become as strong as him one day... who already scales to Elsa.

Honestly that was one of the best fights in the whole series lol.

But that's just me being too lazy to calc huehuehue

My brain trembles....

And yup as I speculated a few hours ago, Betelgeuse's one last hand as he was dying seems quite like at least Room level, given the size of the rocks he has ejected. Looks much stronger than tank shells anyways.

And holy shit, this world has nukes. hahahaha!

That episode was masterful, we didn't get that scene but that would have destroyed the atmosphere i think, i can wait a year or two to see it.

Town level whale by ramming into the ground? Ok then, actually no i think we should put him at multi-city block level by virtue of it's size.

Agreed julius is superior to elsa.

Satella just literally knocked betelguese soul out of subaru's body, yea gonna add soul manipulation to her.

It's funny how the anime completely killed the Subaru\rem relationship xD in the dragon carriage scene he said he have another Girl he want to go back to "Rem " and right after he confess to Emillia he told her about Rem , at the top of removing the scene where he confess to Rem and say he can't live without her they also made it as if Rem was completely removed from subarus mind

I guess the studio doesn't like polgamy, they were trying to protray subaru in a new light after he started from zero i guess liking 2 girls woudn't make him seem very herioc.

On another note with all the hax satella is packing and reinhard being stated to be able to stalemate her should we also give reinhard resistance to all satella's hax?

I guess the studio doesn't like polgamy, they were trying to protray subaru in a new light after he started from zero i guess liking 2 girls woudn't make him seem very herioc.

since when loving more than one Girls isn't heroic ? hoy you relate this to begin a hero in the first place xD freaking spider-man in the original comic had like 3 Girls lol

since when loving more than one Girls isn't heroic ? hoy you relate this to begin a hero in the first place xD freaking spider-man in the original comic had like 3 Girls lol

Yes Reinhard has resistance against all of Satella's hax.

White Whale is still Building level... change it before people make Master Chief vs White Whale threads

Ok gonna add some more resistance to his profile then since he can stalemate satella even with her hax.

Do you agree on mcb ap for the whale?

Hm... well we can do that by mentioning that 'his body is as large as many city blocks', though body impacts usually scale to the durability. Personally I think Low 7-C is a safe limit because when the White Whale is at Full state, he is at least three time heavier and more durable than the Divided one that was killed.

Change what it's ap? I think muti-city block is appropriate given it's size but town level might be pushing it, you shouldn't be too concerned with it's ap anyway though since it can ignore durability.

Done, so about that shaula profile should we still make it?

Ah before that lets get a julius profile first.

Actually scratch that shaula comes first as she is pretty straight forward, i say we put her at building level and hhs+ to mhs based on her calc. She should be capable of killing the whale but i don't think she is town level her needle ability is a piercing attack infused with mana, practically the same as rem's al Human. Shaula doesn't really even seem to use raw power anyway.

We can scale Shaula to Emilia's ice once we get her profile working.

Building level Shaula won't be a threat to 8-A Emilia, but her needles are clearly stronger than her ice walls, needing six layers of ice walls just so that Julius could cut them when they get through.

It's not really durability-negating because if ignored all durability, the needle would not slow down enough for Julius to cut them as it passes through the ice walls. So it's still affected by physical thickness and durability, just way too strong already as it is that you don't notice it.

We should attach 'Likely Higher' as well because we haven't seen what can stop the needle except only EMT, with EMT itself having no durability but hax.

Ah i forgot about the needles going through emilia's ice walls, also forgot we needed that calc evaluated along with the garfield one.

Well i mean if she wanted to shaula could negate durability with her spatial manipulation, she did pierce through emm and that's a space-time barrier ability that stops anything from getting in.

Actually now that i think about it that just gives means she has the ability to pierce through space-time affecting abilities not neccessarily durability negation so yea it's not relevant to her needles going through emilia's ice walls.

pegasus you're too savage give the main heroine her profile already xD

Hmm i am truly slothful to read the past parts but can't we just simply scale Shaula to Emilla as she would one shout her with hax or without it ?

That clac is not approved yet ? man you can just scale her to Rem for now xD

which tier do you want to give shaula anyway town level ?

No the calc hasn't been approved yet and neither is the garfiel one which we need to scale elsa. Shaula would be multi-city block level for piercing through emilia's ice wall.

Sorry to ask i knew i missed a lot but where did Emillia feat came from ? in the anime i saw nothing close to that

Arc 6 when shaula is sniping everyone from the tower, emilia puts up several 10m ice walls to defend against it.

It came from Emilia vs Shaula battle in the LN. It was calculable because it gave measurements in meters. (and we also know the height of the dragon carriage she was standing on)

Lina said it was okay to use anime sources unless it conflicts, so we are just waiting for her approval.

Well can't wait for tappei to pick up again

Wonder if we can get some feats to Subaru from the madbeats battle in arc 6 < pegasus gonna hate me now xD

I have no problem accepting feats performed by subaru in arc 6 cause by then he would have gone through training with wilheim, learned parkour and gained 2 authorities, beginning of the series is where i have a problem.

Next web novel chapter is out, ferris isn't taking crusch's situation well, well nobody is taking the entire situation well.

"Greed, as previously mentioned, is known for annihilating entire cities". More mention of regulus taking out cities.

"Near the Great Fall, there is a Sealing-Stone Temple. The Witch is there, her indestructible existence sealed inside. For even with the power of the Dragon and the Sword Saint combined, she cannot be destroyed" I am starting to believe satella has at least high level regen to possibly low godly regen, the amount of hax in this verse and the sage, dragon and reid at the top and they still can't put satella down? From what little we know the dragon has soul manipulation and flugel likely has spatial manipulation like shaula and they still can't put her down? Noticed it says her existence is indestructible, and we got people like ley or the whale that can wipe people from existence and they aren't even top tier and the top tiers can't kill satella, i dare say satella might have type 4 immortality.

Also it seems reid might still be alive.

Very interesting i was just reading that , satella definitely need at least immortality type 3 with all these Like there's literally no Character in the verse with tons of haxs can put her down the best you can hope to do it sealing her and you all the top tiers combined "Sage , Dragon , Reid " to do it

More hints of regulus begin city level and i am sure skemth is at least City level

This chapter part was very fun to read it's my fav so far

felix now is the head of the Crusch camp though he's isn't in the mood even if he doesn't admit it

Next chapter Wilhelm will scold felix

Arc 5: The Encounter With Gluttony

'[Batenkaitos: I am simply a lone, beloved person. The companion of my love, Natsuki Subaru, who will one day be renowned as a hero, Rem…was it?]'

[Batenkaitos: Show us this beloved, great hero! Our hero must have been tested by us all the way up until now!]

Man i swear Ley needs to die i can't wait until Subaru meet this f*cker we're gonna see the savagery at its peak xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back