• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 2 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Otto: I've come to hypothesize that you've even taken the experiences from the bodies of the people whose names and memories you've eaten. Things like your unarmed martial arts and your dagger techniques show extreme level of prowess that should difficult to reach at your age. If that's true then…]

He could also even turn the skills of the people he ate into own food. Realizing this, it made sense how Batenkaitos looked like he was in his mid teens, having the ability to match the prowess of the masters of martial arts, allowing him to learn any field. Otto's hypothesis was not just something that he was correct about, but it was something he was 100% certain about. If there was anything more to it then—-

Yea we already knew ley was broken, the dude can not only take memories and erase people from existence but he also knows the skills of the people he has eaten, wonder if that also applies to magic skills, seriously though he needs to die.

Ley will have it worse than betelgeuse hopefully

i wonder if he can eat another authority 0_o that would be broken as f*ck , seriously man the other sins make betetleuges look like a joke "he already one tho "

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Magic
Jiwald

Sphinx
Echidna

User fires heat rays from their fingers.

We have Lightspeed attack speed for Echidna. 8)

Al Jiwald is what I mentioned in the Revision thread. The evaporizer.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhelm_van_Astrea/Synopsis
She tried to vaporize them with Al Jiwald, yet her plans were foiled when Grimm blocked her magic with a shield, resulting in the heat rays being reflected up to the ceiling, vaporizing it to send Bordeaux and Libre down to their floor.

That's light, no question. I insist!

Let's wish Shaula uses Jiwald in the future.

Sphinx is broken, da hell lightspeed rays and can resurrect the dead and can also make a barrier that effects you the more powerful you are ( ÔÜå _ ÔÜå ).

Again, heat is speed of light in Earth atmosphere:

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/effectsofnuclearweapons/

The surface of the fireball also emits large amounts of infrared, visible and ultraviolet rays in the first few seconds. This thermal radiation travels outward at the speed of light.

Remember that Sphinx was made by Echidna, and so was Echidna (Spirit) that possessed Anastasia... who also uses Jiwald...

Satella swallowed Echidna = Satella can use Echidna magic

Reinhard dodges Satella every time

Reinhard Lightspeed Reactions

GG

Satella swallowed Echidna = Satella can use Echidna magic

Reinhard dodges Satella every time

Reinhard Lightspeed Reactions

GG

Make Elsa light speed and Subaru is FTL

I think this would only apply to reinhard with reid though, unless someone else managed to dodge or react to the attack who is clearly inferior to base reinhard.

Heinkel welcome to re zero where it's all about the hax and everyone is broken. When satella shows up it's all over,I can't even begin to imagine the stuff she will pull.

Re:Zero is all about HAX of cours were everyone is broken and the MC is weak littel shit , Well he can negative death and go back in time so he's OP in his own way i guess

We're gonna update Reinhard to light speed ?

That's make elsa light speed and Subaru at least "light speed " with the power of love anyone one disagree ?

Subaru having rbd just makes satella that more op, death means jack to her. I am seriously thinking she has low godly regen here as she gave subaru the ability to either respawn back in time upon death or go to a parralel dimension after death which is more likely either way even if you kill her satalla will still exist as her existence is "indestructible".

I mean if the attack is indeed lightspeed and echidna has it as well who got absorbed by satella and reinhard is stated to stalemated her then reinhard with reid should be lightspeed as well as satella.

Try to set the image size of any pic you upload to around 300px, just so it doesn't hog the screen.

Lightspeed aimdodge perhaps? There are a lot we don't know methinks.

Seems pretty straightforward to me if satella does have that ability it should scale to reinhard with reid, heinkel btw who managed to kill sphink?

Well, the thing is that the magic seems to require 'Al Jiwald' incantation plus human hand movements to track the target since it has to be fired from the fingers...

So if Sphinx is normal human speed, it's relatively easy to aim dodge when she shouts and aims her hand at the things she wants to hit. Which most people are doing to dive behind covers. They even have shields that can reflect it.

So until we know that Satella shoots giant laser beams of death from her eyes, ala Superman style, and does it silently, I don't think it would directly scale to Lightspeed Reactions. Yet.

Well it's still an advantage if you are up against someone on your level, you have to say the incantation yes and point at the person but the attack itself is lightspeed so if you are fast enough to point and the other person doesn't move then they are screwed i think it's at least worth a mention on satella's page.

So about the calcs have any been approved yet?

Btw did you guys know julius has soul manipulation... yea when he hit betelguese he split his soul which stopped him from leaving his body which is why he couldn't just possess subaru anymore and tried to physically touch him instead.

No single person killed Sphinx. It was a combination of this.

"Sphinx was shocked when Libre turned on her, cutting off her other arm before his body turned into ashes, leaving her at the mercy of her opponents."

" Elsewhere, Roswaal continuously damaged Sphinx, forcing her to use the secret passageway to the sewers, which Roswaal easily found, and she encountered Leip there who claimed to have killed Sphinx by incinerating her body, giving her a string with a ring on it as "proof". Satisfied with the outcome, she left him, and once she was gone he returned to the place where he had placed Sphinx's body, vowing to reclaim everything he had lost and more."

Let's edit Satella after making a profile for Sphinx/Echidna, maybe. All of Sphinx capabilities scales to her.

We can then link that 'Satella absorbed Echidna's physical form and has all her capabilities'

New part of the Epilogue Here

I know i shouldn't complain but man the parts are really short i wish someone can help him or something

Yeah. 363 posts. Please post here the link to the new thread to make it easier to find. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back