• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said something about a "White Fox Redemption Arc"

Could this also mean White Fox is confirmed to be involved?

Some are also speculating a Collab...

Man they really need to stop getting my hype up so much!!!

Maybe it getting its own studio from WF finally...

Also seems like Tappei is going for 12 arcs now! I'm not even sure I'll be alive to see the end of the series anymore lol.

pumped-up.gif

Better not be a lie.

Also apparently Tappei now plans on 12 arcs as I suspected.

Ice basically confirmed that S3 announcement is the main focus of the show, Tappei heavily implying that there will be 12 arcs, arc 5 manga starts in summer, new game release since Lost in Memories closed down this month and White Fox redemption arc apparently insinuates that they are collabing with somebody

Re:Zero Season 3: News, Leaks, and Rumors! / OCTAMAN

I think it was this video that went into highlighting all the studio shifts and who is the most likely to be involved with ReZero. The end conclusion was wit studio and Nez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back