• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Zero is such a long story with so much contained in it that I can't really think of any specific showings of his strength off the top of my head, but I'm certain he's above 10-A lol

What feats could possibly put him above 10-A, i am not a calc guy so something i wrote off as irrelevant could be good, as is often the case, but potential places to look. would be:

First back in arc 1 vs Elsa, maybe him swinging Rom's club or something?

Then in arc 2 with the wolfgarm, idk what you would calc, him throwing Ram several meters? Impaling the wolf on a branch?

Arc 3 is Subaru being rag dolled, i don't see what you could get from there. Arc 4 is he same for the first half, after that only instance you could point to is vs Garfiel, which idk what you would even get from that.

Arc 5 has him being like Indiana Jones or something, Emilia was shooting ice magic and Subaru was latching on to them to basically propel himself and Emilia forward, not to mention him running to and from collapsing buildings, with visuals maybe you can get something.

When talking arc 6, then the places to look would be when him and everyone else went insane and killed each other, and vs the hungry horse king. Maybe some other places to look too but can't remember off the top of my head.

... Forgot. Tee-hee. Have also been doing a shit-ton of calcs for a few other verses, and made massive verse-wide revisions for them. Did one for Code Geass, recently finished one for Danganronpa, and am 70% done for my revision for To Aru Majutsu no Index - and only need to do two more user blogs and finish typing up my revision post for ToAru.

Well it's consistent with Regulus, btw while debating here, i realized Regulus should get deconstruction, you can add that to your thread, whatever touches him gets shattered.

Nice. Btw, I have a question to ask. Is Invisible Providence stronger than Subaru, weaker than him, or equal to him physically? And is there any statements for it?

" higher with Invisible Providence", his profile says that, it's stronger in terms of ap, but if you are looking for like physical strength ie lifting strength, i don't remember anything like that been said.

IP feats off the top of my head are punching an extremely weakened Garfiel, chocking a nerfed Ram, punching the Hungry Horse King? Last bit i don't remember the context of.

So relooking at the HorseKing scene, Subaru wanted to punch it, but using IP was so painful he couldn't

Focusing on the Centaur, his『Unseen Hand』reaching for its head, Subaru’s own head was filled with a burst of unimaginable pain. Feeling as though something had stripped away his scalp and was drilling directly into his skull, his eyes rolled back and yellow foam frothed from his lips as he fell to his knees.

Subaru:「Gah…ah!? Guh…Agh!!」

Bringing both hands to his head as he knelt, he struck himself on the side of the head to try and fight off the pain. Rubbing his head, holding his head, nothing else helped with the pain. To fight the pain, he tried to inflict a sharper, stronger pain. He struck himself again, and again, but no matter how hard he hit himself, he couldn’t overcome the pain.

He rolled on the sand while his head felt like a hell full of thorns piercing his brain, and nearly fainting from pain, he ended up swallowing sand without understanding why.

Subaru:「It hurts! Augh! It hurts it hurts it hurts! It hurts!」

He shouted like he was spitting blood.

With a mouth full of sand, chewing it with his back teeth, Subaru thrashed on the ground, fighting against the mysterious pain to keep it from blocking his throat. He couldn’t fight it, he was losing.

Of course, Invisible Providence had vanished instantly.-Arc 6, Chapter 17

Patrasche had to step in and bite off the Horse's hand

Of course, Invisible Providence had vanished instantly.

With that dispersed, he had no way of affecting the Centaur. The Witchbeast, as though disappointed with his lack of resistance, prepared to turn him into a smoking corpse.

A huge ball of flame drove away the chill in the air as the explosive heat warmed the world around them.

Just like that, Natsuki Subaru would be changed into charcoal…

Patracshe:「――――ϡ !」

At the last moment, the jet-black Earth Dragon charged in fiercely, tearing away the Witchbeast’s arm.

Patrasche:「――――」

With a body colour that blended into the darkness, the Earth Dragon had soundlessly approached the Witchbeast, and landed a biting attack. Losing its balance along with its arm, the Witchbeast dropped the fireball it had raised above its own head.-Arc 6, Chapter 17

This resulted in it taking its own attack, which caused some very bad wounds

In other words, the heat of the fireball the Witchbeast had created exploded at its own feet, and the point-blank blast wave blew it into the air.

As it was thrown away by the explosion, blood dripped from the Centaur’s wounded arm, and it fell over on its back. Without sparing it a glance, Patrasche sprinted over the sand, and, holding Subaru’s clothing with her teeth as he thrashed in pain, she immediately began a sprinting retreat.

Held by Patrasche’s teeth near his waist, swinging left and right as he dangled, tormented by poor circulation and the continuing headache, Subaru looked behind him.

Behind Patrasche, the Centaur unsteadily rose to its feet.

The wound on its human torso foamed, and the left arm that had been bitten off grew back in an instant. Its monstrous regeneration ability was at work on its other injuries as well. The wounds all over its body, inflicted by the explosion moments ago, closed one after another. The Centaur returned to full health in a matter of seconds.-Arc 6, Chapter 17

Subaru then uses IP and destroys one of the Horse's attacks

Subaru:「…INVISIBLE PROVIDENCEEEE!」

Releasing his feelings of anger towards the Witchbeast passing through the edge of his tear-stained vision, Subaru struck at it with a pitch-black magical hand in an outburst of rage.

Partway there, another raging pain tore at his skull―― before he was swallowed by it and lost consciousness, Subaru’s『Unseen Hand』hit the Witchbeast’s spear head-on, breaking it as a token act of defiance.

…That was all the resistance he could muster-Arc 6, Chapter 17

You could argue IP is Wall level off this scaling the Horse King to an actual horse.

We gotta find where the hell is the Warlock of Melancholy first before we can consider a Sin Archbishop of Melancholy, tho.
The Greed If LN heavily implies that Clind has Hector's witch factor, and we know the dude has been around for 400 years, basically it's implied him and Roswaal somehow killed Hector and the witch factor went to Clind

Hm... If we scale HorseKing to actual irl horses, IP would just be 9-C. Horses are only 9-B via kinetic energy and kicks, after all. Also, oh ye, I forgotten about the Greed IF LN.

Volume 20 is now out.

Also just requested that Reinhard lifting strength evaluated, will post it in the future vol 20 CRT.

Right now i am still undecided whether i will go for Slime first since surprise surprise it came out the same day as Re Zero and now i have to put the VN i was reading on hold.

Thinking about a Slime CRT though already has me sweating 😓.

Re Zero would be much easier to apply.

Some feats that can be calced for Subaru are

1. Him being thrown off a dragon carriage running at 100kmph atleast

2. Catching rems morningstar and deflecting it in arc 2, she was serious enough to atleast blow pieces of him off if not outright kill him instantly

3. Managing to use Emilias ice blocks as grapple holds for him to parkour with, ice is slippery and probably one of the hardest things to parkour with which shows just how great his skill truly is

4. Throwing ram into the air, her weight should be listed somewhere but you can use the average weight for somebody of her height too

5. He is so strong he can run with multiple girls in his arm and barely feel their weight

6. Ulgarms can probably tear a human apart but he managed to kill some before being overwhelmed

7. His regen has spread from his right keg to his entire right side

These are what i can think off the top of my head

Some feats that can be calced for Subaru are

1. Him being thrown off a dragon carriage running at 100kmph atleast

2. Catching rems morningstar and deflecting it in arc 2, she was serious enough to atleast blow pieces of him off if not outright kill him instantly

3. Managing to use Emilias ice blocks as grapple holds for him to parkour with, ice is slippery and probably one of the hardest things to parkour with which shows just how great his skill truly is

4. Throwing ram into the air, her weight should be listed somewhere but you can use the average weight for somebody of her height too

5. He is so strong he can run with multiple girls in his arm and barely feel their weight

6. Ulgarms can probably tear a human apart but he managed to kill some before being overwhelmed

7. His regen has spread from his right keg to his entire right side

These are what i can think off the top of my head
1. Don't think that would get any notable results... Could help in upgrading him to purely 9-C, but idk.

2. Hm. Could possibly get a KE and LS calc from this feat. Although, it might be listed as PIS, i.e same case as the thing with Elsa in Arc1, so it might not be usable.

3. Skill feat. Probs best added to his intelligence section or acrobatics section in his Arc 5-Beyond tabber.

4. LS feat. Might get something decent, no promises.

5. LS feat... but more barebones and won't amount to much.

6. Am pretty sure that Mabeast just have very low durability, so it isn't too much of a feat - unless you upgrade the durability of a Mabeast to match their APm but that could cause issues.

7. Regen feat. Nuff said.

Also we are entering the final phase of arc 7, what are your thoughts?
To answer this... Not digging it, honestly. Although, I did feel this way with Arc 6 for some time before time had passed and I was able to read a good sum of it without too much wait time. So might like Arc 7 in the future with a reread, or smth.

Have to read it from start to finish to decide, summaries aren't enough, my impressions right now is that it's a mixed bag, some good, some bad.

To answer this... Not digging it, honestly. Although, I did feel this way with Arc 6 for some time before time had passed and I was able to read a good sum of it without too much wait time. So might like Arc 7 in the future with a reread, or smth.
I agree on this, maybe the final phase will make all the dots connect and make the entire arc great like arc 6?

Hmm with the new chapter Subaru now has his own army which he he is buffing with Cor Leonis, making them very strong, and slaughtering everyone.

I like this, finally seeing the payoff, if arc 7 was an ideological conflict between Subaru, and the Empire, then Subaru really just pulled up and gave them the metaphorical middle finger.

Lets see how this all plays out.

Hmm with the new chapter Subaru now has his own army which he he is buffing with Cor Leonis, making them very strong, and slaughtering everyone.

I like this, finally seeing the payoff, if arc 7 was an ideological conflict between Subaru, and the Empire, then Subaru really just pulled up and gave them the metaphorical middle finger.

Lets see how this all plays out.
Whi do you think is the yang user btw? Louis or Petra? Or maybe its his gluttiny factor kicking in finally

Louis has never shown any yang magic after all this time, i guess it's feasible he could have met up with Petra.

Authorities are the opposite of magic, an authority can't be magic, it's not possible.

Re zero is gonna have a stage at Anime Japan, I swear if this is for another Rem figure or another Puck troll I am gonna lose it :mad:

Kadokawa lost millions not having Re Zero airing, what company doesn't want money, give us season 3, a movie, ova, something.

Yea push out 40+ anime a year, that's their goal, quantity over quality, but if you have a series earning you hundreds of millions of dollars, those other 40 series are irrelevant, if these guys were smart they would be focusing heavily on Re Zero.

Though i have heard that Studio White Fox dropped Goblin Slayer, and are hiring a lot of new talent, so i will keep the hopium going that these guys want to make money.

Re zero is gonna have a stage at Anime Japan, I swear if this is for another Rem figure or another Puck troll I am gonna lose it :mad:

Kadokawa lost millions not having Re Zero airing, what company doesn't want money, give us season 3, a movie, ova, something.
New Subaru figurines maybe? Hopefully?

I think this stage is worth more than the stupid merchandise.

I saw a video saying that it was pretty likely to be a anime announcement given the stage's popularity and history, and how WhiteFox has been hiring.

Just give me season 3 with top tier animation.

This season has the potential if done right, to push Re Zero more into the mainstream.

You mean Echidna? No basically how the trials work is that it transports your mind/soul to Echidna's dream world.

When that happens she reads your mind, same thing happen in the Greed If where Subaru formed a contract with her, he had a crystal which basically let Echidna read his mind.

Simple question, how does Regulas counter normal resistance to time stop and type 4 acausality where events can't proceed beyond the current point of time?

A normal time stop stops the time of their surrounds, Regulus is limited on himself. His time stop is pretty unique, can't really compare the 2.

Regulus time stops his own time in a particular point in time over a 100 years ago, he is a walking anomaly, a distortion in space/time, because his time is stopped, he can do illogical stuff like break the laws of the world, and manipulate physics etc, and no harm can be done to him.

Idk what you mean by acausality where events can't proceed beyond the current point of time.

A normal time stop stops the time of their surrounds, Regulus is limited on himself. His time stop is pretty unique, can't really compare the 2.

Regulus time stops his own time in a particular point in time over a 100 years ago, he is a walking anomaly, a distortion in space/time, because his time is stopped, he can do illogical stuff like break the laws of the world, and manipulate physics etc, and no harm can be done to him.
So if someone with Time Stop resistance were to interact with him can they get by him being not tied to the timeline?

Idk what you mean by acausality where events can't proceed beyond the current point of time.
https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-4121, I wonder what his authority would do to someone like this where they resist time stop and have this kind of acausality together.

Idk, Regulus has never faced anyone like that. But again if its like this person's time can't be stopped cause they don't exist in time or something, i don't see what that has to do with Regulus, cause again he isn't stopping the person's time but his own. If the idea is this person is completely beyond the effects of time, i guess Regulus hax wouldn't work on it?

That SCP has some conceptual powers so i assume, it will work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back