• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st off, you forgot to put in a clickable link.

2nd. @DragonEmperor23 ...SAO has NO fur characters. And if you say they're in ALO, just because they have animal ears and a tail, they don't count as a furry. Plus, they're not true furries, they're fake furries. Again, SAO has no furries. Why? Because it can't be a fantasy genre with furs in it. And if he lost his arm forever, he'll be getting the Adult Gohan treatment, and dies, and the series would suck and wouldn't be a fantasy genre anymore because there's no fur characters. Name an anime that has 100% furries in it. And don't count One Piece because that's on of the most insulting anime to rep furry kind.

and 3rd, Ricardo is not irrelevant. He took out the White Whale, kill the fingers, and found Otto. What would even happen if Ricardo didn't found Otto and didn't gave him purpose in the 4th arc? His existence IS vital for the story. If you hate him, that means you're a anti-fur and a furry hater and hates fantasy genre.

You're legit saying he is a good character cause he is a furry...

Wilhelm killed the whale not ricardo, wilhelm killed fingers too and so did julius, ok he found otto.

That's legit all you have? What about his goal or aspirations, what about the character development he undergoes?

I can point out such stuff easily about subaru, wilhelm, crusch, julius etc, all you have given me are superficial reasons.

And i would suggest you don't go any further on this topic, all you have managed to do is irritate me, in fact, i will just ignore any replies continuing this topic.

Dammit Pegasus you really had to ruin my strike!!? (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗

He's good because he has and no one else has. Plus, he's the only furry in the series and no body can replace him.

Are you also forgetting about Anastasia's SS volumes? He indeed has goal, aspirations and/or character development.

The other characters has many more flaws than Ricardo, like: Garf is a mama's boy and a crybaby, Reinhard is like an steriotypical MC from a video game/anime with OP plot armor, he even looks like the MC from Conception 2. Subaru is still a coward, Julius is a Twilight reject, Rem and Emilia are overrated and overpopular female characters, the list goes on. Like, where are the Ricardo merch? Where's a Ricardo EX vols, screentime, and/or crossover appearances? He deserves praise, but instead, we get too many rem and emilia figures and merch and no other characters. That's stupid! Other characters should've got their own merch as well, but instead, Rem and Emilia cuz of fanservice and people are just pedophiles/perverts that only cares female merch and no other male merch.

If people don't like Rem and Emilia, they should shut up and don't be annoying. Besides, i'll shut up if everyone stops talking about Rem and Emilia and stop making merch and stop making fanart of them and give him his arm back or change the story where he keeps both of his arms. Ricardo is best waifu and that's a fact.

Howling You're legit the only one here trying to shove down your taste in characters on other people, and keep doing it despite being told it's annoying.

Seriously you're testing my patience, don't make me use my admin powers.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Howling You're legit the only one here trying to shove down your taste in characters on other people, and keep doing it despite being told it's annoying.
If you wanna blame someone shoving down our throat, blame the comminity and/or the market for shoving Emilia and Rem merch in our asses as far as showing us Character perfume of Emilia, rem, subaru, and Julius, Character wine of them, multitude of video game crossovers, and even Rem and Emilia credit card, which makes no sense or value whatsoever, and giving us no other characters, which is unfair in most cases.

So because other characters are being promoted, you feel the need to incessantly shove down ricardo upon other people? And you also feel the need to also call ppl who like other characters like rem and emilia perverts/pedo's.

My patience has just about run out, this is an official warning, stop trying to shove ricardo down our throats, you need to realize not everyone has the same opinions, and respect those opinions.

It's really annoying, you continue doing this and i will block you.

Lmao you guys are overheating here.

@Howling Chill with your Ricardo fanboying

@Pegasus no need to block anybody lol. @Howling is free to say what he want and you can just ignore him, he's been doing this for nearly a year now.

I didn't really care about his fanboying until he started saying i must like ricardo and constantly talking about helping him get his arm back, i literally said he is the only one who cares to that extent and crusch got screwed up worse, and the next message he ignored what i said and said i must help spread awareness and help him.

And then despite me already saying i don't care about ricardo's arm, again when i was talking about important story details like od laguna, he brought it back up again and said we should help ricardo get his arm back. He is trying to make this entire thread about ricardo.

Like seriously i don't care if he expresses his love for ricardo, but i don't like when people try to force me to do anything and ignore what i say.

Name 1 anime, name 1 anime that gave furries a proper treatment, because what everyone is doing to furries make me feel offensive and it hurts me and my kind because I'm pretty sure we got screwed over much more in every series that is more than rezero. and this isn't even rezero related. I'm saying that just like blacks, women, and the poor, furries weren't given a fair treatment either. And speaking of thread.....

So you are a fan of furries characters in general and not just Ricardo? I mean, of course, people will jump after cute anime girls to fulfill their fantasy that they can't find in the real world rather than some wolf looking guy

1) Of course I have. Humans are overrated nowadays and cause more trouble than furries in a bad way.

2) You skipped over my question.

3) That's the problem with people, or specifically, humans nowadays. They're too focussed on "girls, girls, GIRLS!" that they have forgotten what brought them, furries. Without furs, the genre wouldn't be an fantasy genre anymore. It'll be something else like a generic non-fantasy anime like SAO, Konosuba, Danmachi, Irregular magic HS, etc.

Dude, you already made a furry thread. People over there are going to be far more receptive to your gushing about furry characters than people on any random thread, especially when they've already asked you to stop and told you they don't care. Idk where your "no fantasy without furries" idea comes from, but it would be far better for everyone for you to have that idea over on your own furry thread, rather than bothering everyone else just for having different opinions than you.

It's derailing this thread, but I'm down to argue with you about what constitutes fantasy, I've got nothing better to do. If you want to continue down this route feel free to shoot me a message on my wall, but I don't see what makes any of those not fantasy.

"Lord of the Rings isn't true fantasy"

Read my son, go on, do it

In any case, derailing. Just... don't try to push your views onto others, yeah? Feel free to discuss the verse, in all of its glory, but not correct others on what they should and shouldn't enjoy.

It's better to to talk about it here cuz, well...no one here cares about the updates and the updates are a weekly-to-monthly basis except when the author has any free time. Besides, it's better to get notifacations here than on the wall. Anyways, like I said, the fantasy genre without furries. Just look at the game Shining Resonnance Refrain. That game sucked badly comparing to the past Shining games and it took the Fantasy genre off the game and made it into a generic game. The Shining Force games had a lot of charm into it, and that what made Shining Force game popular. Or another example: SAO, Konosuba, Danmachi or Irregular magic High School. Those are not fantasy anime but more like generic nonfantasy anime without any furs. What makes a fantasy genere special because it has a diverse race like wolfmen, lizardmen, etc. If you give an anime with just elves, dwarfs, and just only humans, it's just like you're giving a bland cake with no flavor. But if you put in the furs, it gives the cake a spice with frosting and sprinkles. look at ReZero, Overlord, Grimgar, or Goblin Slayer. They know what is a fantasy genre because they know how to add sprinkles. The others, they're nothing.

It's very much not better to talk about this on this thread, because this is not a thread to discuss that and whether or not fantasy can exist without furries is of no relevance to this VN. I'm fine to talk about this, but on my wall, not here. If you ignore this and continue this unrelated discussion on this thread, I will have to give you an official warning.

Umm...VN? I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking about the ReZero Visual Novel. Although I can talk how bad it is, but that's a whole different off-topic discussion..

Exactly, the fact that you're not talking about the ReZero VN on a thread that is supposed to be for talking about the ReZero VN is the problem. If you want to talk about why furries are apparently needed for fantasy, take it to my wall, and not here.

I have no idea what that meant, but I'm pretty sure that its still derailment. Stop this.

What I ment is the Re:Zero Death or Kiss game. But this is not a derailment, just saying that if I talk about the game, it would derail what we're actually talking about.

Plus, again it make sense to talk about than on the wall because it's easier to get notifacations here than the wall. Plus, also need to talk more than 2 people on their side of the view because what's the point of discussion if there's only 2 people?

Notifications work the same way on walls and threads. If other people care, they're free to join in. Ironically, talking about the ReZero game would not be derailment, as this is the ReZero thread, but having this argument on this thread is.

Well, 1) It is a derailment because talking about a ReZero video game is very off-topic about the discussion we're currently on. and 2) someone has offeneded me at my wall here, pls help! (on the side note: it's easier to talk in my wall because i don't do well with anyone's wall)

No, the discussion we are currently having is derailment, and you need to drop it. This is a re zero thread. Any more posts on this from you in this thread are getting deleted and you will be reported.

I'll tell him to not do that, but equating not liking furries to as serious a topic as racism is honestly more offensive imo.

CP feel free to delete this comment chain if you want.

So rem shows up in the latest chapter to encourage subaru, and also ley and roy are coming to the tower to finish off subaru.

The Rem sub plot has been going off long enough. I am glad we are going to finish it off this arc.

Ley and Roy are most likley getting killed by Subaru/Julius and maybe Ram.

Thought the ley stuff would be in a later arc but guess not.

So there goes my theory of rem waking up but having no memories thus subaru has to go hunt down ley.

Wonder if rem really will wake up in perfect health, or tappei will find some way to not do that thus making subaru suffer some more. The theme of this arc is despair after all.

Can gluttony even eat Subaru tbh? From what we saw with Rem/Julis they can't effect his memory of eaten people at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back