• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the girls die and Subaru loses the ability to return by death and returns to his world where he lives out the rest of his days in a mental asylum since seeing what happened to the girls drove him mad.

How's that? Not bad enough? I can go much darker <.<

This is not even dark ending anymore. you are just messing up the plot for the sake of messing it up lol.

Ehhh that's a poor example of a good written bad ending. And while I have a few I fear I risk getting banned if I say them cuz y'know.. it's not a bad ending it's my version of the worst ending/s O.O

Chapter 45 is out: Well, what's there to say. Subaru hides Meili's body, leaves and bumps into Emilia. He has trouble shaking her off, and she expresses her concern for him because she noticed something was up. Subaru realizes that she's a good person, and all the people there are good to him, and that he and "Natsuki Subaru" are the only ones who aren't. That he knows of.

Emilia hugs him for a bit, and Subaru feels he wants to tell her about what's been going on. Ram interrupts with an urgent matter. Betty's been using her library experience to search the Library. She points them to a book after they arrive, one Subaru knows must be a book of the dead. He can't read the titles, though.

Luckily, Emilia can. The book is Meili's.

And of course, throughout the chapter, Subaru has been worrying about someone finding out that "he" had killed Meili.

BTW you think the tower group could kill Shaula if they gang up on her? I am saying this because she was killed in one of the loops despite the fact she could like kill them all easily

Who knows, someone else besides from the group might have killed her, we need more info.

If they did, sounds outliery.

We may need to downgrade best grail depend on what info we may get later on. presumably, she was killed by Rem.

Dammit.

I've already lost all hope of a good ending to this story...

Why won't they make Shaula fight Ried and go to the next floor? This Ried is no where near as strong as the original Ried. If Shaula could forces Reid to fight seriously "somewhat" she should be able to beat this version.

Instead we are just wasting time on Subaru and his suffering....

New WN chapter is out. here's the summery:

it starts with discussing the book. Lots of back and forth about who should read it, with Subaru knowing he can't let anyone else, but everyone eventually comes to the conclusion that it should be him.

Meili was a feral child raised by beasts, she didn't know how to walk or talk or anything really. Elsa came one day and took her to "Mother", who speaks exactly like Capella, and she was apparently eviler than evil. Wanting Meili to live only to love her "Mother". Elsa also worked for Mother but wasn't too loyal, and Meili ended up imitating her instead. Seeming to model all of her human behavior off of Elsa. Though she was still taught manners, and how to walk and talk, by Mother. Meili literally doesn't know how to process Elsa's death, doesn't even know how to mourn or understand the value of life, so she went to the library to find Elsa's book.

Subaru met her there, and Meili freaked out a bit because she thought she'd been found out. Subaru was looking for a specific book and was too impatient to wait for anyone else, and then he leaves. Throughout the memories, Meili's own name is blacked out. Like she doesn't recognize that name as being "her". She just thinks of herself as the "female", considering herself an animal in human shape.

Subaru soon comes back, but he's acting a bit weird. Basically tells her to stop bullshitting him, EDIT:eek:r rather he tells her not to disgustingly suck up to him and calls her a submissive doll, and to start listening to her desires or something. She starts considering what she wants to do, and then it cuts out to the murder scene.

Meili said something she wasn't supposed to, and that was a rule violation. "Natsuki Subaru" rambles about how this round was lost due to that, but he's hoping next time's performance will be more daring. The Natsuki Subaru murder mystery.

EDIT: Should also note, the murder scene looks a little like an interjection between Meili thinking about what she really wants, and her final thought. "I'll kill you". Meili never comes across as genuinely fond of Subaru. If anything, she's scared of him. She's not exactly happy with how Elsa was burned alive either. She doesn't really know how to express grief and hatred, but that seems to be what's going through her mind after Elsa is killed and she's thrown in prison. The secret message, that it's a rule violation for Meili to tell directly, was just him telling her to listen to her heart. More or less. So Meili's probably the stair-pusher, killing him when she realizes she wants revenge. But not the one who lopped his head off in Tower of the Dead.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/co...r_45_meili_portroute/?st=jl5pzl47&sh=5f1d545f

Who the hell possessing subaru?

Arc 6 is pretty insane so far, no wonder the theme is despair.

Also capella being mother would be surprising, loving humans but also leading a group of assassins? Pretty weird way of showing it.

She is a shapeshifting so i guess it's not too bad.

Ex novel 2 better image, wonder when the manga will finally be out?

Re zero ex 2 manga

New illustration is out. So far, for 1 year gap, they sure gave Ricardo a haircut. But can i just say why is his foot is bigger than the other? Not only that, his toes are a lot more pointyer. And no, thats not his claws, thats really his toes...or we finally get to see his claws(?) 0-0 Because i remember Otsuka doesnt really draw claws. Wished i could give more detail, but the image size is too freaking small! DX
Re Zero Light Novel Volume 17 1

It's all contents we already know off thx to the WN, the only thing I was looking forward to was the new designs for the characters, but they dropped the balls on that one so meh.

Pretty much.

Speaking of the WN, arc 5 translations have been released steadily, soon we will finally get reinhard vs regulus translated.

Only hope is an annoucement at the end of the ova coming up in october, but early showings are like the end of this month.

There is enough content for it, they could do a season 2 early next year if they wanted to, but who knows, if it's not annouced at the end of the ova, then probably not gonna happen.

Unless Arc 5 doesn't finish they are not doing the anime anytime soon. They won't make full anime just for 1 story arc.

Arc 4 is 5 volumes, they could give it a full adaptation and not skip anything like they did before, but strecthing that to 25 episodes is too much.

Arc 5 is probably only gonna be like 3 to 4 volumes, assuming tappei doesn't add some new stuff to the LN, and 2 volumes will be out for it this month, if they plan on doing both arc 4 and 5, announcing an anime for like april next year is possible, by the time the anime will catch up, arc 5 will be done since a new volume is out every 3 months, by the time the anime rolls around arc 5 would be done.

And even if it wasn't and was a volume away from being done, tappei could tell them what happens in it like they did before.

But if that happens will be another 3 year wait for a season 3, since they adapt everything.

It's just adapting some side stories that happened in between arc 2 and 3, nothing important really.

It's coming out october 6.

They are promoting it and showing it in theaters though, which is why i am hoping it announces season 2, cause otherwise it's a waste of time.

Here

No darklord is a what if story, unless it's the rem what if, don't see it being animated.

As for what it's about read it, it's extremely dark, it's basically what if subaru went evil and tried to kill everybody.

You will be mindscrewed by the end of it, tell me what you think when you are done lol.

Unless they add the SS thats in the 4th arc. Besides, the 3rd arc is 6 volumes long and the 4th arc is 5 volumes long with a crap-ton of SS for it.

Yea they could lengthen it with all the ss, like the one with the witches, and the one with subs and co and the spider thing.

Checked and arc 4 has like 4-5 ss, so yea they could pad the anime with those.

People were already getting bored of arc 3 and now you want them to make 25 of the same shit again? I though the whole point of shorting arc 4 was because of pacing issues no? if LN cut good chunck of the arc then the anime gonna cut even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back