• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subaru x reinhard isn't popular ship most fujo shippers ship subaru with julius because they arguably closer and subaru doesn't like rei-chan that much , there 2-3 julius doujin from what i recall

There still tons of fanart for rei-chan tho

Yaoi huh, wasn't talking about the dark side, but guess reinhard doesn't exactly have a girl you can ship him with so no doujin.

Reinhard fanart? Been looking for some, couldn't find much.

Some ship him with felt but .... that doesn't work

I meant short non-hentai doujin with him and subaru , I am not interested in Rei-chan fanarts

These days I serach for velvet fanarts

Ah velvet crowe, when is that tales anime with her coming, the current tales is crap, they clearly have rushed it at the end.

and i said i am not interested lol just have some rei x subaru , This artist have some art skill and it's very rare for her to post about fujo pair , BTW she's from the same team who made arc 4 fan made teaser

3 years so what, not like it's ram x roswaal where ram is 17 and roswaal is mid 20's at least, if he can do that, this shouldn't be a problem.

That pretty shitty example there Pegasus we both know there isn't single right thing about that ship

It just I am not used to see relationship where the female is the older one between the two that very rare , although i am totally fine with that it will be great ship

Most of Re:Zero ships are pretty boring so yeah i am on this ship

Right, wrong to mention the garbage that is ram x roswaal. Otto is quite weak willed, so frederica would be the man in that relationship, hopefully ppl start spamming tappei to make the ship canon.

Definitely the tallest witch, and sexist imo, can see why those rapist used her as a prostitute, good thing she killed them though.

What kind of ship is that? Oh.. i see cause roswaal is in a way a rapist, it's consensual though, still that's messed up.

Best witch Q&A

Q: Does Ekidna-chan have an interest in erotic things?

A: Endlessly

Lewd witch is lewd

Q: If I was forever doing unexpected things, could I get Echidna-chan to look my way?

A: It's possible. If your face looked like modern art, if you were bald, if you had short legs, if you had athlete's foot, if you had body odor so bad it was almost biologically impossible, even if you're a NEET with no income, she would look at you for that. I don't know if she'd love you.

Poor Roswaal

Q: Does Omega-tan refer to herself as 'boku'? As 'watashi'? Changing on a case-by-case basis? (Note: 'watashi' is a self-reference mostly used by girls.)

A: She uses 'boku' only with Subaru.

Q: Why is Echidna a boku-girl when she's with Subaru?

A: It's sort of like she's trying to get the attention of someone she likes.

Q: Does Echidna like Subaru? (as a test subject)

A: As a test subject, and in other ways, she likes him a great deal.

she's really into the Subaru huh , get cucked Roswaal ~

Q: When Echidna-tan was wearing a school uniform, what color were her panties?

A: White, unfortunately. She reflects Subaru's preferences, so Subaru's preferences were reflected.

for once i can call Subaru lucky

Rest quastions is about ekidona body fluid lol

So part b of 4 chan chapter 123 is finally out. Just emilia facing the 2nd trial, living a different life. Fortuna x betelguese ship sails in this future.

Yes another harem chapter, where this time subs impregnates everybody and not just rem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also couldn't help but notice this line from the latest chapter, Elf: "If I were as young and cute as you, Emilia, I'd be bicycling the village

Bicycling the village? Does this mean what i think it does that this elf would be have all the men in the village.

Seems ram is a *********, and actually gets off to being used as a pawn if what spoilers of part 2 of that ram and rem backstory is right, she apparently kissed roswaal when he said rem and ram were just pawns to him, if this is true i am gonna put ram in the same garbage bin that roswaal is in, would explain their sick relationship though.

Idk was just browsing through 4 chan and saw this, i hope it's just ppl trolling cause, if it's true ram is official trash tier and is irredeemable.

I went to read about this and i just found 4chan users desperately try to alter the author words about ekidona love for subaru because they don't want it to seems like harem when it's already is

how pathetic and waste of time why must you do this to me pegasus ? care to copy and past the reaply you read there ?

While i don't care about that echidna arguement, and yes it's already a harem, i don't know if echidna likes subaru in a normal way, cause she is clearly abnormal.

I already closed the page, and would be a pain to search through but someone said 8 year old ram kissed roswaal when he said she was a pawn to him, and she another person said she gets off on abuse.

Ekidona like subaru but she's abnormal so her actions is expected , I mean since satella proved she love subaru ? lol , moving from this topic

Is the Ram thing for real ? da hell it doesn't makes sense but then again when did Ram and the clown relationship ever made sense ? maybe he was having sex with her sicne she was 8 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back