• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KilluaX3 said:
"He turned down crusch cause he already had a number 1 and 2"
Why would anyone say this? It was Crusch who turned Subaru down. Not the other way around.

Crusch was never interested about him.

You're still going on this ? subaru have his own hare anyway he doesn't need Crusch , felix can keep his master

ZERO7772 said:
You're still going on this ? subaru have his own hare anyway he doesn't need Crusch , felix can keep his master
Felix is part of Subaru's harem so "he" has a harem as well now...

Ppl still going on about this? Crusch said subaru made her heart beat or something and subaru said if he didn't a number 1 and 2 he would fall for crusch or whatever, end of story, stop bringing it up, it's not that important.

@William what are you talking about? Felix isn't part of subaru's harem.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ppl still going on about this? Crusch said subaru made her heart beat or something and subaru said if he didn't a number 1 and 2 he would fall for crusch or whatever, end of story, stop bringing it up, it's not that important.
@William what are you talking about? Felix isn't part of subaru's harem.
Well for one, someone had said that it was Subaru that turned Crusch down. This is incorrect, so I had to correct that it was Crusch that turned Subaru down. Second, she said that her heartstrings felt a pull. It seems that someone thought that she was falling in love with him, which wasn't the case.

I'm sorry for bringing this up, but I just really dislike Crusch x Subaru.

William was obviously joking. Neither of them are homosexuals.

Just that this was something said in like thread number 1,2,3 around there and we are in 12 now and ppl just now talking about it lol.

Crusch is her own woman, she doesn't need a man, doubt she will get in a relationship in this story.

Btw welcome

Celestial Pegasus said:
Crusch is her own woman, she doesn't need a man, doubt she will get in a relationship in this story.
We'll see. Since Fourier has died, there's only one person alive in the story who has a chance with her. Some random new character in the future wouldn't work.

Crusch x felix won't happen i think, it's more of a familial type thing, btw if someone ever broke crusch heart felix would kill them, he is really protective of her, i mean he started dressing feminine to imitate her and she brought him out from that basement and taught him to speak and what not, she really is like a mother to him. Only person who had a chance with crusch is dead.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Crusch x felix won't happe
Only person who had a chance with crusch is dead.
I'm not so sure.

Felix would never get in relationship with anyone else, and he and Crusch have been through (and are going through) too much for some random new character to appear and Crusch to fall in love with them. Felix started to dress like a woman because he wanted to support Crusch dressing like a man. In my little theory, after Crusch gets her memories back, her experience while being amnesiac makes her see herself truly as a woman again, which makes her stop dressing so manfully, which in turn makes Felix stop dressing like a woman. Then their relationship could develop from there.

But I do admit that the Mother/Son type of relationship may last the whole series. I also say this: Either Crusch x Felix happens, or neither of them will get in romantic relationship.

We will see.

Oh and they may both die. Who knows.

Crusch and Felix 28

By the way, did you know that the Re:Zero thread is the only one on this site (IIRC) that reached no. 12 with thousands of posts in just half a year? Not counting the revision thread and such

Meh i don't particularly care either way, i am not looking for a lot of romance out of this series, everyone doesn't have to be in a relationship, more interested in the world building and story.

Can't help but notice that betelguese pic you have, your fav archbishop i presume?

@Heinkel really, the dbs discussion thread is at like 33 now i think, would think that would be ahead, though this thread is defiantly like the 2nd largest.

A man who doesn't like using weapons cause it will damage his delicate skin, ferris was just lying, he is clearly a girl, you what they say, they are a girl, unless you see a penis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

SubaruWRX said:
ZERO7772 said:
You are blind felix is clearly "She" , what matter isn't the body but the heart and soul
Arc 4, Chapter 1
[Ferris: Yep, Ferris is a man in body and soul nyan]

Checkmate.
he laying , he look like a girl , he dress like a girl , he act like a girl

Any girl can say i am man , i am not buying this until i see his D

Lol i am using "he" to refer to HIM

Agreed, they should milk this cow dry, before season 2. I want cecilius vs reinhard animated at some point.

So volume 13 is coming in june, i think after that there will only be like one more volume. Hopefully we finally get the saella design by june.

Also seems they are doing a wilhelm vs kurgan comic, which we won't get to see just like that reinhard vs cecilus comic (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗

Celestial Pegasus said:
So volume 13 is coming in june, i think after that there will only be like one more volume. Hopefully we finally get the saella design by june.
Also seems they are doing a wilhelm vs kurgan comic, which we won't get to see just like that reinhard vs cecilus comic (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗
Yeah 1 or 2 more volumes after that and we're done

then you get your beloved arc 5

@Subaru i thought they were comics, the wiki says for instance that royal election prequel:reinhard vs celius is a short story featured in Gekkan Comic Alive.

@Zero besides getting the designs for the other arcbishops LN arc 5, not gonna mean much for me since i can't read japanese, more like for anon chan to reach arc 5 in WN already.

So acording to elsa's wiki page, her healing factor is called blessing, and it didn't activate when elsa got hit with reinhard's attack so elsa tanked it, so no need to downgrade her or anyone who scales from her anymore.

Also she tried to assassinate celius at one point but failed and can't beat meili's mother, still wonder who that mother is.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Subaru i thought they were comics, the wiki says for instance that royal election prequel:reinhard vs celius is a short story featured in Gekkan Comic Alive.
They are written stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back