• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was flirting and kissing felt on the bed before? I still wonder if anything happened with petra, she is like 12....

He was hugging her one the bed at first part of the chapter after she woke him up , but thats all from what i know

Felt would trigger me as well but I am not sure they did it

He did Beatrice too? Anyway isn't it possible that Subaru stopped at just coddling and kissing the girls (except Rem)?

Nah he didn't do beatrice

again he did with all the candidates plus Rem , he slept with emilia at the end of the chapter , he was whining about how some girls comes a day that is not her turn and how can satisfy them all

it's really stright up

You must think i am pegasus if you think i will take this srsly until the end lol

I don't know what hard to believe when the chapter is all over the place PLUS was released on april fools , i asked remon and he answer yes he did all the girls , that the point of the chapter

A chapter released on april fools about subaru conquering all the girls, it's not meant to be taken seriously, just have to accept it and move on, even tappei apparently deleted it cause of fan backlash.

I mean it would be weird to perceive sex in bullet time or slow motion.

Just got me thinking, it's not a serious question.

C'mon you know I'm an innocent man

Well you have to hink how Rei-chan D*** can go light speed and burn evrything , only Satella should be able to keep up but lets just leave it at that ~

How does a MFTL+, universal guy like goku perceive or even have sex with someone far below his level? Don't think too hard about it, you will just get a headache.

Chi Chi is just that OP but you don't want to accept it Pegasus , Chi Chi should be 3-A for being able to keep up with goku in the bed ~

they should shock the universe once they do it , same for bulma

^ exactly, authors clearly didn't think about that when they wrote their narratives ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

You make a good point, Zero.

We all know reinhard has the blessing of the sex god to explain how he can do it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

^Now we're using "her"

subaru is blind for loving Rem and not felix , just look this godly appearance , he really look better than her i am not joking LOL

So heinkel isn't on the felix train, what train are you on though, don't remember you ever talking about which characters you like, it's always about feats, i ship heinkel x feats.

Most of traps in anime are only called "he" because the author decide to tell us it's a boy,but let's be honest did you actually figure it out like at least most of the time... I said couple of times that I did figure out some would turn out to be traps,but I would never guessed for Felix... Never.

I did mention I was looking for Emilia doujinshis a couple of times, but you either forgot or ignored me

I am on Emilia camp, I believe.

Emilia is pretty good no doubts,but Satella in her black,shadow,hand or whatever dress is gonna be even better.

Felix stays the best girl anyway...

@celstial don't even look what burning said about the image I posted...

Yes black dress of darkness with blue lipsticks makes it all better. Sekemet is up there in terms of design as well.

@William i saw it...

A truly slothful individual who who doesn't subscribe to the gospel of legs (Ó©ç'╠Ç-'╠ü)Ó©ç.

You don't like WN emilia?

Sirius, capella and gluttony q&a

Q: Clothing that covers her face, modest greetings, chains wrapped around both arms. Is Sirius Romanee-Conti a ninja?

A: She's a yandere.

She is so crazy not even a mad man like sloth chan wanted her, although he has no interest in anything like romance

Q: If you threw Mrs. Wrath into a live concert by an idol, what would happen? Would everyone feel at peace, and then die in agony?

A: That depends on whether Mrs. "Wrath" likes the idol or not.

What type of music would a psychopath love though?

Q: Are Capella's clothes transformations? Or just normal clothes?

A: They're transformations.

Can make her own clothes, cool

Q: Is Capella like Regulus; does she have one hundred husbands? Or since she's loved by everyone, does she not have a special someone?

A: All the people in the world are captivated by her, so she isn't concerned with unimportant concepts like couples or lovers.

Pretty narcissistic

Q: Capella styles herself as "The Maiden of Many Loves", but what kind of sense of virtue does she have?

A: Completely loose. She takes the stance that all of humanity loves her, and she accepts that love while looking down on them from above.

Messiah complex? Or more like god complex, probably both

Q: If a blind person showed up in front of Capella, what would happen?

A: She's restore that person's sight, and then make them love her.

Make them love her? She is definitely interesting

Q: Capella was recently turning people into flies, but what if someone existed who was attracted to flies?

A: She'd turn herself into a fly. She's a woman who goes to any length, so that's expected, right?

She really is starved for love

Q: For example, if Capella met a couple who loved each other, no matter what form they changed into, what would she do?

A: She'd separate them, meet the woman in the man's form, and the man in the woman's form. She'd play it by ear from there. "See, you aren't seeing what's inside, you know?", she'd say.

Ok messed up

Q: If Capella met someone who loves dolls, what would she do? Assuming you're going to say she's just become a doll, what would she do if she met someone who loves a 2D character?

A: She'd become a 2D character.

How the hell would she become a 2-D character? Her authority is that op.

Q: Sirius and Fortuna both love a person without an actual body; what would Capella do when she met someone like that. 'Someone who can't love me is a nuisance' sort of a thing?

A: Those two don't really have a 'person without an actual body' fetish. Also, Capella's assertion is that no matter who someone happens to love, if she transforms into a person's favorite form, they'll always love her. "Saying you love what's on the inside is all just words, what you love is what you see here", like that. She only becomes hostile when she meets someone who won't fall in love with her, and then she'll change them into bugs or something. Changing the people at City Hall into flies was her sort of an expression of love.

Ok interesting

I prefer WN emilia cause she gets development, but to each his own. The LN does tend to make everything cutesy though so i understand liking the anime design over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back