• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing I wanted to see Is nakekd loli in this Volume is that lews? , There must Image for petra in every volume ~

Satella at the second image tho ~

That satella tease, just release her design already and stop teasing lol.

Meli being this early though makes me wonder how things are going to play out, some changes are being made.

Kiss of death is glorious.

Naked loli is the original lewis in the crystal.

Insane emilia who was so mind broken from the trials that she was disconnected from reality and didn't realize how disfigured subaru was, losing fingers and what not, and the rabbit eating both of them, that kiss when emilia kissed subaru who was literally bleeding to death and emilia didn't even realize.

They didn't even give Sehkmet image on her own yet Petra got yet another image for her , seriously the editor must fan of petra lol

BTW it seems satella have the exact outfit like emilia have but black ones

I think he meant in the LN volume illustrations, not her official design, now that i think about it yea only sehkmet hasn't gotten her own image, all the other witches have.

@Zero I didn't see satella's outfit in the image, is there more or something cause i couldn't make out her outfil, only her shadow and shoes, but she is said to wear a dress of shadows so black dress is accurate yes.

You look at the shadow it's exactly the same outfit like emilia just black one

WN character description mean shit at this point

Better pictures of some of the LN illustrations,meli looks pretty good, the lack of satella design reveal makes me think this ends before satella and subaru talk, what's that like chapter 76 maybe.

An otto q&a is also out

Q: Otto's memory of his first crush? A: Otto's blessing means he can speak with basically anything, so he doesn't strictly need to limit his romance targets to humans. There was a time where he had a thing going for a friendly, personable cat, but the cat didn't see him as a romantic partner and thus Otto was ruined. But not actually.

Ok weird, otto was one lonely kid

Q: I want to know what Otto is doing in Watergate City! A: Probably sleeping 'cause his legs hurt. Garfiel visits him every day even though he doesn't ask, so I figure they're killing time by playing Shatranj, a chess-ish board game in their world.

His legs got hurt? Guessing roy did that.

What's the origin behind Otto's name?
A: It's "Oops, I messed up!". Suwen was whimsy.

• oops = ottotto in nip
Lol

Q: Is there some kind of secret behind the awfulness of Otto's luck? A: If I have to say something, then maybe it's the guidance of the Od Lagna...?

So the world likes to screw him over, cool

Q: When will Otto next get his turn? A: I kinda figure arc 7, but this is one of those 'silence is golden' moments.

Arc 7, al's arc huh

Talking about Otto in arc 6 subaru said Otto dies too much it's becoming a bother to him LOL

If otto dies subaru will have to kill himself there still people who think Subaru won't kill himself for any of his Friends lol

Heinkel and his powerscaling questions.

Really? I thought subaru along with some citizens, were the first to die in arc 5 when sirius showed up.

Cell wasn't perfect cause he got beat, we all know reinhard can't be beaten ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬».

Apparently tappei said volume 12 has the most words in all the volumes so far.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Cell wasn't perfect cause he got beat, we all know reinhard can't be beaten ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬».
Until he get nerfed , if kamachi was the author of this shit Reinhard would been nerfed long time ago

Still wondering how the hell reinhard is gonna be nerfed, when tappei says a character stronger than him doesn't exist, wait if no character is stronger than reinhard and none stronger will appear in the future, doesn't that mean pandora's reality warping won't do jack to reinhard? So he has resistance to that?

The blessing not get nerfed soon enough ~

I still laugh at the one who prevent the nuke from exploding on him LOL

Probably a blessing that prevents explosives from detonating near him, i just wanna know what the other 70+ blessings do, probably some miscellaneous stuff.

So if the sun went supernova, it wouldn't go off if reinhard was there? Big leap from a nuke to the sun, you're just itching for solar system reinhard and satella aren't you lol. Not sure if the will get that high up, but we will see in the future.

Anyone remember where it was said reinhard has the blessing that makes him have air resistance like the dragon carriages? Can't remember where i saw it.

I would rather him tank a supernova to the face, than a blessing that goes lolsupernovas don't go off around me.

Gotta milk her dry of course, wonder if echidna or some othe female character from arc 4 will be the new milking character when season 2 comes.

Sehkmet>=echidna>dapne>carmilla>typhon>minverva is how i rank the witches, hope they all get milked.

Noticed 4 chan anon hasn't uploaded in over a week, need that next chapter.

Milked cause they are draining the cow dry for all the money it's worth. We all know where your interest lie heinkel, powerscaling and doujins, how is emilia doujin search going?

.... cow... wow man

I found a couple of them but no decent ones

There's too much Rem doujins. Not really interested in those because my affection for her is platonic

Of course there would be a crap ton of rem doujin, rule 34, i bet beatrice doujin is there somewhere as well.

Otto doujin? Lol, didn't know otto had much fans to warrant a doujin, what about reinhard? One with him would certainly be interesting to say the least considering his skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back