• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crusch looking good, and reinhard in trunks, that blessing of walking on water would come in handy at the beach, probably can also hold his breath for hours or days.

Stop being tsun tsun and join the church of the one true hype god reinhard, you know you like the hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah get lost i am team subaru i love to hype up subaru , you're just salty because he can react faster that your rei-chan

Hyping up a guy who has died over 20 times over the other one who has only died once through cowardly methods, i think we know who is better to hype here, the guy who the world loves and not the guy who the world loves to screw over.

The guy the world love to screw over of course , Reinhard is boring he just the "nope " guy who nulif everything and swing his sword

I sometimes wonder why tappei made him so op, he is too broken, it's like he was trying to make a cheat character, i think it's to contrast with subaru, as reinhard is what subaru thought he would be, and the fct that subs is salty about that which is why he didn't ask reinhard to go with him to the tower in arc 6.

Reinhard does have some backstory to him though, that whole grandmother dying, mother being asleep and his father being a dick, and his whole sense of justice.

I was talking about hax heinkel, hax>dc, so i don't care too much for solar system level, i just want like reality warping and causality manipulation for satella and resistance to them for reinhard.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I sometimes wonder why tappei made him so op, he is too broken, it's like he was trying to make a cheat character, i think it's to contrast with subaru, as reinhard is what subaru thought he would be, and the fct that subs is salty about that which is why he didn't ask reinhard to go with him to the tower in arc 6.
Reinhard does have some backstory to him though, that whole grandmother dying, mother being asleep and his father being a dick, and his whole sense of justice.
Pretty much what you said he wanted foil character for subaru , he's handsome , OP , loved , lucky and everything subaru though he would be

It's pretty easy also to guess he just wanted broken character in the series

@Pegasus same here DC is just boring while hax possibilities and hype have no limite and much more interesting

No cause he is all about the hax resistance, satella on the other hand though could with speed equalized, cause she is immortal and has hax like mind and soul hax.

Reinhard does have precog, so now that i think about it speed equalized he could have a shoot at beating buu with his matter manipulation.

Ok now you're just being ridiculous lol, puck got his ass handed to him by reinhard, so in terms of power that's not true, and even more so in terms of character, puck is trash.

I thought you were only into emilia? Didn't know you were also into priscilla, but i guess her having the largest boobs in the series can explain why.

The VN was released today and as expected people start playing Rem route "sign" it's the second most boring route or maybe the Most boring of them all

I wonder how the saels were tho they even put some service for the fujo there

Q: Aldebaran was previously a mercenary; how is his loyalty?

A: It's unusually high. Giving the friendship between the royal candidates and their attendants, in rough order:

Crusch - Ferris > Priscilla - Al > Anastasia - Julius > Emilia - Subaru > Felt - Reinhard. Emilia - Subaru might be a little higher at the end of Arc 4.

Poor Emilia.

ZERO7772 said:
Ferris worship Crush so no suprise there but the rest ......
It's not just him worshipping her

Q: How well do the members of the various royal candidate's camps get along?

A: Crusch - Ferris is a happy couple (Crusch is the husband)

So cute :3

and the rest

Anastasia - Julius are a boss and subodinate that understand each other, Priscilla - Al are a bad influence on each other. Emilia - Subaru are friends like a boy and girl in elementary school. Felt - Reinhard are like co-workers where one hates the other, and the other tries to be nice anyways.

I think so, would think having the worlds most op weapon under your command would make you happy but nope, well not like felt or anyone really knows how op reinhard is, they just think he is on the level of the other heroes from the other countries when is above them.

It's not like she want to rule the world and Reiboy was the one who dragged her into the whole mess in the first place

Okay Pegasus i got the Ram\Roswaal scene you were talking about few days ago :

>"To Master Roswaal, Rem and I are—" >"Yes, to me, you and Rem are precious, vital, and irreplaceable…" >As their words piled upon one another, so did their feelings as Roswaal beheld Ram with his yellow eye, pausing for a brief moment… >"…pawns." >So spoke Roswaal to Ram in theatrical style. >His words did not carry the slightest hint of guilt, for he was stating what he regarded as pure truth. >And Ram, upon hearing her existence described as that of a pawn… >"—Yes." >…her cheeks reddened as she nodded back. >Ram's demeanor was perfectly docile and full of adoration as Roswaal pulled her even higher on his lap.

This one is clear

>"To Master Roswaal, Rem and I are—"

>"Yes, to me, you and Rem are precious, vital, and irreplaceable…"

>As their words piled upon one another, so did their feelings as Roswaal beheld Ram with his yellow eye, pausing for a brief moment…

>"…pawns."

>So spoke Roswaal to Ram in theatrical style.

>His words did not carry the slightest hint of guilt, for he was stating what he regarded as pure truth.

>And Ram, upon hearing her existence described as that of a pawn…

>"—Yes."

>…her cheeks reddened as she nodded back.

>Ram's demeanor was perfectly docile and full of adoration as Roswaal pulled her even higher on his lap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back