• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 12 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Tappei has a thing for sick love interests, i sometimes wonder about this guys love life.
don't think he has one...

And again this makes me worried about Satella and her reasons since we talk about worldwide destruction...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tappei has a thing for sick love interests, i sometimes wonder about this guys love life.
I think he put so much one sided love and twisted ones because he sufferd the same in his life

Satella isn't a sociopath who will experiment with people's lives and not give a damn, she was the kindest witch, although still begs the question why the hell she destroyed half the world. Echidna just wants to experiment on subaru ability like in the if.

I am not sure if the ram thing is real, we will need to see part 2 translated first. Having sex since 8... I don't even wanna think about it, their relationship is already toxic without that.

@William actually i think he has said in interviews he doesn't have a loved one, so you are correct.

Honestly I was okay with gore and the psichopatic behaviour of some characters, but Tappei should calm down at this point cause it's getting kinda annoying... Like seriously concentrate on the story and leave aside your strange fetish...

Yeah saying she had sex since 8 was too edgy , still what was her age when she show up ? 16 ? we had hint they were doing it for while even back then , this whole relationship it just disgusting , i tend sometime to like weird things this ship is just NO

Doesn't the fandom in japan give him shit for this ? he have few sick fetish that i don't like

Almost 17 i think, the worst relationship in the series yes, i wonder if the japanese fandom doesn't give him shit for it as well, as anyone can see this relationship is really twisted.

I am ok with his other fetishes, just not this ram x roswaal shit.

Heinkel Astrea said:
Da hell is with this logic jump of had a kiss => had sex? Those two are clearly different.
Actually if you ask some girl characters about it... They will get pregnant by a kiss...

Thou I agree that it's a funny logic plus I don't think Roswaal would do anything so drastic behind Echidna's back.

Emilia reference i see there william. Actually roswaal wants ram's body due to her being a prodigy, so he can have a strong descendant which he can posses so yea, sex is very much possible to have happened, i am just hoping it didn't happen when ram was 8.

@Pegasus Yeah almost 17 , on 4chan everyone talk shit about this ship i bet they spam him on twitter as well

@Heinkekl i was just refering to how twisted their relationship is , saying she had sex with him was fault on me yeah

An Oni descendant would completely break the narrative for Roswaal. Hereditary nobility siring children with their maidservants is not a common thing in a world like Re:Zero (see how Lugnica is so concerned with bloodline issues, both good and bad).

Oh well, it might be common but usually in that case you try not to leave behind any children.

Considering ram had the potential to be even stronger than roswaal, and a top tier in the verse, i don't think roswaal gives a damn about positions, when his offspring with her is guaranteed to be op.

Halves in Lugnica are more or less ostracized, while in Kararagi or Volakia not so much. House Mathers is one of the highest ranking noble house in Lugnica.

Everyone already see roswaal as a demi human lover though, he collects demi humans and puts them in the sanctuary, having a child with one, and especially the guarantee of an op one, is probably all he cares about.

There's no insurance whatsoever that Ram's powers can be so easily and successfully passed down to her child. Ram is also the hereditary descendant of both her parents, and a twin of Rem who has 99.99% identical DNA, yet their power levels are completely different.

Ram's ridiculous power is a stroke of luck/plot. Not a function of genetics.

Am I righ' William?

Hey, roswaal's been doing this for hundreds of years, he surely knows how breeding goes, i mean he bred himself so he would have magic resistance and not be able to use magic, who knows maybe he would pull some shady stuff to ensure the descendant is op cause of their genes, he surely wanted ram for being touted as the next oni god and what not.

I just found the line Pegasus was talking about

Calling them pawns is in Volume 3 of the LN, which Ram blushes at. The backstory just has him say he's willing to manipulate and sacrifice anyone for his goals, no matter what he thinks of them, and he'd exploit and sacrifice Rem and Ram with absolutely no regrets if he needed to. And yes, she's obviously turned on by his passion and determination when he says that shit.

Sound too bullshit to take srsly if you aks me , people on 4chan span a lot of shit without any source

Sounds like bs indeed, i will wait for the translations to confirm, if it's true, i don't blame al for hating ram, cause she is trash tier, and she deserved subaru strangling her in arc 6.

Lamo What does AL have to do with this whole mess ?

throw 90% of what you hear on 4chan to the trash my friend

Al hates ram for some reason which we don't know yet, probably gonna be revealed in arc 7 along with his relation to satella.

Okay cool then , tell us your fav ship in the series "beside Op grandpa and his waifu" i don't think you ever said that , i know most Re:Zero ships are boring tho

Besides wilhelm x thearesia, i don't care about ships, except that i hate roswaal x ram. I like fourier x crusch, but fourier died so can't happen.

i also like wilhelm x thearesia "i think " other than that hmmm , Reinhard x reid "sword" i think ? it such op ship

I like satella x subaru

Speaking of reid, i wanna know how many times it multiplies the wielders power, so we can know how op theresia was with it, also it's apparently called the holy sword as well, so maybe in reids generation it wasn't called reid and that was a later thing, would be weird if reid was using reid.

Satella x subaru, can't fully ship that yet cause either one or both of them will probably die or have something tragic to spelt them up happen.

I would like to know that as well

Wasn't the sword called dragon sword ? it have many names although i agree they named it Reid later because he was the first one to wield it ?

Yeah sadly that ship is for death but i couldn't care less about the other ships , satella seems to have long history with subaru unlike the his harem girls

I more or less like subaru and beatrice as well "whatever it's romantic or not "

It's called the dragon sword, and also the holy sword, it had to have been named after reid later.

Subaru x beatrice is good yes as a brother sister relationship, that's even better than most of the romance in the series.

Going to sleep now, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back