• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reid "sex offender" Astrea should take this fairly easily given his frankly ridiculous level of skill.

He resists extrasensory perception, info analysis, as well as analytical prediction due to being infinitely more skilled than sword masters like Wilhelm and Theresia.

Akame's standard tactic of trying to break the opponent's weapon won't work since the Dragon Sword is indestructable- and Reid's less-skilled descendant Reinhard is capable of even dodging every raindrop in a rainstorm, so avoiding her deadly cursed sword should be a relatively simple task for him considering he should be able to percieve every future attack of hers through his skill as a Sword Saint as well.

Still though a scratch will kill him, if he gets too reckless he could be killed pretty quickly, but he's a horny bastard so he'll probably not slip up when he's trying to bed a fellow swordsman.

Reid "sex offender" Astrea should take this fairly easily given his frankly ridiculous level of skill.

He resists extrasensory perception, info analysis, as well as analytical prediction due to being infinitely more skilled than sword masters like Wilhelm and Theresia.

Akame's standard tactic of trying to break the opponent's weapon won't work since the Dragon Sword is indestructable- and Reid's less-skilled descendant Reinhard is capable of even dodging every raindrop in a rainstorm, so avoiding her deadly cursed sword should be a relatively simple task for him considering he should be able to percieve every future attack of hers through his skill as a Sword Saint as well.

Still though a scratch will kill him, if he gets too reckless he could be killed pretty quickly, but he's a horny bastard so he'll probably not slip up when he's trying to bed a fellow swordsman.
that one slip up with Emilia where he let her get a hit on him is one of the main reasons i even thought this matchup would work ☠️
anyways should i take this as your vote for Reid?

I mean Reid wasn't allowed to take a step, and only took a blow because he was distracted with her chest. If Akame is busty enough I can see him getting careless enough to let her scratch him.

Yeah I'll vote for Reid, but this might be a rare skill-stomp unless Akame supporters show up to give her skills some hype.

Reid really is ridiculous though...
Then, a blow from one of his chopsticks dropped down towards his head――

Reid: “Get pulverised, ya prick.”

With a vertical flash, his slash, accompanied by a shockwave, cut through air, space, and even concepts.

His sword slash was so overwhelming that ways to even express it no longer came to their minds. It was so beautiful, that even though his weapon had been a chopstick, one could not help but be captivated by it, even if they were an amateur at swordplay―― It was the pinnacle of swordplay, the very culmination of it, that which was what was being manifested there.

A slash so beautiful, that one would probably die from just admiring it.
Subaru: “That, is…”

At a single glance, it could be understood that it was a great magic that affected space.

This was more of an issue of imaging it so, rather than having knowledge about it. Subaru had heard of Beatrice being a wasteful Spirit, but the actual power held by truly great magic could not even be in the same league of comparison.

Subaru had been unaware, that this was even possible. This was, a harvest.

That black hole swallowed Reid, and repelled away his Sword Saint off to somewhere unknown――

Reid: “The hell, it’s just air. Somethin’ like air’s everywhere, as if it’d stop me.”

With just a single swing of his chopsticks, Reid broke through that immense magic with extreme easiness.

A carefree attitude as if, quite literally, slashing through air―― no, for him, it truly was exactly that. He did not have the nature of taking roundabouts around something which he was capable of doing and then boasting about it.

He had slashed the air, so that was his explanation. That was all there was to it.

Subaru: “Slashing dimensions, as far as I know, gives me an image of being quite the top-rank ability, you know…”

Ok, so Akame have the AP advantage of 5.45x here, okay.
She have her steath mastery to go behind a enemy and just kill them without they noticing
She can use Ennoodnuzo to stats amp herself, to became faster and stronger, not sure by how much.
Her super skilled, can fight a opponent who can read her minds, and is able to counted them.
She is stacked, so...

And i don't know anymore actually, is a long time since i read It, but the skill gap is not big enough so Reid can win against a opponent who can One-Shot him.
Especially If Akame just use Steath mastery to kill him for behind, or uses Ennoodnuzo to complety overwhelm him.

Ok, so Akame have the AP advantage of 5.45x here, okay.
Not really relevant since her attacks one-shot with hax. And Reid can nullify all blunt damage out of his body through his feet (and it's implied he can release the force from any part of his body). If he blocks her sword with his own he could transfer it out of himself.

She have her steath mastery to go behind a enemy and just kill them without they noticing
Even garbage fodder knights can sense presences and hostility, and Reid can sense auras as well as having a supreme intuition that allowed him to realise the existence of Cor Leonis' connections and know to cut them- connections which did not actually exist- Reid is not letting her slip by him.

She can use Ennoodnuzo to stats amp herself, to became faster and stronger, not sure by how much.
I assumed that gave her the 6-A key and was restricted, but if it's not then how much is the speed amp?

Her super skilled, can fight a opponent who can read her minds, and is able to counted them.
People far less skilled than Reid can effectively read minds through sheer skill, predicting how attacks will happen and how to counter, and then also bait and counter the opponent's own skill-based precog.

If Akame has a skill feat on the level of the feats I quoted above- both of which are indeed achieved through sheer skill- I'd like to see them.

She is stacked, so...
Good for her, Emilia and Julius still clears though.

And i don't know anymore actually, is a long time since i read It, but the skill gap is not big enough so Reid can win against a opponent who can One-Shot him.
I mean the skill feats quoted above are in a totally different dimension from what I've seen from Akame so far, plus the skill chain in RZ is absolutely insane- and Reid is right at the top of it.

Last edited:
Not really relevant since her attacks one-shot with hax. And Reid can nullify all blunt damage out of his body through his feet (and it's implied he can release the force from any part of his body). If he blocks her sword with his own he could transfer it out of himself.
What? Where did ever did that? And the AP is more because Reid won't be able to hurt her.
Even garbage fodder knights
Kinda Rude
can sense presences and hostility
and Reid can sense auras as well as having a supreme intuition that allowed him to realise the existence of Cor Leonis' connections and know to cut them- connections which did not actually exist- Reid is not letting her slip by him.
Considering that It worked against Esdeath, and she herself can sense auras and dodges an attack from someone invisible, and bneing able to sense when someone is spying on her, and even she as got caught off guarda by Akame, Reid is getting a cut yes.
I assumed that gave her the 6-A key and was restricted, but if it's not then how much is the speed amp?
I Just said that i don't know, but she was like blitzing Esdeath when she was fighting her. Esdeath stopped time to attack Akame at some point, and her still get blitzed. So i don't know the speed value.
People far less skilled than Reid can effectively read minds through sheer skill, predicting how attacks will happen and how to counter, and then also bait and counter the opponent's own skill-based precog.
That's pretty normal in fights trought, when i am participating in a brawl, i always have to predict the attack from my opponent and counted them.
And Garfiel skill feats is good, but Akame does that all the time. Trought...
If Akame has a skill feat on the level of the feats I quoted above- both of which are indeed achieved through sheer skill- I'd like to see them.
Since that's require me to re-read the manga or re-watch the anime, you gonna have to ask other people, because i don't remember.
I mean the skill feats quoted above are in a totally different dimension from what I've seen from Akame so far, plus the skill chain in RZ is absolutely insane- and Reid is right at the top of it.
Sure sure sure, i gonna stay neutral for now, since It was a 1 year Go that i read the manga and watched the anime, so Akame feats are kinda blurry to me.

The Unseen Hands are more invisible than other invisible things, and Wilhelm can deal with those, Julius react to invisble attacks with instinct, Ram can dodge countless invisible explosions, Hornet can detect invisible people like Arakiya etc. Reid doesn't even need to be able to detect her, as long as Akame has any hostility/intent to kill, he will sense that and dodge whatever Akame does.

Like less skilled people can brush off all 5 of their senses being affected with skill, and accurately target vitals despite that, stealth means nothing here.

Last edited:
What? Where did ever did that? And the AP is more because Reid won't be able to hurt her.
He can cut through space-time and concepts for dura neg.

Considering that It worked against Esdeath, and she herself can sense auras and dodges an attack from someone invisible, and bneing able to sense when someone is spying on her, and even she as got caught off guarda by Akame, Reid is getting a cut yes.
Esdeath's extrasensory perception on her profile says she can detect opponents with even a shred of hostile intent. Even people like Cecilus who have only placed a single step on the stairway to Reid's level can totally remove all hostility from their attacks.

Reid is also far superior to Wilhelm, who is far superior to Julius who can dodge invisible attacks on instinct.

I Just said that i don't know, but she was like blitzing Esdeath when she was fighting her. Esdeath stopped time to attack Akame at some point, and her still get blitzed. So i don't know the speed value.
Unless the value is ridiculously high I doubt it would help too much, Reid can fight against faster opponents like (arguably) Satella who only beats him by overwhelming him over time with her immortality, and Reinhard- who is also stronger than and almost as skilled as him to the degree that it becomes an extremely difficult fight for Reinhard (the strongest character in the whole series).

That's pretty normal in fights trought, when i am participating in a brawl, i always have to predict the attack from my opponent and counted them.
And Garfiel skill feats is good, but Akame does that all the time. Trought...
Akame doesn't even have instinctual reaction on her profile which is something that characters on even Garfiel's level rely on.

Reid FRA btw, he can ignore Akame's durability, dodge whatever attacks Akame tries due to precog, instinctive reaction, and just sheer skill where even fodder in comparison to him can dodge dozens to countless amount of invisible attacks.

The Unseen Hands are more invisible than other invisible things, and Wilhelm can deal with those.
Layered invisible lol
I don't even remember that to be honest, but sure sure
Reid doesn't even need to be able to detect her, as long as Akame has any hostility/intent to kill, he will sense that and dodge whatever Akame does.
Esdeath can also perceive hostile, and not as able to figure It out Akame attacks, but okay.
Like less skilled people can brush off all 5 of their senses being affected with skill, and accurately target vitals despite that, stealth means nothing here.
You mean the Elsa feat or the other feats that i not aware? Because she just lose her vision there, not all five senses.
He can cut through space-time and concepts for dura neg.
That would kill Akame, and Reid don't want that, he want to bed her here. Not sure If he have fetish for blood when doing sex.

Unless the value is ridiculously high I doubt it would help too much,
She blitz a time stopper, and you say that Reid can deal with that, lest see why
Reid can fight against faster opponents like (arguably) Satella who only beats him by overwhelming him over time with her immortality, and Reinhard- who is also stronger than and almost as skilled as him to the degree that it becomes an extremely difficult fight for Reinhard (the strongest character in the whole series).
Ok, this entire point is for a fight that is totally a mysterious and no one know How It goes(Kinda angry now btw) for another is for a hyphotetical fight that never happenend, and both characters are equal in speed.

Gonna wait to a verse supporter to say about Akame, otherwise i think she can blitz with her transformation.

That would kill Akame, and Reid don't want that, he want to bed her here. Not sure If he have fetish for blood when doing sex.
😭 Then he just cuts her without causing any outside damage like Theresia can do? (Tbh I thought the op's motivation was a joke, though Reid's lust is an actual weakness that can make him drop his guard occasionally.)

She blitz a time stopper, and you say that Reid can deal with that, lest see why
"She blitzed a time-stopper" is an inherently meaningless statement in regards to speed.

Ok, this entire point is for a fight that is totally a mysterious and no one know How It goes(Kinda angry now btw) for another is for a hyphotetical fight that never happenend, and both characters are equal in speed.
The Satella vs Reid stuff was talked about by the Witches while Subaru was experiencing the Unthinkable Present.

The Reinhard vs Reid stuff is from various Q&As about them.

@Fezzih_007 I wasn't talking about Elsa, i was talking about Ley, Beatrice shamak is stated to affect all senses, and Ley brush it off with skill.

Also idk what transformation she has as i think this is against her strongest version, but even if Akame is faster than Reid intially, he will not only catch up, but surpass her in a very short time frame, heck i could even argue Reid should also get a much higher speed rating since what Wilhelm does is imo a technique of some sort which gets him on the path to Reid, and that lets him go from super speed, to hyper speed, to speed of god, to transcending the concept of steel, but since it touches on Reid, which we don't know a lot about, we don't even know what that technique is even called.

Last edited:
Good question.

Wouldn't be surprised if in arc 10-11, we get the long awaited flashback to 400 years ago, and we find out Reid's technique is being able to attack instantly or some nonsense, wouldn't be surprised, he is already cutting concepts, cutting the distance between him and his opponent to instantly hit them, wouldn't be leap.

Good question.

Wouldn't be surprised if in arc 10-11, we get the long awaited flashback to 400 years ago, and we find out Reid's technique is being able to attack instantly or some nonsense, wouldn't be surprised, he is already cutting concepts, cutting the distance between him and his opponent to instantly hit them, wouldn't be leap.
That would be dope actually, Wonder How the anime gonna potrait Reid.

"She blitzed a time-stopper" is an inherently meaningless statement in regards to speed.
Not really no, Esdeath use her ability to freezer time, and Akame blitz her when time got back up even trought her was in front of Esdeath.
I POST the clip here when i found a good one.

Good question.

There's already infinite combat speed arguments for Re:Zero out there, whatever nonsense the top tiers & Observers are capable of will just make the verse ridiculous 😭

😭 Then he just cuts her without causing any outside damage like Theresia can do? (Tbh I thought the op's motivation was a joke, though Reid's lust is an actual weakness that can make him drop his guard
Love how the conclusion we all came to was that Reid was a necrophiliac 💀💀
Wouldn't be surprised if he actually did that though, we already have people like Elsa who definitely have done corpses before.
Now just out of curiosity i want to see a doujin where this exact scenario plays out.
Anyways putting my weird curiosity meter aside, i think Reid can safely take this win (and Akame, alive hopefully) if he manages to keep his horni in check
And yes it was mostly a joke

Realistically if Reid were to try I can't see him loosing this based on the arguments so far. Imo it depends on if he would actually try given she is actually around his speed and strength in this matchup.

Realistically if Reid were to try I can't see him loosing this based on the arguments so far. Imo it depends on if he would actually try given she is actually around his speed and strength in this matchup.
It really depends on the level of skill of Akame, because she literally just need to scrath him once.
Should be high, but i kinda forgot. And considering Reid lust, and Akame is fairly stacked, she could scrath him. Well, but

Sword Saints can judge how powerful people are with 1 look, even being able to tell how durable their skeletal structure is, i don't think he is going to be messing around like with Emilia and Julius where he knew they were far inferior to himself.

Sword Saints can judge how powerful people are with 1 look, even being able to tell how durable their skeletal structure is, i don't think he is going to be messing around like with Emilia and Julius where he knew they were far inferior to himself.
I was about to say that, yeah.
Reid could Possibly not mess around with Akame, which his lust couldn't get in the way here.
Gonna ask Akame Ga kill supporters to what they think.

Back