• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Social Influencers

Doom just built different ngl.

I’m in this server where there was a versatility battle between Bowser and Doom and lemme tell you it was the greatest thing in Powerscaling I’ve witnessed in years.
Screencaps perhaps?

Regarding potential Bowser vs Doom matchup mentioned, do matches that equalize stats require being put into Fun & Games?

Don't forget Junko from Danganronpa.

Also would Son Goku and Naruto count as contenders? I imagine them being at the bottom of the list least.

Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, motivated a bunch of basement dwellers underground dwelling villagers to become a space-faring empire and fight Multiversal God-like entities in just 7 years and posthumously as well mind you.

Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass, influenced a bunch of vigilante rebels to join his cause and fight the oppressive Britannian empire and reform all of Japan as well as recruit all the other major powers with him against Britannia as the story progresses. Pretended to be both a vigilante hero once as Zero and then becomes the 99th emperor as a despotic ruler who gets killed by Zero.

Last edited:
Speaking of Doom, I plan on reorganizing the Social Influencing justification on his profile based on the new categories, and here's what I have so far:

• Social Position: Viewed as a benevolent ruler by many of his Latverian subjects, with him also being recognized as a powerful leader by other nations and diplomats on Earth.
  • Reputation and Instigating Fear: Is feared and respected by many superheroes, such as Doctor Strange, but especially by his fellow villains, including the likes of Loki, Kang the Conqueror, and Thanos.
  • Deception: Easily deceived the Silver Surfer in their first meeting and hid his true intentions until he was able to drain the Silver Surfer of his Power Cosmic. Tricked the group known as Excalibur into helping him enter Limbo and get the Soulsword by feigning his true intentions.
  • Leadership & Charisma: Rallied the people of Latveria and led them in a rebellion against the previous regime. Through words alone, convinced the Wakandan Panther Goddess Bast that he was pure of intent. When he was sent to Counter-Earth, managed to recruit multiple skilled metahumans as his generals, with Lancer in particular remaining loyal to Doom and leading his forces even after he went missing and her armies were being overwhelmed in battle.
Thoughts?

Don't know much about King, but Mr. Satan literally persuaded the entire world to give him their chi so he's easily one of the top people.

This character manipulated the entire world, becoming the world president. & making them believe he was God. He should probably have a spot some where.

This character manipulated the entire world, becoming the world president. & making them believe he was God. He should probably have a spot some where.
Interesting how no scan in the profile is working for me

A bit off topic, but question, if the character can achieve outright supernatural with what's stated to be Social Influencing effects such as killing other character by convincing them of their death, is that still Social Influencing or stops being it? I had my doubts but then I saw Spongebob and Yakko I was more iffy about it.

Back