• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki K Intelligence?

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
So I was checking on saiki k's profile and there was his intelligence part which have me on thinking why he has supergenius
Intelligence: Supergenius (Was able to learn how to talk, walk, and use his powers while he was only a month old. Is so much smarter than anyone in his school that he has to make mistakes on purpose to not stand out. Able to compete and even surpass his brother, who created a time machine, a dimensional teleport device, tank that can damage Kusuo, and a telepathic canceller that prevents Kusuo from reading his mind. It was he who created Limiters and Power Removal. Kusuke created and trapped Kusuo and several other characters in a parallel universe)
As for supergenius Intelligence one has to wrap reality on a universal scale with their invention as stated in intelligence page
Take note that for a Supergenius rating to be given based on technological prowess, the character in question should be able to essentially warp reality as they wish on an at least universal (3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well.
And saiki k got his supergenius Intelligence by comparing to his cousin, just cuz he is smarter than his cousin doesn't prove he is capable of getting this rating.

So Kusuo saiki 's intelligence should be downgraded to extraordinary genius.

Depends on what aspect is saiki k smarter than his brother in. Like problem solving/critical thinking/manipulation or whatever. It has to be clear so I do agree so far

Would that mean saiki k can create something on the same scale? That's why I said what I said earlier. In what aspect does saiki k compete with his brother in when it comes to intelligence.

Saiki can create the Limiters himself

He has been playing games that require Intelligence against Kusuke for years and never lost once

Back