• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Social Influencers

This mf charisma is one of the biggest BS that i ever saw in the whole wiki (In a good sense, of course)

He's that charismatic that he'd convince you guys to put him in #1

I’d need to think about who is superior to who then though, I excepted people to grab their pitchforks and fight for the nr. 1 spot…
Leave #1 open unless a character has blatant bullshit above the rest. So start at #2 if you're finding that much trouble, and let the debate flow from there for the #1 spot

Dude made a man-hating Pirate Empress fall in love with him by being himself.

Man literally convinced the Wakandan Panther Goddess to give him all of Wakanda's Vibranium, and rallied a country behind him to overthrow the Latverian Emperor.

SpongeBob and Xavier fighting for the first place be like:
so-many-punches.gif

Some pretty good Manipulators that could get a spot.

Leave #1 open unless a character has blatant bullshit above the rest. So start at #2 if you're finding that much trouble, and let the debate flow from there for the #1 spot

Dude made a man-hating Pirate Empress fall in love with him by being himself.

Man literally convinced the Wakandan Panther Goddess to give him all of Wakanda's Vibranium, and rallied a country behind him to overthrow the Latverian Emperor.
Oh yeah no Doom takes this. He literally convinced the Panther God that he was the best suitable candidate to rule the world.

He also stated he can do anything Peter Parker can do, which would include Peter’s quips.

Oh yeah no Doom takes this. He literally convinced the Panther God that he was the best suitable candidate to rule the world.

He also stated he can do anything Peter Parker can do, which would include Peter’s quips.
Keep in mind she deemed him pure of intent even before looking into the future and seeing that he was right.

And in Doom (2000) #1, he was taken by this warlord on an alternate Earth as a slave (he had no armor and no clothing outside of stuff made from lion pelt), proceeded to kill the previous leader (who was a real unpleasant dude) of the slaves with a chop to the neck, and rallied the slaves to launch a planned uprising against their warlord.

Doom just built different ngl.

I’m in this server where there was a versatility battle between Bowser and Doom and lemme tell you it was the greatest thing in Powerscaling I’ve witnessed in years.

Pretty sure this is Nia’s scale, the guy who argued for Bowser in the aforementioned versatility flex-off.

Ngl I think there should be different top-ten rankings for all different types of Social Influencing.

Social Influence doesn´t have types, the ability just "manifests" itself in different ways
True, but all the possible uses are vastly different and hard to compare. For example, someone with an Instigating Fear Social Influencing vs someone with Charisma Social Influencing. Is passively instilling fear in others better than someone who can drive someone insane with a few words? I personally think that having a top ten of each possible use while also still having an overall top ten would be better than just a single generalized top ten.

True, but all the possible uses are vastly different and hard to compare. For example, someone with an Instigating Fear Social Influencing vs someone with Charisma Social Influencing. Is passively instilling fear in others better than someone who can drive someone insane with a few words? I personally think that having a top ten of each possible use while also still having an overall top ten would be better than just a single generalized top ten.
We aren´t comparing which "type" is better, we are comparing how good the characters are at using them

All of the "types" are based on having influencing on someone or something, so the character that have a better influence (With "better" being evaluated case-by-case) is better than other character who has less influence

Also: "Drive someone insane with a few words" depends on what "Insane" means in the context

Back