• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

If you're thinking of using 6-C R, don't bother. He's only OP in his 6-A form. And if you are thinking about using 6-A R, he stomps so hard it's not even funny.

If she literally messes with Fate and has Fearhax then he's screwed

Hell, judging by the Luke thread he has zero mind resistance

He has zero mind. Like, I'll bring this up in a later CRT, but Greed is a lab experiment, it shouldn't have a mind or soul. It's an inorganic thing that just eats everything.

And like, Greed can just eat the concept of Desperado.

You and I both know that no mind is a terrible reason for mind resistance.

Greed isn't passive.

Not having a mind =/= no mind to hax. Why isn't that a good reason?

No but when it's in control/R is using it it gets spammed to all hell

R '''is''' Greed. He is the original Greed that became human after consuming his own mother. And Edel has no answer to R just pocket universing himself away and spreading himself across the globe.

Because Mindhax affects the metaphysical mind, unless very specific it doesn't need to affect the brain.

No

If you dont have a mind, you resists. For example, Non-Corporeal usually gets around mindhax because they dont have a brain or a conventional mind

If Edel doesnt have feats of affecting mindless beings, then mindhax is moot

Greed itself is just straight up non-sentient. Even if R himself gets mind haxed, Greed would just eat him because it wouldn't recognize him as worthy of being its host. That's what happened to Jegal, who was also given the original Greed.

Schnee One said:
Because Mindhax affects the metaphysical mind, unless very specific it doesn't need to affect the brain.
This is true cus nothing can be truly mindless. Everything thinks at some level otherwise it wouldn't even move.

Yeah no, you can't mindhax a robot unless you have feats on such a level, like Star Wars.

Illustrations are out. Bondage Touka and lewded Ayase ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So the one where Touka is bound to a cross pretty much mirrors how Ikki was bound by chains before breaking free, Desperado awakening is beyond doubt for her. Moroboshi's facing some ugly dude, not sure who he is.

Hahahahahaha, this scene though:

― … Why did Edelweiss-san choose the path of the sword?

― Me?

― Yes. I'm very curious about it. The reason why Edelweiss-san, said to be the best in the world, took a sword in her hands.

What kind of determination and resolution had the girl in that picture to reach the summit of swordsmanship?

That was other people's affairs, but Ikki also walked the path of the sword.

He couldn't hide his curiosity.

Without choice, the wings of imagination flapped――

― Diet.

And were plucked off the very next moment.

― … Huh?

― Diet.

― … That's not a joke?

― Nope.

――She was serious.

Ikki understood that from Edelweiss who nodded without hesitation.

She didn't say a single lie.

― I said it moments ago, but I always liked sweets and because I loved making them and eating them myself, well… I'm embarrassed to say this but I ended up becoming a bit fat. So I exercised and my parents put me under a Japanese teacher who taught me swordsmanship near my house.

Ohhh, apparently Ikki is still comparable to Edelweiss:

― That's because you were focused on the opponent before you, weren't you? I think that if you were in your normal state, you would have noticed me right away. It was an incredibly wonderful match. And then, I was able to tell after I looked at Ikki's swordsmanship――that there's not much difference in skill between you and me.

Ikki's face got puzzled by Edelweiss's words.

― That's…

― Naturally, I'm not saying there's no difference at all. But, not a dramatic difference either. Your kenjutsu is already in the domain of the supermen. And the more you master and master that technique, the longer it takes to develop, the growth rate goes from bad to worse. The eyes of Ikki fixed on the fight with《Marionette King》and company. Even if you go to the extent of mastering your kenjutsu to the same level as me, the growth gap of the real strength obtained that way won't be that big, don't you agree?

The only thing that stops Ikki from being a god tier this series is the gap in strength.

Desperado Ikki and Edelweiss are equal in practically everything else.

Actually he lacks all of the stupidly broken desperado hax and magic power. But they are equal in skill. Iirc Edel states that Ikki is a good rival in this volume (probabaly next chapter).

If Ikki has all Hakurou's abilities combined with his (There's no magic about this and it fits Ikki) he's unmatched in this site and may be able to beat Jin Mori lol

• Danger Detection: A skill which allows the user to sense the atmosphere to detect danger.
  • Magic Sense: Allows its user to perceive the magicules floating around the user. In addition, the user is able to observe how waves disturb the nearby magicules, then use that information to calculate the visual, auditory and other wave-based information of the surroundings. Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.
    • Magic Sense enables users to be aware of their environment in battle even if blind or deaf and prevent a surprise attack.
  • Thought Communication: A higher-level version of Telepathy, letting the user build links and talk with multiple people at once. Remains effective across a range of about one kilometer.
  • Battlewill: Transforms the Aura of the user into Fighting Spirit, which enhances the user's physical form. This enhancement is independent from Skills-based enhancements, so Skill-based enhancements can be used alongside Battlewill.
  • Modelwill: Imbues an object with Aura or magicules to enhance it. Can also be shot as very versatile projectiles, being able to, among other things, coat a Magic- or Skill-attack within, which can either be used as a surprise attack or shield the attack from any anti-magic Skills like Magic Interference.
  • Formhide: An art which forces his opponent to lose sight of him.
  • Spiritual Combat: A unique form of battle arts where a sword is imbued with battle spirit, thus it is capable of harming spiritual lifeforms who have no physical body.
  • Heavengaze: An extra skill which gives him a better sense of the magic around him, from the flow of magicules to the extent of its force, than even Magic Sense could allow.
  • Steel Strength: Extra Skill that enhances muscular strength when used.
  • Mind Accelerate: Lets Hakurou extend his rate of thinking by up to a million times.
  • Airflight: One of the Kijins' Battlewill Arts, powered by the user's magical aura. It provides the same benefits as regular flight magic.
  • Multilayer Barrier: Creates a Barrier, consisting of several thin layers of Ranged Barrier, with each layer having one of the tolerance-type Skill effects each and unless deliberately strengthened by magicules, the energy consumption is less than Shion's natural magicule recovery rate, allowing him to have Multilayer Barrier permanently active. If broken it gets recreated immediately.

He is a desperado and he uses desperado hax but very very limited. But the thing is, Edelweiss is mostly meant to be "Ikki's summit" so she's the peak of swordsmanship which is the main thing for Ikki, so that's why it's getting close. Things like compatibility and advantages may come into play with top tier guys like Superman, Whitebeard and Tyrant. So while i do believe Edelweiss is indeed the strongest, she may not be the "final opponent". As in after reaching edel Ikki may have to fight a haxy opponent.

Though eventually i do feel that it will reach the realms of the gods (the goddess that favoured/possessed Amane, and the gods which apparently give a warning not to step into desperado realms) who are causality gods apparently, we could possibly see type 5 acausality if they do come out.

>Beat Jin

The fight of Ikki vs Jin was...a joke, no one even bothered to come up with counter arguments just "that's what you think i feel like Jin still wins". At this point i don't feel like the FRA trains will actually allow for a true match unless it comes to a point where Ikki absolutely stomps.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Beat Jin
The fight of Ikki vs Jin was...a joke, no one even bothered to come up with counter arguments just "that's what you think i feel like Jin still wins". At this point i don't feel like the FRA trains will actually allow for a true match unless it comes to a point where Ikki absolutely stomps.
Feel free to come in the Versus thread removal and suggest the removal of this match.

Schnee One said:
What about Cole?
What about him?

Whether i think the fight with him was fair?

@Causality

It's just a couple of bits on Ikki's profile, not something worth attention or effort of removal.

@Schnee

Well it was legit. I thought ikki was more likely to win, and if it's redone i could probably argue Ikki's win to be more little more likely, but at least it was a case of:

"I feel like cole will pull off this move faster that's why i'll vote him over Ikki" which is just a matter of opinion that is just depending on how you view the fight or which you find more likely, a normal thing

rather than

"Jin does this"

"Ikki can and has countered that before"

"Jin FRA"

As in this was literally one of the arguments:

"Jin via shockwaves"

"Ikki has dealt with shockwaves from someone who's about as strong as Jin"

"Jin FRA"

It stops being a matter of opinion on "which is more likely" like the example with cole.

@Professor

Yeah ok, give it your best shot.

Back