• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

H1C Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

How many times do I have to explain it, this is how in the beginning it is a compact dimension "A Calabi-Yau space (a Calabi-Yau manifold) is a compact complex manifold" but once it is opened "the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out" the planc sized dimension expands in other words the membrane.

While on the other hand this also uses Brane Cosmology as you said D-Brane dimension which is most likely infinite in size, very clearly there are Infinite nodes of the dimension and the process of expanding calabi causing the world to be destroyed in other words expanding with infinite nodes (6th dimension calabi-yau expanding to cause the universe to be destroyed where the universe has infinite nodes of the calabi dimension) this will instead be Infinite Dimensions(1B) because it expands to cause the world to be destroyed where the world has infinite nodes of the dimension.

In other words, this fiction implements these 2 ideas

Originally a Compact Complex Manifold and after opening it becomes a Complex Manifold

How do you think it's possible for a dimension the size of a 10-³ cm planc when released to cause the world to collapse when it's very clear that the quality and quantity of the world is a 4Dimensional structure?
Here

That's just Head Canon tbh, and i think the the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out just mean that the world gonna colapse, not the compacfied dimension is extended.

String Theory

In string theory, we have 10 spatial and 1 temporal dimension, the theory states that all other 7 dimensions beyond Einstein's generalized notions of the space-time universe, there are extra dimensions, which are in fact superior to each other.

The problem is given from the size of the dimensions, this is not something that is found in works to create a common sense standard, but it is something that is present in the theory itself. However, according to the theory it is described that their extra dimensions are:

Physicists usually solve this problem in two different ways. The first is the compression of the extra dimensions, i.e., the 6 or 7 extra dimensions are so small that they are not detected in our experiments. The solution is obtained from hexadimensional Calabi-Yau space models. In 7 dimensions, they are called G2 distributions. Essentially these extra dimensions are "compacted" by their winding on themselves.

As you can see, as much as string theory has 11 so-called space dimensions, that would not be enough to classify them as normal dimensions, because they are smaller even than Einstein's generalized space-time structure.
The problem is that string theory can only work in a universe with 10 or 11 dimensions: three large space dimensions, six or seven compact space dimensions, and one time dimension. The compact space dimensions - as well as the vibrating strings themselves - are about one billionth of a trillionth of the size of an atomic nucleus.

Dimensionality Criteria

As seen, there is to something very wrong in simply say that character is XD or YD of extra dimensions related to the generalized structure of Einstein, because there are dimensions within known theories that are nothing more than sub dimensions and / or microscopic dimensions, which do not leave the structure of space as the so famous Hyper Spaces.

The only criterion for dimensionality that you need to stick to is through the solution of the LED theory (Large Extra Dimensions; ADD MODEL) that arose to transform into another point of view, the 7 dimensions of the larger string theory. Basically, in a concrete way it is:

Burgess and his collaborators argue that one plausible reason is that space-time has additional dimensions, and total space-time is not Lorentz-invariant. In other words, it is a scenario with Branas in higher dimensions. In such a situation, the problematic quantum contributions, which normally, due to Lorentz-invariance, take the form of a cosmological constant, may not be noticeable in the Brana, which is where we live.

The example they give is that of a cosmic chain. If we calculate the metric that the string induces, we find that space is flat, but has a defect angle that depends on the tension of the string. The string itself is not affected by what it does to the background. The scenario that Burgess et al construct is basically a higher dimensional version, where our universe plays the role of the rope and creates a defect, but no curvature is induced in our own universe.

Specifically, they have two extra large dimensions. (There may be more than that, but if they are much smaller, their presence doesn't matter for the argument.) These extra dimensions have the topology of a sphere. At the two poles of the sphere, there is a Brana at each, one of which you can interpret as our universe. As with the cosmic string, the density of matter on the branes induces a defect angle to the sphere, creating a multiple that they call a "rugby ball". The radius of the sphere is flux stabilized, which leaves a free parameter (a combination of the radius and the dilaton field).

In a more layman's way the criterion is to have a space that is qualitatively larger than a three-dimensional space of infinite size. That is, Higher Dimensions must be spatial "structures" that cover smaller dimensions as subsets of itself, and that none of the dimensions of its subset are microscopic in size and/or compact.

That's just Head Canon tbh, and i think the the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out just mean that the world gonna colapse, not the compacfied dimension is extended.
Bro you hurt my heart, I thought you would reply to my comment with a clear rebuttal or input, but it turns out that you arbitrarily said the head canon and assumed that it was just a phenomenon of the universe disintegrating and not a compact dimension released which is clearly inversely proportional to the existing evidence, you have a brain but don't use your mind to comment, so it's better to first read what I wrote at length from top to bottom and then you respond, don't arbitrarily comment that the head canon and say it's not a phenomenon of expanding compact dimensions

You make me hurt, if you want to give input or refutation at least give it clearly and in detail.

Last edited:
String Theory

In string theory, we have 10 spatial and 1 temporal dimension, the theory states that all other 7 dimensions beyond Einstein's generalized notions of the space-time universe, there are extra dimensions, which are in fact superior to each other.

The problem is given from the size of the dimensions, this is not something that is found in works to create a common sense standard, but it is something that is present in the theory itself. However, according to the theory it is described that their extra dimensions are:

Dimensionality Criteria

As seen, there is to something very wrong in simply say that character is XD or YD of extra dimensions related to the generalized structure of Einstein, because there are dimensions within known theories that are nothing more than sub dimensions and / or microscopic dimensions, which do not leave the structure of space as the so famous Hyper Spaces.

The only criterion for dimensionality that you need to stick to is through the solution of the LED theory (Large Extra Dimensions; ADD MODEL) that arose to transform into another point of view, the 7 dimensions of the larger string theory. Basically, in a concrete way it is:

In a more layman's way the criterion is to have a space that is qualitatively larger than a three-dimensional space of infinite size. That is, Higher Dimensions must be spatial "structures" that cover smaller dimensions as subsets of itself, and that none of the dimensions of its subset are microscopic in size and/or compact.
Yes I Know, then?

it was just a phenomenon of the universe disintegrating and not a compact dimension released
Yes it's, the scan you gave just mean to be if the gravitational is weeked the world will colapse not expanding, and at least give us source that if the gravitational become weekend is also part of brane cosmology
don't arbitrarily comment that the head canon and say it's not a phenomenon of expanding compact dimensions

You make me hurt, if you want to give input or refutation at least give it clearly and in detail.
It's clear. the only one who doesn't give a clear explanation why it's brane cosmology application is you.

Since people seems to be clueless about the context, i'll help explain.

Nene used her power to break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold, which can result in the destruction of the universe. However, the universe can repair itself and the released expanded 6-dimensions are reverted to the original small size, dragging everything around it inside the space. Nene makes use of this mechanism to throw her enemies out from the world to the microcospic small Calabi-Yau Manifold.

IMG_20230605_142031.jpg

So the important points to be considered are;
  • The Calabi-Yau Manifold is a compactified 6-dimensions which stated to be unrecogniseable to human and could destroy the 4-dimensions with sheer size, having a compressed size of planck length. It seems to be accurate to the Superstring theory.
  • Nene can sense and break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold, resulting in the destruction of the universe shortly before it repaired itself and dragging everyone/everything around it to the extremely small space.

So while indeed the verse's cosmology has expanded to 10-D for a short time, it reverts back to a normal conventional space-time continuum. I don't know how we treat Nene's abilities though, does this qualify for Low 2-C / High 1-C via Enviromental Destruction since she indirectly caused the universe to be destroyed & on top of that releasing the compressed Calabi-Yau Manifold?

It's clear. the only one who doesn't give a clear explanation why it's brane cosmology application is you.
Him being clueless about the scan itself already ridiculous, plus his headcanon things and when people ask for explanation, OP keeps presenting some headcanon things.
So the important points to be considered are;
  • The Calabi-Yau Manifold is a compactified 6-dimensions which stated to be unrecogniseable to human and could destroy the 4-dimensions with sheer size, having a compressed size of planck length. It seems to be accurate to the Superstring theory.
  • Nene can sense and break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold, resulting in the destruction of the universe shortly before it repaired itself and dragging everyone/everything around it to the extremely small space.

So while indeed the verse's cosmology has expanded to 10-D for a short time, it reverts back to a normal conventional space-time continuum. I don't know how we treat Nene's abilities though, does this qualify for Low 2-C / High 1-C via Enviromental Destruction since she indirectly caused the universe to be destroyed & on top of that releasing the compressed Calabi-Yau Manifold?
This is what I meant. H1-C tiering is only for when that dimension was released. And not just that, it's not a permanent effect that the world is H1-C.

I could see the OP view though. Even if the released Calabi-Yau manifold reverted back to its planck size, it should leave a space as big as as its expanded state. Its like destroying every universes throughout infinite universes except for one. There's only one world left, but the multiverse had enough spaces to contain infinite worlds even if it ceases to exist.

If that the case i don't think anyone would scale to that, with the exception of maybe Nene(?).

The contexts said: the world inside out, is the world in contexts here refering to the literal universe??

Give me Source?
Oh no, did you really understand the systematic brane cosmology before making this thread?

Brane Cosmo is an aspect that becomes a higher plane/dimensional in string theory as a stage/Bulk Cosmo from a string, becomes a higher dimension object that holds a lower dimension.

Disagree with Thread.

I could see the OP view though. Even if the released Calabi-Yau manifold reverted back to its planck size, it should leave a space as big as as its expanded state. Its like destroying every universes throughout infinite universes except for one. There's only one world left, but the multiverse had enough spaces to contain infinite worlds even if it ceases to exist.
So it's like there's void out there as big as H1-C structure? But still there's no higher dimensions there and of course it can't be H1-C tiers permanently.

Yes it's, the scan you gave just mean to be if the gravitational is weeked the world will colapse not expanding, and at least give us source that if the gravitational become weekend is also part of brane cosmology
Of course, the dimensions expand
You can see it in the Raw Japanese version

You're too mental gymnastic here, I've tried to explain well but you said it very easily that it's a head canon.

Him being clueless about the scan itself already ridiculous, plus his headcanon things and when people ask for explanation, OP keeps presenting some headcanon things.
Why do you call me ridiculous? I have tried to explain it correctly but my explanation is incomprehensible to you.

So that concludes that I am silly(?) and not you?

This is what I meant. H1-C tiering is only for when that dimension was released. And not just that, it's not a permanent effect that the world is H1-C.
Yes it becomes H1C as soon as the Dimension is released and when the Dimension is retracted it will leave an empty space with H1C structure, it will become permanent then but no character will become Higher Being 10D, it's just cosmology.

Wrong I said there will be a 10D character, but Nene gets HDM for it

Would you mind post the raw japanese words??
Here

Oh no, did you really understand the systematic brane cosmology before making this thread?

Brane Cosmo is an aspect that becomes a higher plane/dimensional in string theory as a stage/Bulk Cosmo from a string, becomes a higher dimension object that holds a lower dimension.
I know, but for some reason I asked again

The conclusion is:

•The world of Rakudai is now still a 4-Dimensional structure

•Rakudai cosmology becomes H1C because there is an empty place with a 10-Dimensional structure, the former expansion of the Calabi-Yau dimension.

•There is no creature that becomes a 10 Dimensional being

•Thread Manipulation for Nene for being able to manipulate the infinite nodes of the calabi-yau dimension that is the foundation of the universe

•Nene gets an L2C rating Possibly 2A (Non Combat) because every time she opens 1 nodes she causes the universe to be destroyed and there are Infinite/Countless Nodes

•Range that will increase only Nene through Calabi-Yau Manifold

•The range of other creatures will only remain in L2C to 2A, because if Nene uses 1 Nodes = 1 Universe and there are Infinite/Countless Nodes then there are Infinite Universes (Quantity)

Last edited:
Said someone who consider universe restorative power as reality independence.
It was before I read the Japanese raw version, I concluded the Restorative universe was done by Calabi-Yau but after reading the raw version it was done by the universe itself

Don't blame me if I say the restorative universe is reality independence because it's based on Calabi-Yau but it turns out it's based on the universe's own ability in the raw version.

So it's like there's void out there as big as H1-C structure? But still there's no higher dimensions there and of course it can't be H1-C tiers permanently.
well the standard doesn't require the space to be filled. An example for this would be Imaginary Space in Slime where most of it is empty but can still be granted 2-A.

Wrong I said there will be a 10D character, but Nene gets HDM for it
Not sure about HDM. It takes a lot more to qualify iirc, I mean all Nene did was release the Calabi-Yau manifold and it kind of did things on it own afterwards.

I agree for the rest though

Not sure about HDM. It takes a lot more to qualify iirc, I mean all Nene did was release the Calabi-Yau manifold and it kind of did things on it own afterwards.

I agree for the rest though
Will it be Thread Manipulation instead of HDM? Because the maximum capability of Thread Manipulation is to manipulate the nodes or threads that are the foundation of the universe

Will it be Thread Manipulation instead of HDM? Because the maximum capability of Thread Manipulation is to manipulate the nodes or threads that are the foundation of the universe
Are there more explanation about nodes? It seems to be an important aspect of the universe, so it probably could be more

Are there more explanation about nodes? It seems to be an important aspect of the universe, so it probably could be more
There is no more explanation about the Nodes, but once a nene uses manipulates 1 node she can open a calabi-yau and cause the world to be destroyed.

Try reading and translating the raw version

Nene gets an L2C rating Possibly 2A (Non Combat) because every time she opens 1 nodes she causes the universe to be destroyed and there are Infinite/Countless Nodes
This is misleading cus she does need to hit the target to perform that ability. And besides she didn't open all the nodes, she only opened 1/ a few. Enough to yeet Naseem outta there. So idk if it's applicable to anything.

The world being a 4D structure is a given. Every world that's not a pocket reality is assumed to be a 4D structure.

Like the most you could even get out of this if it's accepted is Magic in rakudai is a H1C structure, but nobody can use it at H1C potency. And that's about it.

In other words this thread is kinda pointless.

This is misleading cus she does need to hit the target to perform that ability. And besides she didn't open all the nodes, she only opened 1/ a few. Enough to yeet Naseem outta there. So idk if it's applicable to anything.

The world being a 4D structure is a given. Every world that's not a pocket reality is assumed to be a 4D structure.

Like the most you could even get out of this if it's accepted is Magic in rakudai is a H1C structure, but nobody can use it at H1C potency. And that's about it.

In other words this thread is kinda pointless.
What's wrong with hitting the target? It's an application of Nene's ability where he has to get close to the target and tear up the space next to him, there's nothing misleading here because I'm not saying it's based on Nene's wishes.

I'm not saying Nene uses all the nodes, hence the "possible" rating.

That's why I put the word "Non Combat" because the destruction of the world is a side effect of Nene using the knot, not purely Nene's desire to destroy the world.

"The world becoming a 4D structure is courageous?" You see it yourself in the feats eng and the raw Japanese version it is stated directly

There is no correlation between magic and the cosmology of H1C, Magic in Rakudai remains with a 4-dimensional structure, because H1C is an empty place where the former Calabi-Yau expanded.

This thread is useless? At least it increases Nene's ability and the range of the Desperados and Amane Shinomiya.

Ok so if you agree that Nene has to hit the target and doesn't open all nodes just the ones on the target than what will the 2-A range be about? To what attack/part of the attack specifically would this apply to? Because to be on the profiles it would need to apply to something the character does. We can't say "well she may be able to open all the nodes" cus then why would she bother trying to hit Naseem in the first place.

And i don't see how that increases Amane Shinomiya or Desperado's range. Desperados were never about range regardless, at least not the conventional way. It's about from how far you can feel their aura (if we're talking about their bloodlust applications), so the range is more dependent on the person being affected than the desperado himself.

As for Amane while we never really talked about range for him this would in no way scale. No more than other characters at least because the logic here would be "Nene uses magic and nene did X therefore Amane shinomiya can affect from that range too cus he uses magic". So either all scale (which is untrue) or nobody does. And If that's not the argument than i have no clue what the correlation between a Concept Manipulation ability and Causation Manipulation one is.

Ok so if you agree that Nene has to hit the target and doesn't open all nodes just the ones on the target than what will the 2-A range be about? To what attack/part of the attack specifically would this apply to? Because to be on the profiles it would need to apply to something the character does. We can't say "well she may be able to open all the nodes" cus then why would she bother trying to hit Naseem in the first place.

And i don't see how that increases Amane Shinomiya or Desperado's range. Desperados were never about range regardless, at least not the conventional way. It's about from how far you can feel their aura (if we're talking about their bloodlust applications), so the range is more dependent on the person being affected than the desperado himself.

As for Amane while we never really talked about range for him this would in no way scale. No more than other characters at least because the logic here would be "Nene uses magic and nene did X therefore Amane shinomiya can affect from that range too cus he uses magic". So either all scale (which is untrue) or nobody does. And If that's not the argument than i have no clue what the correlation between a Concept Manipulation ability and Causation Manipulation one is.
I'll explain the details so you can apply it (maybe tomorrow afternoon) because I have to go to work.

And for Amane & Desperados it's even already in their profile regarding Universal/L2C Range

Anyway, I'll make a description tomorrow

Ok so if you agree that Nene has to hit the target and doesn't open all nodes just the ones on the target than what will the 2-A range be about? To what attack/part of the attack specifically would this apply to? Because to be on the profiles it would need to apply to something the character does.
I apologize in advance, perhaps because you have been on a long break you are not aware of the latest developments in this verse that I am doing.

You just need to write this in the Tier section: L2C possibly 2A with Infinite Nodes

We can't say "well she may be able to open all the nodes" cus then why would she bother trying to hit Naseem in the first place.
And there is no connection between Nene struggling against Nassem because it is just a narrative that occurs in the novel, where Nene fights Nassem who is in a state of Excessive Awakening, so Nene also uses the same thing, namely Excessive Awakening and there is a physical battle. That has nothing to do with this upgrade because this upgrade is non-combat, Nene's physique is only country level class nothing more, for Multiverse+ level it is non-combat.

And in the Attack Potency description section like this: Universe level possibly Multiverse+ level (non-combat destruction) by using 1 node that is the foundation of the universe can cause the universe to be destroyed, and there are infinite nodes that can only be manipulated by Nene.

For the Range section you only need to write like this: Universe to Multiverse+ level with Desperados (Superior to Nameless Glory: able to influence universes that have Infinite Nodes)

Yes it already exists but that was only on the L2C scale, while now it is improved

By the way about you asking why Amane and Desperados get the L2C to 2A range because Nameless Glory can control the causality system in the world and for Desperados because they have surpassed Nameless Glory

You just need to look at Amane and Desperados' profiles because it's already there, you just need to change the sentence like mine above.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Amane_Shinomiya --> Amane

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stella_Vermillion -->Stella

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ikki_Kurogane -->Ikki

Etc...

The feats are already listed, you just need to edit the sentence
This is not following the Nene scale, but following the cosmology of her world

Additional:
Thread Manipulation in Nene Saikyou's Profile: Thread Manipulation (Nene can manipulate the nodes that are the foundation of the universe)

Bro you hurt my heart, I thought you would reply to my comment with a clear rebuttal or input, but it turns out that you arbitrarily said the head canon and assumed that it was just a phenomenon of the universe disintegrating and not a compact dimension released which is clearly inversely proportional to the existing evidence, you have a brain but don't use your mind to comment, so it's better to first read what I wrote at length from top to bottom and then you respond, don't arbitrarily comment that the head canon and say it's not a phenomenon of expanding compact dimensions

Honestly, his interpretation is not wrong either, unless there is context behind it but you somehow did not display it.

And in the Attack Potency description section like this: Universe level possibly Multiverse+ level (non-combat destruction) by using 1 node that is the foundation of the universe can cause the universe to be destroyed, and there are infinite nodes that can only be manipulated by Nene.
Oh wait you mean like Low 2-C/2-A as a chain reaction kind of event?

Bro she cannot destroy the universe. In theory it would destroy the universe but since the universe recovers itself it doesn't. There's no chain reaction here that leads to Low 2-C or 2A.

I guess the range is whatever, it was done when i was retired so no point in arguing over it now.

Back