• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

Next arc? Kinda sad to see it end so soon.

Inb4 Shin Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry becomes a thing

I wanted God's to enter the game. Though considering how average rakudai arcs go for 5 volumes or more I'd say there is still time. Maybe the last arc will go for 6 or so.

Lol

Time for the top three to make their move since it's apparently going to be like a world war...I expect Ikki vs Edelweiss to somehow happen, Stella vs Superman I guess, and Ouma vs Tyrant. No idea about Whitebeard currently.

Just hope Edelweiss doesn't get the Iris treatment.

Highschool DxD will last forever now that the author has decided to turn it into a MCU-like series.

On the other hand, SAO also entered its last arc, but given how long did Alicization last, I'm confident it'll take quite a while before it ends.

Oh yes, Ouryuu and Millicas spin-offs at least. Hopefully more, lol.

Just realised that Stella wasn't even in this volume so why's she in the cover? Should have made it Touka and Kurono or Moroboshi...

The basis is faulty. The earthquakes that affected the other cities happened over a period of five days according to Kanata and we know Tendou gets exhausted and takes breaks according to Kurono. It took one hour for Fukuoka alone to be destroyed, so the feat is just unquantifiable.

For the calc to be useable, we'd need proof that Tendou caused the earthquakes for five days straight without any period of resting and context suggests otherwise. We should just calc the Fukuoka feat alone along with the weather feat (he was generating violent lightnings as well). Not sure if it'd give anything good though.

Time doesn't affect earthquakes and it even says within the 1 hour that "it spread to the nearby cities".

Besides this calc is beyond 10.5 mag, even if i fix it to just fukuoka it would be 10.5 or 10.4 at least. Not gonna change the tier. The range affects it a lot less than you think. xD

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Isnt that feat more on environmental destruction rather than AP?
For Tendou. It scales to ppl stronger than him though. Meaning at least the top 5.

But the High 6-A is normal AP even for Tendou cus the lighting strike.

Just wanting to clarify that I agree with the feat rn after reading this:

The disasters have settled down for now but it's only a matter of time for the second expansion since Tendou is not caught yet.

Since it implies that he stayed up for the five days to make the earthquake.

More or less, lol. People eventually make e-book versions of licensed material, though I'm not sure how long it'd take in this case.

Support if you can though, favorite verse and all that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Support if you can though, favorite verse and all that.
To support the verse, go buy the books on Japanese instead of this cheap cash grab of that stupid company.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Have you had a bad experience with the company before? Lol
Not this one on specific, since it's new and Rakudai is one the first novels it will translate. My problem is more with those American companies in general, that gives translations that are no better than fan translations and yet they actually ask people for money saying it is "to support the series" when it all goes to their pockets.

As soon as we get someone to evaluate Tendou Harima's earthquake feat and i make the thread for High 6-A i will start making keys for Vermillion empire arc

What if the end of the series reveals that Ikki is actually a dying cancer patient and the whole rest of the series was just his final dying dream, rendering all the skill feats invalid?

@Ion I mean that's what umineko and getbackers are. Doesn't stop them from being OP af, it actually makes them even more OP. So omnipotent ikki is a given xD.

@bff

Ikki, stella, Nene, edelweiss possibly, that's about it I think

Surprised at World Crisis having such a small range that makes it useless against kaiju sized things. Kinda underwhelming tbh. I'd assume the range of her time stop is too small for Enterprise or Appleton has a counter (possibly resistance).

So it's currently looking like either Kurono awakens or Ikki joins the fight. Not really interested in Ikki against Appleton, though if he does well enough, I guess Superman could hear of his exploits and become interested in him.

Is Ikki still in chibi form?

I just can't take Superman's name seriously. Why did Misora choose that name? Does he use glasses and big clothes as if they were the perfect disguise or something?

Back