• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

H1C Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

What do you mean by saying the 2 criteria are the same?

I don't have enough knowledge about Tier 1, but I know the difference between the 2 criteria

Higher Planes does not necessarily mean there are Higher Existences whereas with Higher Existences it is certain that there are Higher Planes/Higher Dimensions where they exist

You keep saying the criteria with the Reality > Fiction gap or Higher see Lower as Infinitesimal, even though the criteria for entering tier 1 are not just that, but there are several criteria

And the additional dimensions here are locked/closed, so if this dimension is opened it is included in the Brane Cosmology criteria, when this dimension is opened it will expand and even destroy the 4-Dimensional Structure and later become a 10-Dimensional structure.
Higher plane is higher existence by it meaning, we use that in same meaning by default

R>F gap we accept that as higher dimension because infinitesimall, we accept bigger infinity as higher dimension because infinitesimall. Basically all tier 1 we accept that as higher dimension because of infinitesimall, or infinitely bigger or infinitely superior

No it already say calaby yau, i dont found any brane cosmology in here. And yeah it locked or more correct is close up because of compactification, the string theory about compactification and brane cosmology is different

What is my blud cooking?

I am not ur guy for dimensions, so i'll leave it to someone who knows better. But I will say even if it goes through it will be very very loosely scaling even for the character itself.

Unless the thread is about the whole world being H1C, including regular humans which yeah idk about that one chief.

What is my blud cooking?

I am not ur guy for dimensions, so i'll leave it to someone who knows better. But I will say even if it goes through it will be very very loosely scaling even for the character itself.

Unless the thread is about the whole world being H1C, including regular humans which yeah idk about that one chief.
I thought you died

Higher plane is higher existence by it meaning, we use that in same meaning by default
A Higher Plane is a place where there is not necessarily a Higher Existence, while if there is a Higher Existence it is certain that there is a Higher Plane to accommodate them.

they are by default the same, that is, it is certain to be something above the 4 dimensional structure, the difference is Higher Plane refers to Plane, Space or place while Higher Existence refers to Existence
R>F gap we accept that as higher dimension because infinitesimall, we accept bigger infinity as higher dimension because infinitesimall. Basically all tier 1 we accept that as higher dimension because of infinitesimall, or infinitely bigger or infinitely superior
yeah I know, but the tier 1 criteria isn't just using that
No it already say calaby yau, i dont found any brane cosmology in here. And yeah it locked or more correct is close up because of compactification, the string theory about compactification and brane cosmology is different
Why different?

What is my blud cooking?

Hallo bro, Long time no see you

A Higher Plane is a place where there is not necessarily a Higher Existence, while if there is a Higher Existence it is certain that there is a Higher Plane to accommodate them.

they are by default the same, that is, it is certain to be something above the 4 dimensional structure, the difference is Higher Plane refers to Plane, Space or place while Higher Existence refers to Existence

yeah I know, but the tier 1 criteria isn't just using that

Why different?
I already explain, compactification and large extra dimension is different. Compactification is just a small dimension, just like said in the scan. It's around the Planck length, while Brane cosmology used D-Brane, which is the dimension is large possible of infinite-sized and lower dimensions is a subset of higher dimension. This doesn't apply to compactified dimension because it's nature so small.

Disagree, String Theory have two ideas, compactified dimension and super large dimension, this is compactified dimension which do not qualify for 11-D because it is just extremely small dimension. Super large dimension is what qualify for 11-D, for example Honkai used the super large one

Time to fix that shit then
4x70y8.png

You can kill me but i can never truly die. I will still remain in the hearts of ikki haters and skill debaters. Earl shall forever exist.

I already explain, compactification and large extra dimension is different. Compactification is just a small dimension, just like said in the scan. It's around the Planck length, while Brane cosmology used D-Brane, which is the dimension is large possible of infinite-sized and lower dimensions is a subset of higher dimension. This doesn't apply to compactified dimension because it's nature so small.
How many times do I have to explain it, this is how in the beginning it is a compact dimension "A Calabi-Yau space (a Calabi-Yau manifold) is a compact complex manifold" but once it is opened "the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out" the planc sized dimension expands in other words the membrane.

While on the other hand this also uses Brane Cosmology as you said D-Brane dimension which is most likely infinite in size, very clearly there are Infinite nodes of the dimension and the process of expanding calabi causing the world to be destroyed in other words expanding with infinite nodes (6th dimension calabi-yau expanding to cause the universe to be destroyed where the universe has infinite nodes of the calabi dimension) this will instead be Infinite Dimensions(1B) because it expands to cause the world to be destroyed where the world has infinite nodes of the dimension.

In other words, this fiction implements these 2 ideas

Originally a Compact Complex Manifold and after opening it becomes a Complex Manifold

How do you think it's possible for a dimension the size of a 10-³ cm planc when released to cause the world to collapse when it's very clear that the quality and quantity of the world is a 4Dimensional structure?

Disagree, String Theory have two ideas, compactified dimension and super large dimension, this is compactified dimension which do not qualify for 11-D because it is just extremely small dimension. Super large dimension is what qualify for 11-D, for example Honkai used the super large one
This fiction implements those two ideas at once, and why did you bring up the 11-D Structure?

That's M-Theory while this fic uses SuperString, although both come from StringTheory they have different dimensions and I don't want to know about honkai bro.

How do you think it's possible for a dimension the size of a 10-³ cm planc when released to cause the world to collapse when it's very clear that the quality and quantity of the world is a 4Dimensional structure?
I'm just point out the differences between both. And as I said, if it's really become large extra dimension, then it must be H1-C rating when all extra dimension released. Because in the current state, it's compactified. You can't give straight H1-C rating for compactified dimension, even if there's a chance it will become large extra dimension.

Really, this H1-C rating only works when the dimensions is released to the world and make the whole world upside down. And you didn't give the scan where the people can exist within this messy world.

I'm just point out the differences between both. And as I said, if it's really become large extra dimension, then it must be H1-C rating when all extra dimension released. Because in the current state, it's compactified. You can't give straight H1-C rating for compactified dimension, even if there's a chance it will become large extra dimension.
Really, this H1-C rating only works when the dimensions is released to the world and make the whole world upside down. And you didn't give the scan where the people can exist within this messy world.
Seriously, you forgot the antagonism role? He destroys as well as repairs and thanks to that all existence can adapt to a new world with a 10-dimensional structure.

This is fiction bro nothing is impossible, even earth has a 6dimensional structure if there are feats like the FATE Series.

Seriously, you forgot the antagonism role?
You didn't explain that clearly and I don't see the repairing world. The footnote doesn't indicate that lol. Even I search it on wikipedia it doesn't indicate that too. You're just making things on your own. You lack correlations between those scans.
This is fiction bro nothing is impossible, even earth has a 6dimensional structure if there are feats like the FATE Series.
It's another case, I don't know how good the reason was, but I don't care about that.

That Antagonism or Fine-tuned Universe works by repairing universe, but could it repair by speed that existence can adapt? We don't know if all existence is perish or not by that time. You really need evidence of it. I still on my words, it can't get straight H1-C unless it was released into the world completely. Possibly rating will do.

You didn't explain that clearly and I don't see the repairing world. The footnote doesn't indicate that lol. Even I search it on wikipedia it doesn't indicate that too. You're just making things on your own. You lack correlations between those scans.
Not in feats?Antagonism or tuning of the universe is a concept in theoretical physics, which states that the universe and a number of its components are not based on arbitrary values, but strictly defined values of fundamental constants included in the laws of physics.

Can't find it on Wikipedia?

I made it up myself? I lack correlation over scans? I feel like crying

Lol, you said it reality independence but in fact it's universe restoration. Really you are just making up things. I just want you to explain that reality independence, which you misunderstood.

That Antagonism or Fine-tuned Universe works by repairing universe, but could it repair by speed that existence can adapt? We don't know if all existence is perish or not by that time. You really need evidence of it. I still on my words, it can't get straight H1-C unless it was released into the world completely. Possibly rating will do.
Yes, no one knows how quickly they adapted to the new world, but clearly antagonism is fundamental to all matter & all creation in the world.

Possibly? No.... Possibly it's for the 1B :)(

It's clear that current state is compactified dimension, not released yet. Unless you can give scans that the dimensions already released from that compact structure.

Lol, you said it reality independence but in fact it's universe restoration. Really you are just making up things. I just want you to explain that reality independence, which you misunderstood.
What do you mean? Antagonism is really a independent reality (before the dimensions are opened) and once opened they will merge with reality.

Why are you laughing when I've already explained that this fiction uses 2 ideas

It's clear that current state is compactified dimension, not released yet. Unless you can give scans that the dimensions already released from that compact structure.
Go on and on, I have given it many times it is very clear that when dimensions are opened it causes the world to be destroyed, you are just circulating arguments and I am tired of responding to them.

Go on and on, I have given it many times it is very clear that when dimensions are opened it causes the world to be destroyed, you are just circulating arguments and I am tired of responding to them.
It's when opened. But current state is compactified. I'm not repeating argument, it's just you didn't understand what scan you have lol.

You didn't understand the scan itself and even Fine-tuned universe theory that you brought. You said it's reality independence but in fact just universe restoration.

It's when opened. But current state is compactified. I'm not repeating argument, it's just you didn't understand what scan you have lol.
Then?
You didn't understand the scan itself and even Fine-tuned universe theory that you brought. You said it's reality independence but in fact just universe restoration.
Bro come on, you keep directing your arguments at me instead of the subject at hand. I already said the fine tuning of the universe was the role of Calabi-Yau

Calabi is clearly not part of the 4 dimensions/universe from the beginning to the end.

Because he is independent

Ohhh I know what you mean maybe you didn't see any LEDs in the evidence I provided? I suggest you read the comments above you first, their questions and statements are the same as not seeing any LEDs in the evidence and there is only Compact Dimension, but everything I have explained in detail above

Back