• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

Well, you can still find ePubs or PDFs with a good old Google Search.

Baka Tsuki normally stores licensed LNs through the Wayback Machine (and I think archive.org), but I don't remember how to access those.

Reminder that just because the translated chapters remain doesn't mean any new one is coming. As I've said many times: American companies ruin light novels.

Never said that new ones are coming out, just that the volumes do still exist.

If they didn't you'd all thank me for actually having a blog for Ikki's skill ovo

But they really did an asspull on us.

Like, ******* seriously. The next chapter is Stella vs Fu Xiaoli and Ikki vs Edelweiss. 2 awesome fights from start to finish that i was looking forward to as well as Stella's mountain cutting feat and desperado awakening. Did they seriously have to stop right before THAT chapter?

Some popular series still get fan translated despite being licensed, but since Rakudai was in limbo for a while I'm not very optimistic that anyone will take the risk.

Latest volume was updated in the wiki. Ryouma's confirmed as a Desperado (not really surprising) and it seems like the US wants to attack Japan. 0_0

Also, World Crisis "collapsing the space-time of someone's existence coordinates" sounds broken. The situation is quite desperate for Kurono to plan on using that.

Well my favorite verse which is Tensei Slime (Mainly due to Rimuru) got a bad reputation due to how haxed the series is and also with the same case as Rakudai

Rakudai is not hax. Rakudai is anti-meta af. It's really unconventional in a lot of stuff and it ends up as stupidly strong.

Honestly does RKnC really that popular? I believe not

Also yeah, TSSDK get the most bad one (That Yuuki vs Melt totally trash btw)

Any verses that get a lot's of bad rep aside that two? There Sonic and maybe....DB?

Thats only you Vel, i know the thread is bad but its only you who mad at such thing like that, thats so childish.

>I find it pointless

It all starts as spite, then unconscious hate. It's not like people go like "oh this was one wasn't so good time to hate the entire verse".

@GL

Schnee kind of right, and for that its because the whole situation on me before are worse, that why i acted like that

Still doesn't matter tho

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@GL
Schnee kind of right, and for that its because the whole situation on me before are worse, that why i acted like that

Still doesn't matter tho
i actually also got no problem with your behavior towards me, but im worried that you use that kind of behavior towards anyone other than me and resulting you got reported on RVT

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, where's Ouma anyway? Maybe he will appear now that Japan is being attacked.
This is a comment trying to change the topic xD. Kudos.

Idk, i just hope we see more of him.

5-B Rakudai? I hope thats true i was trying to find good opponent for female reinhard heydrich before she become the "real" female Reinhard heydrich.

@Patric

Don't ruin the surprise xD.

@GLHF

Yeah the calc is apparently correct there is just a little talk on whether it should be "Low 5-B", "5-B" or "At least possibly both tiers".

GLHF22 said:
5-B Rakudai? I hope thats true i was trying to find good opponent for female reinhard heydrich before she become the "real" female Reinhard heydrich.
<Masadaverse

No.

Some spoilers:

Chapter 5

Tsukikage was captured at Rebellion's HQ and the Union is claiming the League was controlling Rebellion which was the world's evil and so the US is attacking Japan in the name of justice.

Itsuki is leading Japan to prepare for battle and orders Kyushu to be abandoned.

Kurono is needed in Tokyo because the one leading the incoming US forces is a Blazer as strong as A-rank.

Other Blazers led by Kaieda evacuate people in Kyushu.

Touka is visited by Tendou and he starts a blizzard that will kill most people in Kyushu eventually.

Touka then is back in that dream where she is chained and stabbed repeatedly, which she's trying to overcome to achieve Brute Soul.
Chapter 6 ~ Epilogue

Ayase receives an alert that notifies student knights in Tokyo to prepare for the battle with the US forces and Moroboshi calls her to tell Kuraudo to come to Kyushu.

What Touka is experiencing in the dream is repeated many times and she sees piles of corpses that have her face which causes her to wake up again in the real world.

Touka is unable to achieve Brute Soul and is in despair, but she recovers after spending time with everyone at Wakaba House.

Oreki uses her Noble Art to cause huge pain to many US soldiers while Renren and Saijou destroy the the enemies' high-tech robots.

Kirihara uses his ability to make other people invisible and Kagami uses her multiplying ability to increase the number of Kirihara's arrow attacks.

Kurono destroys many battleships by aging them and then faces a Desperado who was the strongest in the Union before Abraham Carter's rise to power.

Touka and Kaieda proposes a plan to defeat Tendou that is risky but they are able to convince Itsuki to approve it, and Kuraudo has arrived to help.

The fight against Tendou begins with Moroboshi and Kuraudo attacking him.

Moroboshi is able to deliver a deadly Noble Art that attacks Tendou's soul which is the source of his magic and as a result Tendou is killed.

Tendou becomes a ghost and his remaining existence is used to release a final attack that can destroy the entire Kyushu.

Kyushu's entire power grid is restored and Touka absorbs all of its electricity to fight what's left of Tendou.

As Tendou's remaining existence disappears, he admits that he was wrong since Touka was able to defeat him using the strength she gathered from other people.

After the crisis in Kyushu is over, Itsuki believes that Moroboshi's judgement ability makes him a good leader important for Japan's future.

Kurono is still battling while Itsuki receives report that Tsukikage has been rescued and Ikki is currently with him.
Glad to see Kurono getting some love.

I have to commend the author on Touka; everything pointed to her becoming a Desperado but she stayed true to an important part of her character, which is her being stronger with the support of others rather than walking the isolated path of a Desperado. He essentially just baited us with the preview of Touka awakening, but I suppose that's fine lol.

Apparently, the next arc is the final arc (expected this) and it'll show how Ikki helped Tsukikage and also the outcome of Kurono's match.

Back