• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

I would like to see gods if possible, not sure if their introduction would be a good fit for the overall setting of Rakudai though.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I would like to see gods if possible, not sure if their introduction would be a good fit for the overall setting of Rakudai though.
True, it could end up killing the whole "skill" idea or "swordsmanship" if they're fighting beings they can't comprehend. I don't feel like skill would help much in that case. But it would definitely be fun to see the gods come in.

@Causality

Nah, Amane's stuff wouldn't count as "confrontation".

LOL! Rakudai in a nutshell:

Ikki stood out so much that her impression tended to be somewhat thin, but Stella's taijutsu was also at a considerable level.

So basically everyone is good, but Ikki is there so they look like trash. xD

That "power of the verse" really needs to be updated.

"Characters range from building level to"

Building level doesn't even exist in the profiles anymore. xD

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Don't they have names in the raws?
No xD.

They are always a group, but they don't have a group name or individual names.

I thought of "Sports Club" but that makes it sound like an Highschool club. Any better ideas?

Best not to make a profile for her, she hasn't been in any fights yet IIRC. So you can only go from the Rakudai wiki, which is best if you don't do.

I'm just noticing that the LN has been recently licensed:

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Rakudai_Kishi_no_Eiyuuta

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I think I'll make a Rinna profile
Edit: Forgot I need 2 profiles for her servant lol
Just separate them. Do it in keys or just say sth like:

"X physically, Y with Lion, Z with maid"

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm just noticing that the LN has been recently licensed:

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Rakudai_Kishi_no_Eiyuuta
Another light novel ruined. Oficial translations of LNs are usually bad.

The Causality said:
It's me or all Ikki battle thread are fated to be closed ?
Well there's a hate currently. It's just people who've never read the series calling bullshit on stuff cus they fav verses don't work like that vs people who've read rakudai arguing against that.

So the result is basically it completely derails and turns into another CRT with no end. Because it's just opinions being thrown around.

Well, someone is updating Volume 17 at Rakudai wiki for those that don't mind spoilers.

I wonder why Tendou's Desperado aura doesn't seem to be showing up much against Touka and Moroboshi (maybe he's holding back).

Desperado aura is not passive for everyone. They need to show bloodlust, which is why Nene can be in the midst of normal students but doesn't fate **** them all.

Back