• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

H1C Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

High Complex Multiverse Level Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry with String Theory (Superstring along with Brane's Cosmology)

Main feats here:Calabi-Yau Manifold

•Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry applies String Theory (to be exact, Superstring namely Calabi-Yau Manifold) in his world.

Man can only recognize four dimensions. But in our world there are six more, which are "locked" in the spatial dimension of Calaby-Yau and are held by a special force field. Our world consists of many infinite nodes of this dimension. (Volume 14)

A Calabi-Yau space (a Calabi-Yau manifold) is a compact complex manifold with a Kähler metric for which the curvature of the manifold vanishes. (Volume 14)

•In order for this theory to be realized properly, something called Brane's Cosmology is needed

The function of the Cosmology Bran is to open up extra planc-sized dimensions in order to expand into structure of the universe.

•Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry applies this to strengthen the existing String Theory

All these six dimensions, which cannot be recognized by humans, are compressed by the force field in Calabi-Yau to a tiny size of 10-³cm. If this force field is weakened even fora moment by a slight gravitational intervention, the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out. (Volume 14)

•The Conclusion is that the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Cosmology will be a 10Dimensions/High Complex Multiverse

How....?

Last edited:
Terjemahan apa ini? Apakah Anda benar-benar mengharapkan saya, atau siapa pun di sini, untuk percaya Rakudai dari semua ayat layak mendapat peringkat 1-C Tinggi dengan terjemahan yang kacau ini?
I will rewrite using the correct font (tehe

It's compactified dimension, especially for Calabi-Yau Manifold iirc.
but the compressed dimension was opened, and the compressed 6Dimension opened causing the world to be destroyed, that already proves that the 6Dimension has its original size (Chesky)

tell me why is that, I don't have much knowledge about science
Extremely small dimensions do not count for qualitative superiority as it's quite the opposite of what qualitative superiority is.
but the compressed dimension was opened, and the compressed 6Dimension opened causing the world to be destroyed, that already proves that the 6Dimension has its original size (Chesky)
This is too dubious and vague to use in scaling. Since even if it did "expand" theres no telling if there is qualitative superiority involved or if it even stays as (or becomes) what would be considered an extradimension (in a LED sense) after growing in size let alone one that qualifies for dimensional tiering.

Yeah we not give such thing as higher dimension

We accept it as higher dimension if higher world see the lower world as infinitesimall

Just in planck size will not work at all

Yeah we not give such thing as higher dimension

We accept it as higher dimension if higher world see the lower world as infinitesimall

Just in planck size will not work at all
Yes bro, that is one of several tier 1 criteria, but here we don't use the Higher Plane criteria, where the underworld has to look infinitesimall compared to the upper world

This fiction does not apply these criteria but uses Higher Dimensions criteria which are shown to have qualitative superiority, such as always considering "Lower Dimensions" as something meaningless or objects from "Higher Dimensions" will not be affected by "Normal objects" from Lower Dimensions"

here Calabi-Yau is not affected at all by the destruction of the Universe(4Dimensions) and even they are repairing the destruction.

However, the Universe is created in the manned of man, it has the same power of restoration. If the gravitational filed of space is damaged by the explosion of a supernova or black hole, the universe will not collapse. Possessing the ability to maintain antagonism, everything returns to normal.
(Volume 14)

There's no telling if there is qualitative superiority between dimensions. It's no use if the dimension size is only a Planck length. It must be larger than the lower dimensions; or lower dimensions is a subset of higher dimension.
it returns to its normal size and does not become the size of a planc anymore and can even destroy the universe (4 Dimensions).
there is also a qualitative advantage

read the replies below

Dimensi yang sangat kecil tidak diperhitungkan untuk keunggulan kualitatif karena sangat berlawanan dengan keunggulan kualitatif.
there is a qualitative advantage in it

Ini terlalu meragukan dan tidak jelas untuk digunakan dalam penskalaan. Karena bahkan jika itu "meluas" tidak ada yang tahu apakah ada keunggulan kualitatif yang terlibat atau apakah itu tetap sebagai (atau menjadi) apa yang akan dianggap sebagai ekstradimensi (dalam arti LED) setelah tumbuh dalam ukuran apalagi yang memenuhi syarat untuk dimensi berjenjang.

it returns to its normal size and does not become the size of a planc anymore and can even destroy the universe (4 Dimensions).
there is also a qualitative advantage

read the replies below
No, the universe can exist as four dimensions + extra ten dimensions because those extra dimensions need to be in compact state or compressed. If those Calabi-Yau forcefield is broken, the world will destroyed. And there's no evidence that only four dimensions have been affected, it's stated that the world. From this I can conclude that those extra dimensions need to be compressed. Also there's no brane cosmology from that feats.

No, the universe can exist as four dimensions + extra ten dimensions because those extra dimensions need to be in compact state or compressed. If those Calabi-Yau forcefield is broken, the world will destroyed. And there's no evidence that only four dimensions have been affected, it's stated that the world. From this I can conclude that those extra dimensions need to be compressed. Also there's no brane cosmology from that feats.
Calabi-Yau are not affected because they act as Antagonism which is Independent Reality

Brane's Cosmology exist bro

Here: the compressed dimensions will be released

Could you explain more about Antagonism? Because I see in the footnote that doesn't indicate reality independence.
even though I've included it in the main feats

Antagonism or fine tuning of the Universe is a concept in theoritical physics, according to which the Universe and a number of its components are based not on arbitrary, but strictly defined values of the fundamental constants included in physical laws. (Volume 14)

calabi is not affected by the destruction and instead repairs the Universe.

Does it indicate Brane cosmology?
Yeah, the function of the bran itself is to open a closed dimension

Antagonism or fine tuning of the Universe is a concept in theoritical physics, according to which the Universe and a number of its components are based not on arbitrary, but strictly defined values of the fundamental constants included in physical laws. (Volume 14)
calabi is not affected by the destruction and instead repairs the Universe.
Yes, this is the footnote. But what is it's relationship reality independence? It's that what I want to know, because I see it don't indicate what reality independence.
Yeah, the function of the bran itself is to open a closed dimension
Okay, I don't know if releasing that compact dimension count as Brane cosmology, I'll leave that to staff that have knowledge about this.
Nasima is the character name
So it means Nasima have Calabi-Yau? What that does mean? He have extra dimensions in his grasp?

If it really is not compactified dimensions, then I would agree. But it must be explanation about this. Especially current state of the verse is compactified dimensions and if you want to reach H1-C tier with characters, the verse must be release that compactified dimensions. I don't know if the world can exist when those dimensions released from the compactification.

Yes, this is the footnote. But what is it's relationship reality independence? It's that what I want to know, because I see it don't indicate what reality independence.
Yes, bro, try to read it in order

However, the Universe was created in the manned man, it has the same power of restoration.
If the gravitational field of space is damaged by the explosion of a supernova or black hole, the universe will not collapse.
Possessing the ability to maintain antagonism, everything returns to normal.

Antagonism or fine tuning of the Universe is a concept in theoretical physics, according to which the Universe and a number of its components are based not on arbitrary, but strictly defined values of the fundamental constants included in physical laws.

Okay, I don't know if releasing that compact dimension count as Brane cosmology, I'll leave that to staff that have knowledge about this.
So it means Nasima have Calabi-Yau? What that does mean? He have extra dimensions in his grasp?

If it really is not compactified dimensions, then I would agree. But it must be explanation about this. Especially current state of the verse is compactified dimensions and if you want to reach H1-C tier with characters, the verse must be release that compactified dimensions. I don't know if the world can exist when those dimensions released from the compactification.
Nene Saikyou who possessed Calabi Yau, she threw Nasima out of the Universe(4Dimensions) as the additional 6Dimensions of Spatial Calabi-Yau developed

The development of Calabi-Yau caused the world to be destroyed but on the other hand it also repaired it because of the role of Antagonism.

This is also proof that Calabi-Yau is not part of the Universe (Independent)

Yeah, ain't no way that compressed dimensions are qualified for qualitative superiority.

Especially with a shitty translation like this.

I wholeheartedly agree with this thread, though you really have to fix the translations and make the thread a little more cleaner yk.

And chill out damn by calling the translation shitty.

Yes bro, that is one of several tier 1 criteria, but here we don't use the Higher Plane criteria, where the underworld has to look infinitesimall compared to the upper world
Higher plane and higher existence or higher dimension is same by it meaning, there are no different between them

We only accept higher dimension as higher dimension if it see lower dimension as infinitesimall. We dont accept planck size as higher dimension or we will have some superiority between our dimensional term, i mean see as infinitesimall is clearly more superior than just a planck size

We just use string theory but brane cosmology not compactification

Higher plane and higher existence or higher dimension is same by it meaning, there are no different between them

We only accept higher dimension as higher dimension if it see lower dimension as infinitesimall. We dont accept planck size as higher dimension or we will have some superiority between our dimensional term, i mean see as infinitesimall is clearly more superior than just a planck size

We just use string theory but brane cosmology not compactification
What do you mean by saying the 2 criteria are the same?

I don't have enough knowledge about Tier 1, but I know the difference between the 2 criteria

Higher Planes does not necessarily mean there are Higher Existences whereas with Higher Existences it is certain that there are Higher Planes/Higher Dimensions where they exist

You keep saying the criteria with the Reality > Fiction gap or Higher see Lower as Infinitesimal, even though the criteria for entering tier 1 are not just that, but there are several criteria

And the additional dimensions here are locked/closed, so if this dimension is opened it is included in the Brane Cosmology criteria, when this dimension is opened it will expand and even destroy the 4-Dimensional Structure and later become a 10-Dimensional structure.

as long as the moderator hasn't arrived I will try to defend it, because I also need additional knowledge from knowledgeable people like moderators

Member can't ping.

Yes bro I know, but you should read the feats that I give

the compressed dimension is already unfolded and expanded to its original size
All these six dimensions, which cannot be recognized by humans, are compressed by the force field in Calabi-Yau to a tiny size of 10-³cm. If this force field is weakened even for a moment by a slight gravitational intervention, the compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out. (Volume 14)
Where is the qualitative superiority?

And chill out damn by calling the translation shitty.
Yes, it is shitty, even by the standard of my Chinese translation.

Member can't ping.
sorry I don't know about that
Where is the qualitative superiority?
--> Not affected by the destruction of the 4Dimensional Structure (even he who caused the destruction and he also repaired it directly)

--> Dimensions has an s behind it which means plural in the context of spatial dimensions

--> Not part of the Universe/4Dimension structure because Nene Saikyou threw Nasima out of the Universe during the planc-sized 6Dimension spatial expansion process that was released

Not affected by the destruction of the 4Dimensional Structure (even he who caused the destruction and he also repaired it directly)
5D structure can also survive the destruction of 4D construct.

Dimensions has an s behind it which means plural in the context of spatial dimensions
Ain't no way you are thinking like this, plural word for dimensions can also be used for parallel dimensions.

Not just spatial ones.

Struktur 5D juga dapat bertahan dari penghancuran konstruksi 4D.
Then ?
Tidak mungkin Anda berpikir seperti ini, kata jamak untuk dimensi juga bisa digunakan untuk dimensi paralel.

Bukan hanya yang spasial.
What do you mean?

I can't possibly say something out of the ordinary

In feats: But in our world there are six more, which are " locked " in the spatial dimension of Calabi-Yau

Back