• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

H1C Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Raw or official, this factor is irrelevant when it comes to interpreting statements.

You laughed at his interpretation, although it was valid because I had the same view when seeing the same statement.

Anyway, considering it has reached 2 pages despite being straightforwardly wrong (calabi yau manifolds), I suppose that either arguements has been changed or the proposal, in that case a new thread should be made as no one gonna read 2 pages of arguments just to get the gist of what's going on.

Still a "possibility"

1 nodes = 1 universe destroyed and there are Infinite Nodes
and can Nene destroy all of them simultaneously? Besides, each and every nodes has the same power to end the same universe it resides in, so it would still be Low 2-C.

Since people seems to be clueless about the context, i'll help explain.

Nene used her power to break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold, which can result in the destruction of the universe. However, the universe can repair itself and the released expanded 6-dimensions are reverted to the original small size, dragging everything around it inside the space. Nene makes use of this mechanism to throw her enemies out from the world to the microcospic small Calabi-Yau Manifold.

IMG_20230605_142031.jpg

So the important points to be considered are;
  • The Calabi-Yau Manifold is a compactified 6-dimensions which stated to be unrecogniseable to human and could destroy the 4-dimensions with sheer size, having a compressed size of planck length. It seems to be accurate to the Superstring theory.
  • Nene can sense and break open the Calabi-Yau Manifold, resulting in the destruction of the universe shortly before it repaired itself and dragging everyone/everything around it to the extremely small space.

So while indeed the verse's cosmology has expanded to 10-D for a short time, it reverts back to a normal conventional space-time continuum. I don't know how we treat Nene's abilities though, does this qualify for Low 2-C / High 1-C via Enviromental Destruction since she indirectly caused the universe to be destroyed & on top of that releasing the compressed Calabi-Yau Manifold?
The conclusion is:

•The world of Rakudai is now still a 4-Dimensional structure

•Rakudai cosmology becomes H1C because there is an empty place with a 10-Dimensional structure, the former expansion of the Calabi-Yau dimension.

•There is no creature that becomes a 10 Dimensional being

•Thread Manipulation for Nene for being able to manipulate the infinite nodes of the calabi-yau dimension that is the foundation of the universe

•Nene gets an L2C rating Possibly 2A (Non Combat) because every time she opens 1 nodes she causes the universe to be destroyed and there are Infinite/Countless Nodes

•Range that will increase only Nene through Calabi-Yau Manifold

•The range of other creatures will only remain in L2C to 2A, because if Nene uses 1 Nodes = 1 Universe and there are Infinite/Countless Nodes then there are Infinite Universes (Quantity)

I would suggest to add this important part to the OP so staffs can find it easier rather than having to scroll for 2 pages. Unless you wanted to make a new thread.

Oh wait you mean like Low 2-C/2-A as a chain reaction kind of event?
It may or may not be a chain reaction
--> Chain Reaction because it is a side effect of using nodes
--> No because Nene manipulates the Nodes that are the foundation of the universe and become a barrier so that the calabi-yau does not open and expand, Calabi yau itself has enough power to destroy 4 dimensional structures and the nodes that are the barrier will automatically become a scalling chain for nodes

Bro she cannot destroy the universe. In theory it would destroy the universe but since the universe recovers itself it doesn't. There's no chain reaction here that leads to Low 2-C or 2A.
Bro there is such a thing as case by case in deathbattle, Nene really destroys the universe, it's just that the universe in this fiction is unusual (Unconventional Universe) because there is a concept of physics theory in it, namely fine tuning universe, so it cannot be equated with (conventional universe).

It can be concluded that if Nene uses her abilities in the general universe it will be completely destroyed.

Raw or official, this factor is irrelevant when it comes to interpreting statements.

You laughed at his interpretation, although it was valid because I had the same view when seeing the same statement.
I'm not laughing at the interpretation, it's just that I'm using another interpretation to show the point being made.

For example, if you manipulate the root of all creation, even if it is not said directly as a concept you will get conceptual manipulation.

I also use that interpretation even though in the eng version it doesn't say expand but the phrase "The compressed dimensions will be released and the whole world will be turned inside out" has the meaning that the released compressed dimensions expand, and sure enough in the raw Japanese version it says expand.

Well, let bygones be bygones, the point is, are you in favor of this thread? I see your comment above without you calling yourself biased.

Calabi yau manifold spaces are compactified Dimensions and doesn't qualify for Tier 1 rating.
You better read the full thread first, it is indeed a compacted dimension but it can also be an LED

Anyway, considering it has reached 2 pages despite being straightforwardly wrong (calabi yau manifolds), I suppose that either arguements has been changed or the proposal, in that case a new thread should be made as no one gonna read 2 pages of arguments just to get the gist of what's going on.
Yes, I know, I will definitely make a new one if this is applicable.

and can Nene destroy all of them simultaneously? Besides, each and every nodes has the same power to end the same universe it resides in, so it would still be Low 2-C.
Maybe? Well it is indeed the same universe actually so will it be L2C infinite × above baseline?

I would suggest to add this important part to the OP so staffs can find it easier rather than having to scroll for 2 pages. Unless you wanted to make a new thread.
I will make a new CRT for essentials only

Oh wait you mean like Low 2-C/2-A as a chain reaction kind of event?

Bro she cannot destroy the universe. In theory it would destroy the universe but since the universe recovers itself it doesn't. There's no chain reaction here that leads to Low 2-C or 2A.

I guess the range is whatever, it was done when i was retired so no point in arguing over it now.
Hold on, it's not 2A it seems, I'll fix it later

Back