• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

Hi, just jumping in here to let everyone know that Rakudai is gonna be audted soon and is currently gonna be rated Orange. Please update the profiles that scale to Ikki that are currently in 8-B to avoid being put in Orange.

You guys have a week.

Im gonna have to ask you to push it a little more.

Ikki's tier (SSSAF) from rereading the series is wrong, he wouldn't scale from stella. And everyone who doesn't scale from Stella (the god tiers in particular) would get nerfed to an unknown extent, until i find a calcable feat.

Nah, Ikki stands firmly against incest and very firmly with Stella, so have no fear of that happening.

Doesn't stop her from trying, unfortunately.

I mean it's not really that big of a deal. Once Ikki beats Stella (in the SSSAF) and they have sex. Shizuku comes in and finds out (through some means), and then just kind of...accepts it (though she does almost kill stella).

Yeah I'm basically reading each chapter and then watching the corresponding episode. The anime has some clever visual effects, but the pacing is abysmal.

Current arc felt kinda weak at the start, but it's getting better and better. Starting to feel fun as usual.

What's the level of Iris' Regenerationn?

Yeah i almost dropped it too by volume 10 chap 2 but chapter 3 was enjoyable af and the rest is really good. Especially with the current stuff with nassem and the war. Im hyped af. Also xiao Lee popping out in this volume (12).

Well if i recall correctly easily above mid or high mid cus it was stated that ips capsules couldn't even compare and for those healing lost arms and I think crushed hearts too was normal. Im gonna be lolling hard if they say it's healing is better than kiriko... cus you know cellular level healing xD.

The Vermillion Empire Arc is horrible imo. I told Earl that I seriously dislike that arc, specially with its extremely anti-climatic ending. It's such a nice thing the new arc started by Vol 16 is looking much better.

Well, at least the current and upcoming fights are entertaining lol

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Taotie and the Edelweiss training. We'd also get to see the details on the KS feat, though I'm not sure if it's relevant anymore.

Translations are also coming fast, which is obviously nice.

Yeah im hyped af about those fight. Nassem in particular is very interesting from the kedleland team.

Ks feat?

Yeah that's really good. It's 1 chapter every 20 days which is nothing short of amazing. I believe the pace is faster than dxd translations.

Nassem is definitely my fav villain this arc too. Or Gaule seems rather dull tbh, like it was interesting at first cus he does stuff for the sake of it, but Naseem is just a battle maniac...but evil. How can you get better than that? xD

Yeah we still haven't seen shit from Kurono, and she's supposedly equal to Nene.

Also:

Because of this, Edelweiss now was internationally wanted at the same time by the two greatest potencies in the world, 《League》and《Union》. Both potencies were desperate to arrest《Wings Abreast》.

But all those attempts ended in vain before her extra-dimensional strength.

4D Edelweiss confirmed

The world in rakudai is 10 dimensional doe, that means being a desperado makes you 1-A since you transcend those dimensions

Wow. Rakudai calm the hell down with these feats. MFTL+ Stella confirmed in the latest arc.

Stella, who soared in the sky at an astounding speed, ascended 100 meters in less than mere 10 seconds to a world of lingering snow and shining silver,

I love the fact that they call it "at an astounding speed", literally slower than Mbappe, which is also 20% slower than Usain Bolt's top speed. Truly astounding.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Well movement speed =\= combat speed so MFTL+ combat is still safe lol
I mean she was literally running to dodge those lights. This is just a massive outlier. Below peak human rakudai ain't happening. xD

Firephoenixearl said:
I love the fact that they call it "at an astounding speed", literally slower than Mbappe, which is also 20% slower than Usain Bolt's top speed. Truly astounding.
Lmao I was thinking "Hmm, let's see Stella flying 9km in two seconds" before that bombshell

Firephoenixearl said:
Or Gaule seems rather dull tbh
Or Gaule only exists so Ikki can't take down the entire oppossing team by himself. Screw that guy, he deserved what happened to him.

Ionliosite said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Or Gaule seems rather dull tbh
Or Gaule only exists so Ikki can't take down the entire oppossing team by himself. Screw that guy, he deserved what happened to him.
Nassem > Or gaule doe.

In strength, and massively stronger too.

Nassem is there so Nene has someone to fight, given she is one of the strongest in the world, you need someone even stronger to fight that.

For those that haven't seen it, Desperado Touka looks to be coming in the next volume:

--In that case there is no other way but winning! You! Defeating me!

Tendou, who has discovered brightness in Touka's soul, activated a disaster-class Noble Art that swallowed the entire Kyushu land. He has only one goal, to corner Touka into a situation where she must defeat him in order to guide her into a "blessing", in other words "awakening"! In a situation where many lives are taken hostage, Touka is struggling to overcome her own limits! However, her mind is completely defeated by Tendo's overwhelming power--

Meanwhile, in Tokyo capital, new threat approaching from the other side of the sea has been detected. In response to this, the Knights League has begun mobilizing fighting powers!

The 17th volume filled with fierce battles where the true worths of those who had sharpened their blades with the "Failed Knight" in the past are being tested!

Seems like a volume for Ikki's other rivals.

Edit: I knew a few of them would become Desperados. I'm just waiting for Ouma to become one and get back at Tyrant, it feels natural for that to happen.

Guys I need help. Im tempted to do edel vs:

Commissioner r

Yhwach

And Novel Kars

I need some serious professional help.

Back