• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure with his vector shields accelerator could probably tank all the damage raizel can give out but raizel is too fast for him to tag.I guess it comes down to can accel nope all raizels attacks and can raizel break his shields.Does his shields even protect his internal organs cause if not raizel could just blow him up from the inside if all else fails but seeing as how haxed accel is he probably does have defenses for that in which case this is inconclusive as raizel cant hurt accel and raizel is too fast for accel to tag.

^unfortunatly raizel showed to be able to directly control the blood in his victims, that means that accelerators shield would be (mostlikely) useless,

i think it is a one-shot for raizel due to being a natural enemy of accelerator ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^unfortunatly raizel showed to be able to directly control the blood in his victims, that means that accelerators shield would be (mostlikely) useless,
i think it is a one-shot for raizel due to being a natural enemy of accelerator ^_^
I know raizel can do that which is why i wondered if accel had shields for that well if he doesnt he is screwed

Raizel's blood manipulation was easily broken by the former clan leaders. Accel can definitely break it with his vector control. Accel takes this pretty easily.

BTW, Raizel's stats here are quite over exaggerated.

Tivanenk said:
Raizel's blood manipulation was easily broken by the former clan leaders. Accel can definitely break it with his vector control. Accel takes this pretty easily.
BTW, Raizel's stats here are quite over exaggerated.

There is a difference between raizels blood field and his hemokinekiss/blood manipulation.Blood field isnt really that dangerous if you can dodge it and it can be destroyed.His hemokinesis though is another story.Why he doesnt use it all the time is due to pis as you cant have raizel one shotting everyone well he does that anyway but he isnt allowed his best abilities.Anyway we have seen raizel control blood by blood bending like he did against lagsus,making ignes eye blood vessels burst by just saying she doesnt have the right to look at him,and recently in the side story he just pointed and a guys arm blew up.Speaking of which his blood phoenix is pretty hax as well seeing as in the side story he erased a guy from existence by it just touching him(did it even touch him i have no idea it just went through him and a sec later he started dissappearing) but thats besides the point blood phoenix and his blood field probably wont do anything to accel because of his vector shields but raizels hemokinesis i have no idea as it isnt a vector as its just raizel controlling accel blood.

I don't know that much about Raizel, but Accel casually rewrites the flow of blood within someone else by touching them. His Vector Control is more than capable of countering Raizel's blood manipulation.

Otherwise Raizel lacks the hax required to get past Accel's Vector Control field, but at the same time he is too slow to tag him normally, meaning that we have a stalemate.

Accelerator's vector control can deny things like teleportation into his field. For blood to move, it needs to move, and that's a vector that his vector control can easily protect him from.

Reppuzan said:
I don't know that much about Raizel, but Accel casually rewrites the flow of blood within someone else by touching them. His Vector Control is more than capable of countering Raizel's blood manipulation.
Otherwise Raizel lacks the hax required to get past Accel's Vector Control field, but at the same time he is too slow to tag him normally, meaning that we have a stalemate.
So accel can rewrite blood flow by touching,raizel doesnt even have touch someone to do that.Just because he can rewrite blood flow by touching doesnt mean he has defenses to his own blood being controlled but he probably does accel is a hax dude and imo just a pain to debate against as he just nopes your abilities.This is probably a stalement as accel cant catch raizel.

I don't see why Accel can't control his own blood. He controls any and all vectors he touches and was able to slow his bleeding along with that of Yomikawa's long enough for Heaven Canceller to arrive after taking a bullet to the brain due to extenuating circumstances.

Reppuzan said:
I don't see why Accel can't control his own blood. He controls any and all vectors he touches and was able to slow his bleeding along with that of Yomikawa's long enough for Heaven Canceller to arrive after taking a bullet to the brain due to extenuating circumstances.
He did indeed do that but its not really a question of can he control his blood but does he have defences against it.If it was just someone blood bending he could get back control of his blood i think but what if he isnt aware that the person as such an ability and the person goes for an instant kill by making his heart burst?Thats where i am iffy on.

Accel's wings automatically control vectors. Raizel won't even be able to affect his blood.

For as cocky as Accel is, he is aware of any and all vectors within a certain distance of him. He will notice and will act accordingly. In addition, peak Accel has his wings do to the calculations for him.

From what I've read of Raizel's profile, he can't just make someone's heart explode instantly, he has to direct the person's blood in such a way to tear apart the heart from the inside. That takes time, and even a split second is enough for Accel's wings to recalculate it and eliminate the interference.

Yep, there is no way for Raizel to win this. At best he runs away as fast as possible.

Also, in case anyone thinks the denial of blood manipulation is an NLF, consider that Accelerator is untouchable to espers who manipulate water/electricity/other things in the body, so it wouldn't make sense for that to work.

Reppuzan said:
For as cocky as Accel is, he is aware of any and all vectors within a certain distance of him. He will notice and will act accordingly. In addition, peak Accel has his wings do to the calculations for him.
From what I've read of Raizel's profile, he can't just make someone's heart explode instantly, he has to direct the person's blood in such a way to tear apart the heart from the inside. That takes time, and even a split second is enough for Accel's wings to recalculate it and eliminate the interference.
Raizel only needs an instant to make someone hearts explode.But if accel can react in second then i guess this match is as i said inconclusive.Accel nopes raizels attacks,accel cant tag raizel.

Side note why was yusuke added to raizels victories that thread didnt have enough input to warrant it being added to raizels profile.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tivanenk said:
Accel can't tag Raizel? The hell? He's faster than Raizel too.
No he isnt accel is only high hypersonic with massively hypersonic reactions he isnt tagging raizel
MHS reactions? Who wrote that? He reacts to stuff that is light speed like Mugino's beam and Misaka's electricity. Either the profile is really old, or really downplayed.

Tivanenk said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Tivanenk said:
No he isnt accel is only high hypersonic with massively hypersonic reactions he isnt tagging raizel
MHS reactions? Who wrote that? He reacts to stuff that is light speed like Mugino's beam and Misaka's electricity. Either the profile is really old, or really downplayed.

Idk who wrote it but if you have an issue with it create a thread about it until then he isnt tagging raizel

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tivanenk said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Tivanenk said:
Idk who wrote it but if you have an issue with it create a thread about it until then he isnt tagging raizel
You're saying as if though the speed is absolute and we can't contend it unless we make a revision. But it's not the case.

It is absolute until a thread is created and its accepted that it should be revised.Thats how it works around here.

Also, lightning doesn't move at light speed. Neither do the electrons that make up lightning (Mugino's beams)

Lightning moved at 0.21 c as it fastest though, so you could said he react as Relativistic speed. Also, normally he reflected even light out of him, that's why he look albino.

@Tivanenk, that is hyperbole and it isn't even lightning, it is electricty.

However, Accel deflects light with his automatic barrier, hence, it operates at least as fast as light. Raizel isn't blitzing anyone.

Alakabamm said:
@Tivanenk, that is hyperbole and it isn't even lightning, it is electricty.
However, Accel deflects light with his automatic barrier, hence, it operates at least as fast as light. Raizel isn't blitzing anyone.

Pretty much a statemate then as accel cant tag raizel and raizel cant get past accel shields

However any attempt by Raizal trying to get through the shield is going to result in heavy injuries or death. Accelerator wouldn't need to tag him per say.

LordAizenSama said:
However any attempt at Raizal trying to get through the shield is going to result in heavy injuries or death. Accelerator wouldn't need to tag him per say.
Yea but raizel isnt a close range fighther his first go to is mind control and then he uses his ranged attacks like blood field and blood field etc but he never goes up close.

Accelerator also has the option of manipulating vectors from a distance. should raizel ever stop moving or slow down.

So this thread can only end with Accelerator winning or a draw

The only thing that can be debated here is who will outlast who, pretty much.

On one hand, Raizel loses strength everytime he uses his powers.

On the other, Accel is also pretty weaksauce in base and has never been shown using his angel powers for that long.

Nearly indeterminate tbh

LordAizenSama said:
Accelerator also has the option of manipulating vectors from a distance. should raizel ever stop moving or slow down.
So this thread can only end with Accelerator winning or a draw

Yea pretty much

Alakabamm said:
The only thing that can be debated here is who will outlast who, pretty much.
On one hand, Raizel loses strength everytime he uses his powers.

On the other, Accel is also pretty weaksauce in base and has never been shown using his angel powers for that long.

Nearly indeterminate tbh
Raizel does lose his strength everytime he uses his powers but it took several battles before he couldnt muster up any strength.His big attacks like the blood phoenix are what drain him the most once he sees that fail as that is his strongest attack and usually 1 shots his opponents i dont think he will use it anymore.His blood powers drain him but if he stops using them and just rely on his speed he should be ok.

im still doubting accelerators reaction speed to raizeles direct blood manipulation, i mean, the campire could simply let his brain turn to a mess in a split second,

but to prevent this manipulation accelerator needs to recognize the manipulation, calculate the stuff he needs in order to manipulate his tiny blood vessels and than concentrate on it for as long as raizel manipulates any blood in his body,

unfortunatly this makes it impossible for accel to do anything else since he cant calculate two things at the same time (manipulate wind and kick rocks at high speed for example),

furthermore, if the blood control requires to much calculation capacity (which is logcial since raizel can mess with all the blood in accelerator body, unfortunatly accel still needs to breath so he needs to not only counter raizels manipulation but also allow his blood to do its job) the moment he reaches his limit he wont have a shield anymore, a single blood drop at highspeed will kill him..

NOTE: in the anime accelerator reacted to a bullet flying towards him, he had a pretty long monologue, im not sure if the LN had the same but even if we take it, than his best feat is gun-lvl (mach 3?), raizels control is near instant :(

GreatestSin said:
unfortunatly this makes it impossible for accel to do anything else since he cant calculate two things at the same time (manipulate wind and kick rocks at high speed for example),
1. No, Accel's fine control goes beyond and above anything Raizel has ever displayed and will ever display. In his weakest form, he calculated 25,000 different types of otherwordly energy that defies physics casually and used it to overpower the same person who had been using those types of energies for years.

2. Accel is not mach 3 and it wouldn't matter because his barrier is automatic. The speed at which it reacts is at least light. This is explictly stated and accepted basically everywhere.

Also, about the quoted comment, that is, quite simply, BS. There is nothing close in canon about that. He has vector limits but it's not manipulation of physical substances.

^1. ? what has this to do with the inability to caculate two different things at the same time?

and if we compare blood-manipulation raizel obviously has better feats, think of it as how amon controls blood, there is no physical connection, the blood simply does what raizel wants, accel cant cancel out something like that(lightspeed automatic shield or not), he can at best work against what raizel tries to do but this will make it unable for him to do anything else, and if accels calculation prowess reached 100% he will also have no capability to reflect anymore (happened in volume 5)...

2. his conscious reaction speed is as far as my memories go at the lvl of thinking while a bullet was flying towards his skull, this is around mach 3 i think... unfortunatly he needs a instant-raction feat in order to stop raizel from countering the blood manipulated by raizel...

His applicable reaction feat is lightspeed because his shield transcends his own conscious thoughts. That is the speed you are saying Raizel will blitz.

Saying Accel can't calc two things at once is ridiculous and has no basis in canon, not to mention it ignores my first response. So let me restate it. Accel can not only calc two things at once, he can calc 25,000 separate phenomena, all of which surpass modern man's understanding of physics. Blood, being an earthly substance, is not something that is even in that same category for accel. Deflecting control of it is not anywhere close to the limits of his powers. It's not a power/AP thing, it is a fine control thing.

Also, I don't even know why you are equating high level brain surgery on not just a person but a living embodiment of 20,000 networked clones to be even near complexity to Raizel's control of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back