• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His shield blocks incoming attacks how does it counter his blood flow being changed how does it even know it's an attack to counter if he simply manipulates his blood?

Coleworld12 said:
His shield blocks incoming attacks how does it counter his blood flow being changed how does it even know it's an attack to counter if he simply manipulates his blood?
Vector control smh

Coleworld12 said:
Accelerator's shield isn't opt-in, it's opt-out (for powers that he understands). He would have to let his power in.

Alakabamm said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
While i am neutral on this battle i have to correct you here he has been shown to erase people and not just kill them i think we have already gone over this arguement somewhere else but anyway in the side story his blood phoenix fly through a guy and a sec latter he started dissappearing
Regardless of who kills them, all Nobles turn into red dust when they die. See Rajak's death.

This wasnt from the manhwa its from the sidestory rais adventure and he didnt turn into red dust he just simply faded out of existence.And the guy wasnt a noble either.

Accelerator's shield isn't opt-in, it's opt-out (for powers that he understands). He would have to let his power in.

Ok

And how can he understand or how does his shield react to his organs suddenly being destroyed?

The shield can react and counter Raizel but how does it counter anything when accelerators heart is already destroyed because he doesn't know raizels power from the get go

Coleworld12 said:
Ok

And how can he understand or how does his shield react to his organs suddenly being destroyed?

The shield can react and counter Raizel but how does it counter anything when accelerators heart is already destroyed because he doesn't know raizels power from the get go
The thing that gets blocked is what tries to enter the space of his body, approx 1m in radius. His power wouldn't touch his organs.

As for understanding his powers, I brought up enough examples of how it is similar to other Espers' powers and how complex Accel's shield is to prove that one. Also, Accel can fully reflect magic as well, even if he doesn't quite know much about the spell itself. The only exception thus far was Telesma.

Alakabamm

But this isn't even power he can reflect there's nothing to reflect he manipulates blood flow,cells etc

It's not power he throws at his opponent there's nothing there to even reflect in the first place.

Alakabamm said:
Huh? Rajak Kertia? Rael's brother? Hello?
http://www.***********.net/noblesse/372/19
Your not understanding me Noblesse: Rai's Adventure is a 10 episode limited series which focuses on Rai's adventures in the human world while solving the mystery of tears of god.It was release about a month ago and in that raizel used his blood phoenix which flew right a guy named Kurmark and a sec later he faded out of existence.The series isnt avalaible online but it is avalaible on webtoons.com.http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/...ast-episode/viewer?title_no=608&episode_no=10 download the app and read chapter 10 in there thats where it happened and raizel also raised the dead.

Coleworld12 said:
Alakabamm
But this isn't even power he can reflect there's nothing to reflect he manipulates blood flow,cells etc

It's not power he throws at his opponent there's nothing there to even reflect in the first place.
There is because Accel has a precedent with those types of powers.

"With examples that match this scenario not simply because he fought them." -> this doesn't make any sense, but:

Misaki Shokuhou (manipulate bodily fluids)

That one level 4 with water powers (manipulates water, should be capable of manipulating blood)

Musujime Awaki (can teleport stuff into others bodies)

Probably more than that but I don't recall them.

@Coleworld12

I just want to address your blood manipulation thing once and for all.

Blood Manipulation is also known as Hemokinesis.

Hemo = Blood

Kinesis = Movement

Movement = Speed + Direction = Velocity, the single most basic vector.

Also another thing when nobles die there is a red thing always there i think thats their soul.As in this side story as well kurmack killed an entire town of people and raizel revived them from the dead and a red snow thing was seen going back into their bodies.

Coleworld12 said:
Do you know what it meant by signals?
Either AIM or electromagnetic? It's difficult to pin down because all ESPers are low tier reality warpers by definition.

@CelestialPegasus, also, I read that the guy who Raizel killed ate those people...is there proof that he revived them intentionally or were there souls just released and returned to them by killing the guy?

@Alakabamm No there is explicit proof raizel revived them because for one the guy only drank their blood not their souls and two as you saw from before the guy was completly erased from existence so there is no way souls would come back from him.

Raizel revive
Raizel revive 2

Raizel revive 3

Also the guy you see in that girls arms had a whole in his chest he was definetly dead and it wasnt just from having his blood sucked

IDK that looks a lot like their souls are returning to them, I wouldn't say that confirms that he can resurrect. Also, blood is pretty consistently linked to souls in the series proper, he could be taking both.

Alakabamm said:
IDK that looks a lot like their souls are returning to them, I wouldn't say that confirms that he can resurrect. Also, blood is pretty consistently linked to souls in the series proper, he could be taking both.
Seems too far fetched to assume its their souls returning when it was never stated that he was absorbing their souls only their blood.Also how would their souls returning even heal a hole in a guys chest if i remember correctly that guy didnt die from having all his blood drain but from the hole in his chest.

Probably the same way that the inhabitants of Konoha got brought back to life when their souls were returned, I suppose?

Alakabamm said:
Probably the same way that the inhabitants of Konoha got brought back to life when their souls were returned, I suppose?
I dont think so just read a couple of the chapters again the only thing that was said was that kurmack was absorbing their bloods no mention of souls were there and added to the fact that he was erased from existence i dont see how souls could have been released from him.I think its pretty straight forward raizel revived them from the dead and healed their wounds.

Hmm, very, VERY tough matchup to decide. Raizel's hemokinesis is likely going to be useless here since the flow of blood is a vector so even if Raizel tries to control the flow of blood in Accelerator's body he could just manipulate the vectors in his own body and cancel it out. Mind control might give him the edge here though

Raizel can control blood but only to a certain degree. He can't control the blood of that werewolf guy directly, and he certaintly has his limits when it comes to the amount of power he can use before dying.

Maybe Raizel can win if Accel hasn't turned on his electrode yet, and maybe Rai can just run away if it's just base accelerator with electrode, but Accel can simply angel wings his way out of Raize's blood field. He could blast hurricanes at near the speed of light by borrowing the earth's rotational energy for like an hour, if he wanted (though he'd also probably kill alot of people due to the kinetic momentum theory).

Mind control only works on lower tier characters. He can't really use it on any real characters, and even low tier characters show some level of resistance. I doubt it'd work against a guy someone who uses the Misaka network to calculate and talk, or angel wings in his awakened form.

Lastly Blood Field has vectors, that alone means his attacks are pretty much useless.

Accel's angel wings stopped telesma that was continent level, that was without understanding it's power.

Misaki can't mind control him, Whe he's in awakened form he seems to be speaking the language of the angels, I doubt normal mind controllers can affect him. His vector shield deflects everything that isn't needed to live.

Senkoro said:
Raizel can control blood but only to a certain degree. He can't control the blood of that werewolf guy directly, and he certaintly has his limits when it comes to the amount of power he can use before dying.
didnt he control the blood of werewolf guy because they had been friends?

as for control: raizel can control blood directly, that means accelerators shield is useless sicne there is nothing to redirct like (for example) energy-exchange between controller and controlled matter, furthemore, reizel could use the blood in accelerator brain and turn the organ into a fleshy mess in high speed, accel didnt show to have a conscious reaction speed to anything like that, that means he wouldnt be able to counter raizels blood control before getting his brain destroyed ^_^

but i already said it a few times above so i will keep away from this thread from now on,

my vote goes to raizel 60/100 fights :)

PS: @kurapicos

somewhere in the novel it was mentioned that accelerator is immune to telepathy, but until now i only think it was said as statement but not proven through feats :)

^ I haven't read Noblesse for awhile. So I don't know how strong he has become, I doubt Raizel could control the blood of everyone. He didn't even do that when he was fighting the tiers at the start. He seems to only be able to create blood fields from spilled blood if I recall. If he could he wouldn't have needed to go through all that trouble to kill the two clan leaders, or rather former clan leaders.

Accel doesn't use his brain to calculate, he uses angel wings His brain
is only used so that he can do everything else. But anyway there's a reason why telepathetic espers can't just kill accelerator easily by mind control. It should also be noted Raizel's mind control is limited, it's not far from absolute.

Accelerator can also control vectors from a distance in his Angel Form. That would not work out well for Raizel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back