• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden Vs. Ike (Fire Emblem: PoR and RD)

Well, i just saw...that Ike is...Tier 6.

How? I dunno.

But let's see who would win!

Round 1 - Raiden (MGS2) vs. Ike (PoR)

Round 2 - Raiden (MGS2) Vs. Ike (RD)

Round 3.- Raiden (MGRR) vs. All Fire Emblem heroes. (Exept Roy.)

Round 1 : Raiden with is FIM-92 Stinger

Round 2 : Ike even if most of the stats of Ike are unknown is DC is much higher

Round 3 : Raiden Speedblitz all of them

Round 1: Raiden easily due his Attack Potency, durability, speed and reactions.

Round 2: Ike murders him, his destructive capacity is way to high.

Round 3: Raiden loses against either Endgame Robin or Ike with Ragnell powered up. Chrom with Exalted Falchion will kill him. Corrin might be able to land some nasty hits.

Kevenkiller said:
Chrom Exalted Falchion is only super effective against Dragon and Manakete
It also has raw power... because I don't you could kill Grima in-canon with a low tier weapon.

The Exalted Falchion is the second strongest sword in Fire Emblem Awakening ( 4th if you consider forging : 1. Mercurius, 2 Sepliph Blade ( Forge ), 3. Alm Blade ( Forge ), 4. Exalted Falchion, 5. Tyrfing, 6. Ragnell, 7 Mystletainn, 8. Balmung, 9. Sol Katti, 10. Eliwood Blade ( Forge ) ... 33. Tree Branch

Ike is a normal human, even with superhuman reaction time, he can be shot down with a single bullet.

My point is...Raiden kills Ike easly.

Kevenkiller said:
In MGS 2 Raiden is also a normal human so he can be also kill by a single bullet
What? No he can't. Sorry to awake this thread, but I'm pretty sure even MGS2 Raiden can beat Base Ike. However, none of them are beating Goddess Yune Ike.

So you think Raiden can take a PSG-1 bullet to the head and survive well I completly disagree on this Raiden was a child soldier not a super soldier he is a normal human like Ike. Of course he a a body armor to portect him from bullet yes that true for his head he has no helmet to protect himself.

Kevenkiller said:
So you think Raiden can take a PSG-1 bullet to the head and survive well I completly disagree on this Raiden was a child soldier not a super soldier he is a normal human like Ike. Of course he a a body armor to portect him from bullet yes that true for his head he has no helmet to protect himself.
Yes, I do think that. He has Small Building Level durability, and he is a Super Soldier.

Back