• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

raiden genshin impact vs raiden metal gear rising revengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
    • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
except, under normal circumstances, raiden metal gear rising revengeance is way faster. raiden genshin impact is massively hypersonic while raiden metal gear rising revengeance is relativistic

except, under normal circumstances, raiden metal gear rising revengeance is way faster
Which were the second point comes in. Raiden speed blitzes due to amps while their speeds are equalized, which is considered by policy to be the same as a standard speed blitz. So it can't be added if that's the primary win condition for Raiden.

So it can't be added if that's the primary win condition for Raiden.
as far as i can tell, raiden metal gear rising revengeance's primary win condition here is using stealth to sneak up on raiden genshin impact and kill her. he doesn't even need blade mode.

that's for "winning against a faster opponent". raiden genshin impact is not a faster opponent.
Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the case.
A slower opponent isn't allowed to beat a normally faster foe due to amps in speed equal if said amps would otherwise be ineffective normally, or something like that.

Basically to avoid dudes that would get blitzed from beating foes that would blitz them due to amps. Basically ratting out a win.

A slower opponent isn't allowed to beat a normally faster foe due to amps in speed equal if said amps would otherwise be ineffective normally, or something like that.

Basically to avoid dudes that would get blitzed from beating foes that would blitz them due to amps. Basically ratting out a win.
yeah, but raiden metal gear rising revengeance would normally be way faster. the reason i equalized speed here was so that raiden genshin impact wouldn't get completely and totally blitzed. so raiden isn't blitzing a foe who would normally be faster. he's blitzing a foe who would normally be way, way slower.

that's for "winning against a faster opponent". raiden genshin impact is not a faster opponent.
I thought that was weird, but checking the original mod thread even though I did argue differently it looks like we went with DT's definition of it only applying to a slower opponent.

I'll probably make a mod thread about this because it seems weird that we're still allowing a speed blitz. But as of now I was wrong (again). MG Raiden wouldn't be discounted for the win here due to his speed advantage.

EDIT: No wait, I remember I already had a talk with DT about this. I remembered why I agreed with how he worded it.

Last edited:
everyone should vote...NOW‼️
Zup, I think this match is incredibly interesting and fun; if this was reddit, I would've given you gold by now. Also, I vote for MGR!Raiden. I think he has better win-cons than GI!Raiden and the arguments for him were much better than the ones given for GI!Raiden.

The Raiden vs Raiden memes were right and MGR Raiden FRA

Last edited:
can't imagine that raiden jack actually can beat shogun lol,i have seen many meme that state jack can defeat shogun and i don't believe that since the Ap gap is too big lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back