• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

raiden genshin impact vs raiden metal gear rising revengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-C vs high 7-C

speed is equal

both are at their strongest

raiden genshin impact has musou itachi from naruto

raiden metal gear rising revengeance has murasama and also his outfit from mexico because its funny

raiden genshin impact:

EBD332EA-5926-4763-8DA3-A2D778CA8562.jpg

raiden metal gear rising revengeance: 8

IMG_2717.png

me:

Last edited:
Gonna go with Incon. He chops her to millions of piece via speed and dura neg sword but she can't be put down due to type 6 immortality. Unless it takes her awhile to come back it's just gonna be a endless cycle of jack chopping her up and her coming back.

Gonna go with Incon. He chops her to millions of piece via speed and dura neg sword but she can't be put down due to type 6 immortality.
i am not using ei here, jack has no way of killing her which would technically make this a stomp
Unless it takes her awhile to come back it's just gonna be a endless cycle of jack chopping her up and her coming back.
in this scenario i'm pretty sure he would eventually tire out

come to think of it, raiden genshin impact can't kill raiden metal gear rising revengeance either, since raiden metal gear rising revengeance is much faster

i am now going to equalize speed

I think I'll go with Jack. Don't think Shogun has any counters to Blade Mode and Ripper Mode which he goes into in character. Plus the Murasama will **** her up. Jack has my vote.

Gonna go with Incon. He chops her to millions of piece via speed and dura neg sword but she can't be put down due to type 6 immortality. Unless it takes her awhile to come back it's just gonna be a endless cycle of jack chopping her up and her coming back.
Actually the Type 6 Immortality isn't known exactly how long it would take nor what exactly she does to do this.

We just know that it entails her ability to recreate the Puppet's body if it's ever destroyed.

Doesn’t the sword take awhile to dura neg characters way stronger than Raiden. Think that was in a codec somewhere.

Actually the Type 6 Immortality isn't known exactly how long it would take nor what exactly she does to do this.

We just know that it entails her ability to recreate the Puppet's body if it's ever destroyed.
would it be reliable in vs threads, then?

Doesn’t the sword take awhile to dura neg characters way stronger than Raiden. Think that was in a codec somewhere.
No, it just cant instantly bisect certain materials like carbon nanotubes or thick ceramic plating. But that isn't due to durability but rather complexity and composition.

Using the nano tubing as an example, the sword does indeed duraneg it but due to the structure it can't slice it through like butter, think of it like a bunch of tiny walls, everytime the sword swings it shatters a wall that makes up the armor, but the armor itself is made up of numerous interlocking walls, and Raiden has to chop down each wall one by one. In the very same codec you're taking about, they straight up say it's not a durability thing and in theory it can cut anything. It's just some things are better suited in lasting longer due to other forces but they still get negged all the same.

Flesh is 100% not one of those things. And even then, Raiden can still bisect those materials in large quantities like RAY units that use both of those in its construction and armor.

his profile only says he has superhuman stamina
I said by conventional means, he can still tire out through means of damage and what not, but we're talking absolutely stupid shit like shredding him to bits. Speed amp goes brrrrr.
He literally can not tire by normal means, he's almost entirely machine, has multiple items that grant stamina (including infinite fuel cells) and more.

He's not going to just swing a bunch and get tuckered out, ever, unless you use his first key and even then he'd be able to do it for a solid day or two.
Also superhuman is literally the highest we have that isn't straight up infinite.

Flesh is 100% not one of those things. And even then, Raiden can still bisect those materials in large quantities like RAY units that use both of those in its construction and armor.
So the nanomachines and Desperado cyborg bodies also like that?

And, I know Raiden can slice through RAYS in one go if you do nothing in the Blade mode sequences, but I interpreted it as the cutting apart of the component first being canon before it’s sliced completely.

Cyborgs in general have that, not just Desperado, cyborgs have special HF resistant bodies, but note, it's just resistant, it doesn't protect fully.

And nanomachines is that 10,000x, Raiden literally has to blade mode and chip away at Armstrong's chest at extreme speed because if he stops for just a moment the nanomachines rebuild their defences and layer up the protection.
Armstrong is just the above but also constantly rebuilding the destroyed parts negating any progress.
And, I know Raiden can slice through RAYS in one go if you do nothing in the Blade mode sequences, but I interpreted it as the cutting apart of the component first being canon before it’s sliced completely.
He can literally slice its arm off and slice it in half with one swing, Sam too.
And case and point, he shreds it's like foot thick composited ceramic armor into tiny bits.

Not gonna vote yet gonna wait for arguments on Raiden
well i’m pretty sure raiden genshin impacts main wincon is that she is way stronger than raiden metal gear rising revengeance, so if she can land any sort of hit on him then he gets one-shotted

raiden metal gear rising revengeance’s wincon is that he can one-shot as well thanks to dura neg, and he can make sure he lands the first hit by using blade mode to amp his speed

well i’m pretty sure raiden genshin impacts main wincon is that she is way stronger than raiden metal gear rising revengeance, so if she can land any sort of hit on him then he gets one-shotted

raiden metal gear rising revengeance’s wincon is that he can one-shot as well thanks to dura neg, and he can make sure he lands the first hit by using blade mode to amp his speed
Yes but, imagine landing a hit on someone who has speed amps to the pint they literally statue you, but also straight up skill ***** you to the point you'd be hard pressed to land a hit even if he didn't blitz your ass to hell and back.

She can one shot, and she'd probably be able to if the match lasted awhile, but is she ever going to be able to actually one shot before Jack just likes, shreds her into confetti within the first few seconds? I don't think that's exactly feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back