• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Musou no Hitotachi and anything above is restricted
Pretty sure you can't restrict that.
It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
For the rules.

Pretty sure you can't restrict that.

For the rules.
Its listed as higher though which means it can be restricted

An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added

Looking at the pages, It looks Raiden have the massive AP advantage, with her one-shotting people and what not, and she can stop time?
How does that work?

i feel like Cecilus gonna have quite the problem against The Shogun thanks to hers space cutting sword, can Cecilus do anything against Reiden fear manip?

Looking at the pages, It looks Raiden have the massive AP advantage, with her one-shotting people and what not, and she can stop time?
How does that work?
in the game, she does an ultimate that slashes the player and stops time like for some seconds, just search on youtube a video about it

How does that work?
As she swings her sword time slows to a stop, which means it can and has been interrupted. Though that still makes it a very potent ability and a deadly one if Cecilus doesn't stop it in time. I honestly think this is a pretty even matchup.

he's Supernatural Willpower can resist Fear Manip, and Cecilus has the same Ability
Well, apparently her is layered, since It works with Traveler who have resistance

I still don't think It would work, since Cecilus is too much Insane to be afraid of anything, he can probally adapt.

Well, apparently her is layered, since It works with Traveler who have resistance

I still don't think It would work, since Cecilus is too much Insane to be afraid of anything, he can probally adapt.
It's not like Cecilus' isn't layered either.

But, yeah, Cecilus’ whole shtick is that he is incapable of feeling fear.

Also could the fiend sword cut the core of Raiden's sword, nullifying it conpletely?
We need at first make a CRT to be accepted and add that as ability on his profile that he can do, because he can't do that yet in this battle until then.
Unfortunately.

Anyway, for what i seeing for the Attack Potency, Cecilus is 26.47 Gigatons and she is 54.5 Gigatons, so she have the advantage there, but can't really compete against Cel-Cel skill.
What else she can do besides time stoping? How she fights exactly?

We need at first make a CRT to be accepted and add that as ability on his profile that he can do, because he can't do that yet in this battle until then.
Unfortunately.

Anyway, for what i seeing for the Attack Potency, Cecilus is 26.47 Gigatons and she is 54.5 Gigatons, so she have the advantage there, but can't really compete against Cel-Cel skill.
What else she can do besides time stoping? How she fights exactly?
she has atleast 2000 years worth of skill whit a lot of weapons, and she uses a nagitana most of the time, throwing electro slashes (at least on her boss fight), in gameplay, she can summon her Musou no Hitotachi whit a big slash, here a video about her boss fight

Is it just me being dumb, or is Shogun's immortality not a textbook example of Type 9 Immortality (based on the description)?

I don't think Cecilus should even have electricity manipulation(?), I'm like 90% sure it's a metaphor that he is the lightning due to his speed.
I am not even sure why it was on his profile but whatever it looks cool
Unfortunately.
I choose you, @Zabazab !
Yeah its kind of not even close....

she has atleast 2000 years worth of skill whit a lot of weapons, and she uses a nagitana most of the time, throwing electro slashes (at least on her boss fight), in gameplay, she can summon her Musou no Hitotachi whit a big slash, here a video about her boss fight
He is a good steps into the heavenly sword and Raiden is not close
Cecilus should actually be comparable if not above Ley Batenkaitos in skill as well

Also can we stop bringing up the duration of their fights or how long they have been fighting? That is irrelevant when it comes to skill scaling

He is a good steps into the heavenly sword and Raiden is not close
Cecilus should actually be comparable if not above Ley Batenkaitos in skill as well

Also can we stop bringing up the duration of their fights or how long they have been fighting? That is irrelevant when it comes to skill scaling
I don't think all that is necessary. He wasn't saying she is more skilled.

fiend sword cuts

Cecilus can deal with archbishops and is comparable to the witches. Although there are no direct statements, it IS strongly implied that he wouldn't be affected by it

If all else fails then Cecilus can cut the core of this ability via fiend sword too tho
how does the cutting work

Cecilus can deal with archbishops and is comparable to the witches. Although there are no direct statements, it IS strongly implied that he wouldn't be affected by it
Satellaaaaaaaaaaa
"Ok, so i don't have any proof for what i saying is true, but maybe he can deal with this guys, so trust me"

Like, ignoring that fact even if you can beat someone that don't nescessary mean you have resistance to all they abilities, there's really no proof that Sirius would't be able to **** Cecilus with her authority.
If all else fails then Cecilus can cut the core of this ability via fiend sword too tho
fiend sword cuts
Unfortunately.

Satellaaaaaaaaaaa
"Ok, so i don't have any proof for what i saying is true, but maybe he can deal with this guys, so trust me"

Like, ignoring that fact even if you can beat someone that don't nescessary mean you have resistance to all they abilities, there's really no proof that Sirius would't be able to **** Cecilus with her authority.
I am not talking about Sirius, i am talking about the general witchs passive aura-
It is a narrative implication.
Also wasnt it specified that Subaru with Cecilus stomped the cult in wrath if? That does indeed include Sirius and there isnt a viable way to cross her ability off yet
We need at first make a CRT to be accepted and add that as ability on his profile that he can do, because he can't do that yet in this battle until then

Fiend sword cuts🗣🔥

I am not talking about Sirius, i am talking about the general witchs passive aura-
Which is not the same thing then, and also not accepted as a resistance that he have.
Also wasnt it specified that Subaru with Cecilus stomped the cult in wrath if?
I don't know.
Even then, that don't nescessary mean he resist since that fight can go i a numbers of ways with Subaru there.
whats stops Raiden from time stopping and cutting this guy into a thousand piece whit her space cutting sword, really
Well, he have previous kwolegement of her abilities, so he probally can dodge all her attacks by predicting her movements, and strikes when the chances arises.

He can't do much if she time stop trought.

Raiden's ability in question seems to do the exact same thing Sphinx's magic circles did in ex 2. It should absolutely not be indexed as disease manipulation but it also isn't something Cecilus should have a total immunity to. It actually may win her the battle. Though Cecilus' sword would probably be able to do something about it.
whats stops Raiden from time stopping and cutting this guy into a thousand piece whit her space cutting sword, really
Being interupted...

Cecilus might be getting upgrades soon
like his kid version being able to slow down his perception so much that light looks to move at a snails pace
Anyways, who are yall gonna vote for?

After this recent chapter? It's very clear that Raiden is so unbelievaby ******. This dude is just dodging attacks that shouldn't be physically possible to dodge repeatedly, ascending to the sky by using particles of dust as footholds, slowing his perception to the point where everything seems stopped around him and he can't feel pain, see colors, or experience anything else that would obstruct his fighting, running simulations of years of practice in an instant to get so used to swinging a sword that he gains a huge aoe that cuts space and creates a vacuum, and so on.

And all of that is while being reduced to a kid and while not having his two swords, the weaker of which conceptually cuts the "point" or idea behind something.

Cecilus.

Back