• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haimura Moroha vs Raiden Shogun (Seiken Tsukai no World Break vs Genshin Impact) (7-0-0) (GRACE)

Right, 1st Message ever. Yay. Let's disrupt the FRA Train.

Inorganic Physiology and Supernatural Willpower should help in staving off Sleep Manipulation. Theoretically even if it doesn't work, due to Multiple Selves either the Puppet or Ei could take control of the body due to sleep being a shutting off of the Consciousness. That Saturn ability should also kinda be dealt with in the same manner considering the Puppet and Ei were able to fight for 500 years straight without falling to fatigue.

Now for offence, the Shogun's Fear Aura has a single layer to it via affecting the Traveller who could resist Osial. Considering the starting distance is 50 Meters she'd probably pull that out in order to debilitate and close the distance. The Musuo Isshin has Spatial based Durability Negation which shouldn't be accounted under Haimura's own resistance, I don't think. In addition the Musuo no Hitotachi techniques used with it are actually about 150 Gigatons.

As the Kagemusha during the Archon War she should have the experience advantage, doubly so with the previously mentioned 500 year straight battle against someone of exactly equal skill and willpower. I doubt Skill will actually play much of a part but lets just put it as my argument for getting past Haimura's Analytical Prediction.

Basically, Fear Aura to debilitate and get close, Musuo Isshin for the kill. That being said, it won't really matter depending on if he actually uses the Concept Manip. So, what does ya boy actually start with?

Inorganic Physiology and Supernatural Willpower should help in staving off Sleep Manipulation. Theoretically even if it doesn't work, due to Multiple Selves either the Puppet or Ei could take control of the body due to sleep being a shutting off of the Consciousness. That Saturn ability should also kinda be dealt with in the same manner considering the Puppet and Ei were able to fight for 500 years straight without falling to fatigue.
If Giga Drowse puts the puppet to sleep and Ei (or vice versa) takes control, then he would just use Saturn then. Would have thought GD and Saturn wouldn't work but if the puppet and Ei have consciousness like you said, both should work.
Now for offence, the Shogun's Fear Aura has a single layer to it via affecting the Traveller who could resist Osial. Considering the starting distance is 50 Meters she'd probably pull that out in order to debilitate and close the distance.
Depends on how potent the fear manipulation Traveller resisted, and then Shogun's I guess. Though, from a quick glance World Break's is far more potent. While scaring average humans is pretty nice, a dreadnaught class was capable of making sure that soldiers specifically trained for combat against them (Satsuki and Shizuno) were trembling, crying and unable to do anything out of pure fear. Hell, the potency was so strong that they literally forgot how to fight and everything they were trained for. So even if it's layered, it shouldn't really matter. Also, Moroha has supernatural willpower and will quite literally never give up fighting even after being physically paralyzed.
The Musuo Isshin has Spatial based Durability Negation which shouldn't be accounted under Haimura's own resistance, I don't think. In addition the Musuo no Hitotachi techniques used with it are actually about 150 Gigatons.
Yeah, if it lands it would be quite deadly. Though just wondering, is the attack itself, used on the opponent, durability negation, or does it just open up space while used?
As the Kagemusha during the Archon War she should have the experience advantage, doubly so with the previously mentioned 500 year straight battle against someone of exactly equal skill and willpower. I doubt Skill will actually play much of a part but lets just put it as my argument for getting past Haimura's Analytical Prediction.
Having a lot of experience doesn't matter if it's not backed up by significant skill. (and fighting someone equal takes away potential growth) And she isn't resisting Analytical Prediction nor Information Analysis. Though I also doubt this will turn into a skill battle.
Basically, Fear Aura to debilitate and get close, Musuo Isshin for the kill. That being said, it won't really matter depending on if he actually uses the Concept Manip. So, what does ya boy actually start with?
First thing he did when gaining that ability against a comparable opponent was use it, and generally against stronger opponents that's what he starts with. Fear Aura won't be a problem for either I guess since WB's is more potent from a quick glance and it's layered in resistances since Arch Fiend>Fortress>Dreadnaught. Or depends on how you treat layers, though it's extremely potent, nonetheless. Also, Supernatural Willpower should help with that since even after being physically paralyzed Moroha can keep fighting.

So, I do think Moroha just uses CM2 like @Godsatoshi23 pointed out above since Raiden is quite impressive herself. Both so far have 1 shot attacks but Moroha's is just, well, infinitely faster.

If Giga Drowse puts the puppet to sleep and Ei (or vice versa) takes control, then he would just use Saturn then. Would have thought GD and Saturn wouldn't work but if the puppet and Ei have consciousness like you said, both should work.
I noted it theoretically and said that because sleeping in of itself is a shutting off of the Consciousness. Ei herself is a soul tied to a sword and the puppet is strictly mechanically, though it is noted to be 'indistinguishable from true life'. I'm not entirely sure on the details, but I don't believe myself that sleep would work. Although considering the nature of this battle is a one-shot shop it isn't really relevant.
Depends on how potent the fear manipulation Traveller resisted, and then Shogun's I guess. Though, from a quick glance World Break's is far more potent. While scaring average humans is pretty nice, a dreadnaught class was capable of making sure that soldiers specifically trained for combat against them (Satsuki and Shizuno) were trembling, crying and unable to do anything out of pure fear. Hell, the potency was so strong that they literally forgot how to fight and everything they were trained for. So even if it's layered, it shouldn't really matter. Also, Moroha has supernatural willpower and will quite literally never give up fighting even after being physically paralyzed.
From the sounds of it yeah, his fear resistance does seem much more potent than Raiden's own aura. Plus that Willpower definiatly helps.
Yeah, if it lands it would be quite deadly. Though just wondering, is the attack itself, used on the opponent, durability negation, or does it just open up space while used?
Being honest, the profile itself simply lists 'Musuo Isshin is shown to be capable of cutting through space' for the Durability Negation justification. That being said, 'The Final Calamity' attack in-game, which is also listed with the justification, ignores any defence and is a complete one-shot.
Having a lot of experience doesn't matter if it's not backed up by significant skill. (and fighting someone equal takes away potential growth) And she isn't resisting Analytical Prediction nor Information Analysis. Though I also doubt this will turn into a skill battle.
Nothing much to add here. Pretty much yep.
First thing he did when gaining that ability against a comparable opponent was use it, and generally against stronger opponents that's what he starts with. Fear Aura won't be a problem for either I guess since WB's is more potent from a quick glance and it's layered in resistances since Arch Fiend>Fortress>Dreadnaught. Or depends on how you treat layers, though it's extremely potent, nonetheless. Also, Supernatural Willpower should help with that since even after being physically paralyzed Moroha can keep fighting.

So, I do think Moroha just uses CM2 like @Godsatoshi23 pointed out above since Raiden is quite impressive herself. Both so far have 1 shot attacks but Moroha's is just, well, infinitely faster.
Pretty much. With his analysis he should be able to see that the swords problematic enough to be lethal. So, if he goes straight for Concept Manip then no arguments from me.

If they started within Melee distance, I could see Ei maybe technically scraping a win but as that isn't the case put me down for Haimura. CM2, is two strong for the Archon of Eternity.

Last edited:
I noted it theoretically and said that because sleeping in of itself is a shutting off of the Consciousness. Ei herself is a soul tied to a sword and the puppet is strictly mechanically, though it is noted to be 'indistinguishable from true life'. I'm not entirely sure on the details, but I don't believe myself that sleep would work. Although considering the nature of this battle is a one-shot shop it isn't really relevant.
I guess, dunno much about Ei's interraction with Raiden as a puppet.
From the sounds of it yeah, his fear resistance does seem much more potent than Raiden's own aura. Plus that Willpower definiatly helps.
Yeah.
Being honest, the profile itself simply lists 'Musuo Isshin is shown to be capable of cutting through space' for the Durability Negation justification. That being said, 'The Final Calamity' attack in-game, which is also listed with the justification, ignores any defence and is a complete one-shot.
Well, it's one thing to open up space and another for it to actually 1 shot via durability negation someone. It being treated as 1-shot in the game could just mean it's AP is that great. Dunno. Might as supporters about details later.
Nothing much to add here. Pretty much yep.
Yeah.
Pretty much. With his analysis he should be able to see that the swords problematic enough to be lethal. So, if he goes straight for Concept Manip then no arguments from me.

If they started within Melee distance, I could see Ei maybe technically scraping a win but as that isn't the case put me down for Haimura. CM2, is two strong for the Archon of Eternity.
Alright. Thanks for the civil response. Will add you and myself as a vote to Moroha so that grace can start.

Back