• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It's simple. Mother, summon your blade." Rory tilted her head, confused. "Be specific, I have a lot of swords." Belial shook his head, "I mean the one you used to fight me. The Goddess Cleaver. The sword bestows blessings if I remember correctly."

Rory ruffled her hair, sighing. "Oh, that one... It's an absurdly powerful sword, Beli. I can't summon it out of nowhere like that, not at full capacity at least." Belial responded, "You require large amounts of hope along with something to use it against to summon the blade, which brings out the White Sun."

Rory responded as well, "Correct. Without genuine despair to fight against, I can't summon the White Sun and therefore I can't bestow any amazing blessings. We'll have to compromise with a weaker version."

Rory said before holding her hand in front of herself, "This is the absolute best you guys are gonna get from me." The void was illuminated by a blinding light. "God, I forgot how bright this was..."
428f003d62d895da93faa870c4797cce.jpg

"Oh, the incomplete version still looks badass. So uh, who wants to get blessed first? Let it be known that the effects may vary." Rory said as she admired the blade. "Not as powerful, but the design is still pretty cool."

"Ok, here we go!" In a single swift motion, Rory lunged the blade through everybody who was in line aggressively. Although, none of them actually felt any pain, rather, it was a soothing sensation.

"This sword usually kills anything on contact, huh. Well, at least we know that blessings still work!" They all could feel an incredible rejuvenation across their entire body as if every atom and quark was being supercharged!

(Alright, so, I made that ability that was meant to be for everyone. I have it ready, but, incorporating it into the story out of nowhere at this point ain't something I can do without complete bullshit lol)

Back