• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quincy King vs Spartan Demigod: Yhwach vs Kratos REMATCH (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're capable of seeing not only the future but also that of a different flow of causality entirely. That's a fair bit more impressive than the standard. Layers are ultimately just bypassing blocks to your precognition while the latter fundamentallky allows you to see futures that would be impossible normally Unless you have issue with how the site generally treats Type 4 Acausality and its base unconventional resistance.
I don't have a problem with how the site treats Type 4 Acausality in the sense of them having a fundamental, unconventional resistance to abilities like Fate Manipulation or Precognition, which normally work on entirely separate casual systems compared to themselves, coming from entities which are bounded by separate causal systems compared to those who have Type 4.

The problem i'm seeing is the fact we're acting like just because you're capable of resisting someone who can affect another who has Type 4 means your resistance to Precognition, which is bounded by a separate casual system from the one that person was capable of affecting, means your resistance would be innately higher than Precognition, which is bounded by the exact same casual system you're bounded by, but has more layers.

For a less wordy explanation; being capable of resisting something which can effect others which work under a different casual system, wouldn't increase your resistance to abilities which work on your casual system.

..... Its his Reactive Evolution justification lol.
I ain't reading his profile 🗿

Noted I suppose.

Though, it's not as though it matters since Kratos can just evolve against it anyway.
Maybe, depends on his level of Power Nullification resistance.

Maybe, depends on his level of Power Nullification resistance.
It's 4-D. He resists his own powers and Hadean Energy/Energy of Tartarus specifically, the arcane power of the whole Underworld, an infinite space-time continuum.

Having to argue your own thread is mad sad. Y'all GoW supporters are cowards.
You guys made the debate way too complicated for my midnight work burdened and sleep deprived brain.
4D, Precognition, Acausality, acausal systems, unconventional blah blah blah blah.

Jesus.
Save that shit for next page. We haven't even started this page properly and people are writing essays.

This shit is confusing as hell.

Kratos < Pollux and Castor < Kratos with RE < Fates < Kratos with more RE

I think these are Kratos' layers, right? Is everyone here 4D and type 4 acausality?

As for Yhwach:

Almighty < Mimihagi = Mimihagi Yhwach < Almighty

Did i miss anything?

This shit is confusing as hell.

Kratos < Pollux and Castor < Kratos with RE < Fates < Kratos with more RE

I think these are Kratos' layers, right? Is everyone here 4D and type 4 acausality?

As for Yhwach:

Almighty < Mimihagi = Mimihagi Yhwach < Almighty

Did i miss anything?
Kratos 4-D resistance was gained when he evolved against the Fates. Their fate-hax can affect Type 4 Acausals.

Yhwach seems to be a single layer above baseline from what I can gather.

Well since Yhwach does have sternritter abilities…

Does Kratos have an answer to nonexistent thought based erasure? Or things like the vanishing point which make him unseeable to Kratos?

honestly if Yhwach could combine his sternritter abilities with his own it’d be mega OP

I don't know about erasure.
But Sisters can even control Chaos in Greece, who is the first primordial and pre-creation void who preceded everything and is devoid of all that came after her. So she is non existent.

Well since Yhwach does have sternritter abilities…

Does Kratos have an answer to nonexistent thought based erasure? Or things like the vanishing point which make him unseeable to Kratos?

honestly if Yhwach could combine his sternritter abilities with his own it’d be mega OP
Yeah, it's called immediately knowing all of Yhwach's powers + time stop + power null + Yhwach hasn't ever opened with this IIRC.

The second part isn't that much of an issue. Kratos can see through slipping between sheets of reality with a glance and has ESP that works on even soul-based beings, who in-verse are partly concepts.

Not to mention the Amulet giving him his own precognition and precognition.

I take no chances, especially when your own countrymen are traitors planning to upgrade your guy to something he shouldn't be, plus you do better essays than I ever could
dumbass argument because I'm a Canadian where the only things that exist here are snow and hockey.

My realm >>> Ur realm

Nah, it's a Zandalari ting
617536-dreadedsharmatdagothur.jpg

Filthy outlander have you any idea the amount of shame that you've brought to the tribe unmourned? You ******* foolish N'wah, why you know nothing of true divinity. Yet you dare take such a tone with me? Why you must be an disease ridden Argonian. Such a grand and intoxicating innocence. Speak to me once more with such a tone and i will destroy you with my army of ash vampires you inferior N'wah.

617536-dreadedsharmatdagothur.jpg

Filthy outlander have you any idea the amount of shame that you've brought to the tribe unmourned? You ******* foolish N'wah, why you know nothing of true divinity. Yet you dare take such a tone with me? Why you must be an disease ridden Argonian. Such a grand and intoxicating innocence. Speak to me once more with such a tone and i will destroy you with my army of ash vampires you inferior N'wah.
"<Laughter> That reminds me of the forty-sixth assassin that tried to kill me. Ah, she was a good wife."

me and Reaper finna drop the coldest unofficial verse collaboration with two verses that have nothing to do with this thread

me and Reaper finna drop the coldest unofficial verse collaboration with two verses that have nothing to do with this thread
LMFAO, funnily enough Rastakhan actually ain't all that high on the 7-A food chain of WoW, ****** just doesn't have feats, but what I will say is that a verse collaboration with that verse would be great!

LMFAO, funnily enough Rastakhan actually ain't all that high on the 7-A food chain of WoW, ****** just doesn't have feats, but what I will say is that a verse collaboration with that verse would be great!
59a.png

Nerevar let us go and lay waste to these filthy N'wah anime verses with their shit tier, generic and overlysexualized waifu's. These good for nothing cave dwelling, neckbearded weeabo incel outlanders shall be purified or smited from existence, nay remove from the song of creation as a whole.

No longer shall the times of shit tier animes, novels, video games or any other god forsaken anime bullshit rule the wiki in terms of popularity. And yes that goes for the filthy N'wah's who claim games like Devil May Cry, God Of War, Doom or any other edgy bullshit hack n slash and or first person shooter to be "peak gaming."

Don't get me started on the sacrilegious, fatherless simps of Fate, and any other plague ridden Isekai anime verse. Come Nerevar, let our grand conquest and crusade against these unholy abominations begin.

Wait a minute…I just remembered Yhwach has limited infinite attack speed with the X-axis which ignores durability.

That’s probably mad useful since it has a very large range.

Yhwach should also be resistant to some of Kratos’ other abilities like he shouldn’t be able to use precognition or power null against Yhwach as he’s highly resistant to those things.

Time stop is a good based counter against Yhwach though…

Wait a minute…I just remembered Yhwach has limited infinite attack speed with the X-axis which ignores durability.

That’s probably mad useful since it has a very large range.
Kratos would be aware of this, via Info Analysis and could either aim dodge or just nullify it with time stop or his power null lightning bolts.. And his own Light of Dawn also has Infinite speed too.
Yhwach should also be resistant to some of Kratos’ other abilities like he shouldn’t be able to use precognition or power null against Yhwach as he’s highly resistant to those things.

Time stop is a good based counter against Yhwach though…
Noted.

Kratos would be aware of this, via Info Analysis and could either aim dodge or just nullify it with time stop or his power null lightning bolts.. And his own Light of Dawn also has Infinite speed too.

Noted.
Would Kratos’ info analysis even work in this case? Because doesn’t he need to actually see a target for it to work, and in the case of the X-axis, nothing is actually being fired from the muzzle. It penetrates everything between the muzzle and the target without actually firing anything.

Would Kratos’ info analysis even work in this case? Because doesn’t he need to actually see a target for it to work, and in the case of the X-axis, nothing is actually being fired from the muzzle. It penetrates everything between the muzzle and the target without actually firing anything.
No. He just needs to sense it.

It's not as though Yhwach's opening with that (and you can definitely correct me on this) so he should see Yhwach once then act accordingly. not to mention he can just ESP his info analysis as well. And like, aim dodging is very much possible for a guy with an amulet that has precognition and can stop time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back