• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quincy King vs Spartan Demigod: Yhwach vs Kratos REMATCH (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Kratos and Yhwach cross paths yet again, stronger than ever. This time they settle the score once and for all.

Soul King Absorbed Yhwach and Demigod Kratos (4-A end) are used. Speed is equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Son of the Soul King: 0

Son of the God King: 9 (CodeCCLL, Doggo, KLOL506, chosen, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Dragonite007, azontr, Noneless21, Popted2)

Inconclusive: 0
Kratos_1-removebg-preview.png
YhwachBase3.webp

Last edited:
Planck….you’re a mad lad you know that right 🗿

Is Yhwach given all his lettered Quincy abilities here as well or not in this fight?

I saw now
Well what can Kratos do against Sealing? Yhwach can read all of Kratos attacks with his almighty and seal him after dodging.
Kratos can also read Yhwach's intentions instantaneously with a mere glance and immediately go for his best hax. Not saying who wins here, since this is Planck's job now.

Planck….you’re a mad lad you know that right 🗿

Is Yhwach given all his lettered Quincy abilities here as well or not in this fight?
Yeah. From what I recall, he's never used em but like, Bleach fans can cook up the oddest angles for him.

I saw now
Well what can Kratos do against Sealing? Yhwach can read all of Kratos attacks with his almighty and seal him after dodging.
He resists precognition from the Sisters of Fate. And how does the Sealing work? Kratos can understand the power level and abilities of his opponents by observing them once.

I see. Kratos can't just blast out of them or replace himself with a clone for all of those though? Especially given he has the Light of Dawn to deal with the darkness, the Oath Stone to deal with The Jail and can just undo the first sealing feat via rewinding it away.

I see. Kratos can't just blast out of them or replace himself with a clone for all of those though? Especially given he has the Light of Dawn to deal with the darkness, the Oath Stone to deal with The Jail and can just undo the first sealing feat via rewinding it away.
Idk if the clones replace would exactly work since not even dimensional travel helped Ichigo, tho busting should work on jail
Not so sure on the black bs tho

Idk if the clones replace would exactly work since not even dimensional travel helped Ichigo, tho busting should work on jail
Not so sure on the black bs tho
He'd replace himself right before being captured by it rather than afterwards.

Does the darkness even have any special properties?

Don't exactly see how just because he resisted the precognitive abilities of people who are 4-D, and have Type 4 Acausality, that would mean anything to the potency of his resistance, unless said people are capable of seeing other 4-D, and Type 4 Acausal entities, similar to themselves, but are incapable of seeing Kratos's future or sumshit like that.

How exactly would Kratos's Reactive Evolution help him against Precognition?, does he have feats of this?

Edit: @RedReaper The Precognitive effect of The Almighty is layered since Yhwach is capable of seeing his infinite possible futures despite the fact he absorbed the precognitive resistance of The Mimihagi, who resisted Yhwach's previous attempt to read his futures.

Don't exactly see how just because he resisted the precognitive abilities of people who are 4-D, and have Type 4 Acausality, that would mean anything to the potency of his resistance, unless said people are capable of seeing other 4-D, and Type 4 Acausal entities similar to themselves, but are incapable of seeing Kratos's future or sumshit like that.
....That is what I meant. The Sister of Fate can affect 4-D Type 4 Acausals, Type 1 Abstracts of Type 1 concepts, entire realities etc. but Kratos negs their control utterly.
How exactly would Kratos's Reactive Evolution help him against Precognition?, does he have feats of this?
Yes. That's how he got his 4-D resistance to it lol. Heck, he evolved against clairvoyance and precognition in the same fight with Castor and Pollux as well.
Edit: @RedReaper The Precognitive effect of The Almighty is layered since Yhwach is capable of seeing his infinite possible futures despite the fact he absorbed the precognitive resistance of The Mimihagi, who resisted Yhwach's previous attempt to read his futures.
Unless Mimihagi was 4-D, this wouldn't really be another layer. Even then, Kratos' resistance is to superior precog.

Edit: And by this logic, Kratos' resistances are layered too, since the Sisters could initially control his fate and see his future before he evolved against them and he already had evolved against the Precognition of the Amulet of Uroborous.

Last edited:
....That is what I meant. The Sister of Fate can affect 4-D Type 4 Acausals, Type 1 Abstracts of Type 1 concepts, entire realities etc. but Kratos negs their control utterly.
Imma do a little gooning rn:

The abstract and concept shit doesn't really matter to one's precognitive ability nor resistance, so the inclusion of those seem a little unneeded tbh, but why would resisting the precognitive effects of people who are capable of seeing the future of those who are bounded by a different casual system would in any way increase Kratos's resistance to precognition against someone who isn't capable of seeing the futures of those who abide by different casual systems, but rather works on a layered, 4-D level?.

I don't really see how affecting someone with Type 4 Acasuality would innately place your ability/resistance above someone who isn't capable of doing such, but has deeper layers, when examining a fight between two characters who are bounded by the same casual system.

Yes. That's how he got his 4-D resistance to it lol. Heck, he evolved against clairvoyance and precognition in the same fight with Castor and Pollux as well.
Do you have a scan of this by any-chance?

Unless Mimihagi was 4-D, this wouldn't really be another layer. Even then, Kratos' resistance is to superior precog.
Their resistance to precognition was, and is accepted to be 4-D, since it's capable of resisting Yhwach's previous attempts to see its future, and Yhwach's Almighty is capable of seeing a 2-A amount of possible future timelines.

Imma do a little gooning rn:

The abstract and concept shit doesn't really matter to one's precognitive ability nor resistance, so the inclusion of those seem a little unneeded tbh, but why would resisting the precognitive effects of people who are capable of seeing the future of those who are bounded by a different casual system would in any way increase Kratos's resistance to precognition against someone who isn't capable of seeing the futures of those who abide by different casual systems, but rather works on a layered, 4-D level?.

I don't really see how affecting someone with Type 4 Acasuality would innately place your ability/resistance above someone who isn't capable of doing such, but has deeper layers, when examining a fight between two characters who are bounded by the same casual system.
You're capable of seeing not only the future but also that of a different flow of causality entirely. That's a fair bit more impressive than the standard. Layers are ultimately just bypassing blocks to your precognition while the latter fundamentallky allows you to see futures that would be impossible normally. Unless you have issue with how the site generally treats Type 4 Acausality and its base unconventional resistance.
Do you have a scan of this by any-chance?
..... Its his Reactive Evolution justification lol.
Their resistance to precognition was, and is accepted to be 4-D, since it's capable of resisting Yhwach's previous attempts to see its future, and Yhwach's Almighty is capable of seeing a 2-A amount of possible future timelines.
Noted I suppose.

Though, it's not as though it matters since Kratos can just evolve against it anyway.

Having to argue your own thread is mad sad. Y'all GoW supporters are cowards.
I take no chances, especially when your own countrymen are traitors planning to upgrade your guy to something he shouldn't be, plus you do better essays than I ever could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back