• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Marine And Others Additions

-Resistance to Light Manipulation because of Nova's and Tychus' Flashbangs are strong enough to go through their polarized visors.

-Underbarreled optional grenade launcher attachments, magrail munitions and standard optional grenades via explosion manipulation with both.

-Range fixes on some of the units like Marines to go from hundreds of meters to serveral kilometers and Nova's telepathy to be at least 6 lightyears.

Resistance to Light Manipulation sounds a bit vague. The grenade launcher would give explosion generation for sure. I do agree with the range upgrade, but I need to note scans are important.

I got one for Interstellar range here; justification being that Tosh's Voodoo Doll was able to effect Tychus despite being "6 light years away". And the Gauss Rifles having hypersonic muzzle velocities would inherently translate to have range in kilometers.

It's only minimal, just enough to block our current flashbangs at the least. Since the starcraft wiki's description on flashbangs implies them to be above our current flashbangs.

I agree with that part, but has anyone outright resisted it?

Sadly there are no direct feats of it because the flashbangs they're using are superior to today's flashbangs.

In that case, I would just say the flashbangs themselves are light manipulation. But I wouldn't say anyone resists light manipulation.

Flashbangs actually uses both light and sound to stun enemies so resisting one comes with both.

That would be light and sound manipulation; but again, there would need to be a demonstrated feat of someone taking the direct hit and nothing happening to showcase they resist those.

It's an implied ability and shouldn't really mess up our current Marine stats in the wiki since the resistance isn't really strong or too decent in the wiki.

I meant the abilities can be added due to having the ability to use them, but not really resistance to them.

Back