• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Beerus and Champa shared feat

As far as I am aware these are all the characters that scale to the 2-C shared feat of the GoDs:

-Angels.

-Gogeta Blue.

-FPSSJ Broly

-UIS and MUI Goku.

-Jiren.

-the 12 GoDs.

Does anybody else scale? Because I've seen people claiming that SSB Goku and Vegeta also backscale from it. I guess the other Low 2-Cs just scale above Infinite Zamasu?

That should be it

The next characters after these are current SSJBKK & SSJBE Goku and Vegeta, GoD Toppo, and DBS Broly: Golden Frieza and they aren't exactly GoD level yet.

SSJB Goku and Vegeta aren't anywhere near Official GoD level yet. They got stomped by SSJ Broly, and only FPSSJ Broly is considered to be "possibly above Beerus" as far as I'm aware.

So no, no other characters besides the ones you listed backscale to the 2-C GoD feat.

Back