• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it confirmed that the Endless are far far stronger than the Thought Robot? So why are they only "likely High 1-B" while the TR is just a solid High 1-B? If they're stronger than a High 1-B being, than obviously they should definitely be High 1-B as well?

Aren't the Endless embodiments of reality that not even the Presence can touch? Doesn't that include the Beyonders, the Supermen, and therefore Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot? Or is your boi mistaken?

Even if they are above the Thought Robot, this does not guarantee them anything more than being a higher degree of infinite-dimensional.

Also, most of them are manifestations of aspects of the multiverse, i.e. constructs of space and time. That makes them High 1-B per definition.

I think that the OP meant more that this should solidify their High 1-B rating. Outright "High 1-B" rather than "Likely HIgh 1-B".

Okay. I suppose that makes sense. I was not aware that they had "Likely" ratings.

Okay. Feel free to adjust them accordingly.

@WeeklyBattles

Destiny was shown at the top of the DC multiversal hierarchy in Grant Morrison's Multiversity map.

@Ant

Yeah I wasn't trying to upgrade them to 1-A or anything lol. I just wanna get rid of the "likely" part.

Antvasima said:
@WeeklyBattles
Destiny was shown at the top of the DC multiversal hierarchy in Grant Morrison's Multiversity map.
Well Destiny is far more powerful than the other Endless IIRC so I don't think they would scale just because Destiny was shown to be at the top of the multiversal hierarchy. And Destiny is already "at least High 1-B".

I suppose that despite being weaker, the other Endless should at least be somewhat comparable to Destiny. So if Destiny is at the top of the multiversal hierarchy, than the other Endless should exist at that level as well. So I agree that all the Endless should be outright High 1-B, with Destiny being "at least High 1-B". And there's no way the Endless are inferior to the TR. So there's that.

I think it's pretty clear that the Endless are indeed outright High 1-B. Can someone do the changes now?

@Matthew

Have you adjusted their profiles?

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back