• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why does everyone get all around stat boosts because of Chibaku Tensei exept Nagato? I get he's kind of a glass cannon espessially as the Six Paths of Pain but what's the difference between when he uses it and when Naruto and Sasuke did it?

I mean Nagoto's own Chibaku tensei doesn't scale to his own Durability and General AP but for everyone has who uses a Chibaku Tensei it does. Why is that?

Nagato himself stated his Chibaku Tensei is nothing compared to the sage. His Chibaku Tensei was calced at City level or something.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Nagato himself stated his Chibaku Tensei is nothing compared to the sage. His Chibaku Tensei was calced at City level or something.
Nagato's Chibaku Tensei is Small Island level according to his profile but that's not at all what I'm asking about. What I want to know is why is it Naruto and Sasuke have Moon level durability and general AP from there CT but Nagato doesn't have Small Island level durability and general AP from his CT

They have that durability from scaling to other characters at that level and Nagato's attacks don't always adhere to attack potency, but his strongest attacks usually result in a moment in which he needs to recuperate.

TheMightyRegulator said:
They have that durability from scaling to other characters at that level and Nagato's attacks don't always adhere to attack potency, but his strongest attacks usually result in a moment in which he needs to recuperate.
Actually who would that durability scale off from? Everyone they fought was Small Planet level and similar to Naruto and Sasuke they only have Chibaku Tensei to vouch for there AP.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Harming Kaguya and Madara.
Which again where do Kaguya and Madara's durabilty come from? As far as I'm aware they only have Moon level durability because they were damaged by Naruto and Sasuke, but Naruto and Sasuke only have Moon level striking strength because they damaged Madara and Kaguya or because of their Chibaku Tensei.

That's it really. That's why they're referred to as glass canons. They were harmed by their energy attacks, giving them Moon level durability, giving Naruto and Sasuke moon level striking strength.

TheMightyRegulator said:
That's it really. That's why they're referred to as glass canons. They were harmed by their energy attacks, giving them Moon level durability, giving Naruto and Sasuke moon level striking strength.
But I still don't get why Naruto and Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei scales off to their normal energy AP but then Nagato doesn't get similar treatment. It seems unfair that we asume Naruto and Sasuke can use that energy in most attacks but we don't assume that the case with Nagato.

I've addressed this before.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Nagato's attacks don't always adhere to attack potency, but his strongest attacks usually result in a moment in which he needs to recuperate.
Naruto and Sasuke's normal AP scale due to how casually they did the feat.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Naruto and Sasuke's normal AP scale due to how casually they did the feat.
Naruto and Sasuke = 2 people.

Nagato = 1 person.

Nothing casual here, they are just able to regenerate more energy to peform it.

Yes, two people who individually outputted moon level+ energy. I would think doing so and still having enough in the tank to do battle>guy who outputted much less energy and was bleeding from the stress of using it.

Back