• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyrrha Nikos Tier

The thing is, she did manage to hold her own for a little while, and Cinder needed noticeable effort to break Pyrrha's weapon when it was around her neck, she didn't just snap it in half immediately.

not really, she was smiling and didn't need much effort to break it from my point of view. And Pyrrha got stomped when Cinder actually fought seriously.

In Pyrrha's profile it states she's "likely" City Block. So when she's used in matches we'll use her Large Building level rating not City Block.

Ah, ok. But still, it was quite clear during the fight that Cinder could've defeated Pyrrha with ease if she went all out. She was toying with her for the majority of the fight.

I'm actually in support of "Likely City Block level" Pyrrha. Cinder was generally surprised and had a "Oh Crap" expression several times during the fight. She put up a genuinely good fight and would have crushed Cinder with the enormous gears if it weren't for the Fall Maiden's powers.

Meh, I dunno. It doesn't feel that way for me. She's definitely High 8C, but I personally don't see her being 8B.

While Pyrrha did seem to be slightly above Base Cinder, whenever Cinder used her Maiden powers, she was able to casually beat Pyrrha around, and as I've rewatched the fight, it's clear that Cinder is decisively superior (at the start of the fight, she brushed Pyrrha aside with no noticeable effort, and when Cinder decided to stop using Maiden powers for some reason, Pyrrha did gain the upper hand, but then Cinder starts using Maiden powers again and breaks Pyrrhas Sword/Javelin with ease, and then gives her after giving Pyrrha an elbow, toys with her some more, and though Pyrrha did get ONE good shot in, Cinder brushed this aside with ease, and repulsed with such force it outright destroyed Pyrrha's Aura, then she kills Pyrrha)

That doesn't sound like giving much of a good fight. Reppuzan I don't see how Cinder had an "Oh Crap" expression during the fight. Cinder probably didn't expect much of a fight from a high-school student, so she would've of course been somewhat surprised.

I agree with likely City Block for Pyrrha tbh. She was not completely stomp by Cinder. She put up a decent fight that lasted for a bit.

Given that she has Class 5+ lifting strength via lifting steel gears when already relatively low on aura (she was clearly struggling) it is not far fetched for her to be 8-B especially if Cinder and Ozpin both turn out to be high end 8-B or even 8-A. Cinder must have been somewhat tired after fighting Ozpin, though... she did take several hits and was forced into using the Fall Maiden powers and fought Pyrrha immediately after (Cinder is already likely 8-B without the maiden powers given that she was capable of holding her own in a fight against Glenda for a brief amount of time and while at an environmental disadvantage).

Pyrrha should be 8-B given that she is highly regarded amongst her peers who are high 8-C and that she could manipulate several large sized steel gears relatively easily while running low on aura. I firmly support an 8-B Pyrrha (maybe RWBY characters with high 8-C abilities but a 8-B+ semblance should have it noted. Pyrrha is still slightly superior to Ruby in a physical confrontation, but her semblance allows her to apply considerable DC when there is enough metal around).

Pyrrha should likely be listed as "High 8-C, likely 8-B with her semblance"

however, wasn't Cinder already a bit worn out from a previous battle? In that case she wouldn't have the likely 8-b, would she?

considering that Cinder was capable of fighting Glynda in her base, she is already likely 8-B without the maiden powers. Although her fight with Ozpin was hard-fought, she showed no noticable signs of exhaustion (though I think she may have used up at least a considerable amount of aura) but Pyrrha was capable of being strong and fast enough to actually surprise Cinder and she managed to hold out until she used up all of her aura. She should still be 8-B given that she proved to be a challenge for the Fall Maiden and is considered to be stronger than the regular 8-C~high 8-C classmates of hers.

I think she should remain where she is; Cinder never went completely serious in that fight, and when she did it ended quickly due to superior speed and strength.

Depends on Cinder's tier though, if Cinder's tier goes up, Pyrrha's tier goes up as well.

Is this thread dead? I just wanted to say that how is pyrrha high 8-C when Ren and jaune are 8-B?

Ren scales from others. His known feats are taking blows from knucklevee, however it seemed like pyrrha tanked 2 solid blows from cinder with maiden powers. Which should be more powerful. (Cinder used an omnidirectional fire attack to get out of pyrrhas attack, theres no way cinder held back in that attack. Pyrrha still managed to get back up even tho her aura was broken.)

Ren didnt really stood any chance against tyrian. In fact he did worse against tyrian than pyrrha did against cinder. No matter what, I doubt tyrian is anywhere near a FM cinder from V3.

Ren has no feats comparable to pyrrha when it comes to offensive powers. She split penny into pieces and almost crushed cinder with mutltiple iron wheels.

She kept up with cinder and managed to surprise her on atleast once. (Pyrrha managed to get 2 more hits but cinder was completely shocked by pyrrhas attack once). I dont think tyrian is that much faster than cinder. Besides tyrian overwhelmed the whole team anyway.

Neo in V6 only faught base cinder who didnt use any weapon at all. She didnt even try to fight cinder once she activated her maiden power. But neo is still 8-B. Unless base cinder in V6 somehow got stronger than V3 FM cinder, the scaling makes no sense.

Even if base cinder is stronger than FM cinder from V3, it couldnt be that she is stronger without any weapon or using her grim abilities? Cinder didnt use any of it iirc.

Back