• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder drones: murdering a few things

Addictions
Cyn:
Immortality type 2, 6 and 8: Cyn can transfer her consciousness to different bodies, even using several at the same time when she was Tessa. When N managed to get Uzi to regain control of her body, Cyn easily reanimated Tessa's body and wore her previously severed head. Similar to the Disassembly Drones, the Solver/zombie Drones have a Core that can serve as an alternate form in case their body is damaged beyond regeneration. Nori survived as a Heart after being presumably killed by the nanoacids.

Illusion Creation: She created an illusion of Maid V and when possessed Nori she made the cathedral be okay, when it really wasn't.

Resistances to Absolute Solver's abilities: Uzi could not affect Cyn while she was using Tessa as a meat suit.

add these images in Tabbers.

Cyn (The actual that she have in the profile) - Eldritch - "Tessa" - Skyn

N
Resistence to Hacking: While Cyn was able to force N's memories, she was unable to control him due to Uzi being her new admin.

Corrections
This calculation assumes that J and Tessa's capsule arrived from Earth to Copper in one day, when that is not the case, the capsule was already quite close at the end of episode 1, so the calculation is wrong, There is also no real basis for why this is a real laser, so N´s speed would seriously downgrade to Hypersonic..

Nah, while that nearly kill her, it didn't really do it, it was Khan who finished the job, he didn't even kill her, since Nori just left her body useless and she lived peacefully as a heart.

Nah, while that nearly kill her, it didn't really do it, it was Khan who finished the job, he didn't even kill her, since Nori just left her body useless and she lived peacefully as a heart.
I think I may have corrected it to "indirectly killed Nori", since she would've just regenerated just fine if she really was unaffected by the acid. But since she doesn't, that could mean Regen negation since Khan had to deal the finishing blow, which he stated to have put Nori out of her misery.

I think I may have corrected it to "indirectly killed Nori", since she would've just regenerated just fine if she really was unaffected by the acid. But since she doesn't, that could mean Regen negation since Khan had to deal the finishing blow, which he stated to have put Nori out of her misery.
Weml, it could be the that the damage is still being applied, for example if someone has a high Regeneration level but not heat resistance, if that person were in the Sun, the damage would be healed but they would be completely damaged afterwards, put them in a loop, the acid of the murder drones works like this, it melts and is only neutralized with their saliva

To be honest I see multiple problems with the CRT here and would like to correct a lot of the things said here.

Addictions
Cyn:
Immortality type 2, 6 and 8: Cyn can transfer her consciousness to different bodies, even using several at the same time when she was Tessa. When N managed to get Uzi to regain control of her body, Cyn easily reanimated Tessa's body and wore her previously severed head.

Two gigantic inaccuracies here I’m afraid. The first one is an incredibly common mistake, but it isn’t Cyn that possesses Uzi, the Solver itself is a sentient being and is controlling both Cyn and Uzi, that’s more of a Solver thing than a Cyn thing. This is consistently shown as Uzi can possess others as well and is canonically far above Cyn when not weakened.

Even in episode 5 it makes it clear that the Solver is the one actually responsible because text appears speaking to Cyn on here screen when she reboots that says “you will not be discarded” similarly to what Cyn said to Tessa(also both Solver Uzi and Cyn’s dialogue blatantly is labeled “Solver” in captions and the Uzi acrylic is labeled “Host of the Solver” with the line “It took Cyn as a host, then it took everything”

The second inaccuracy here is saying that Cyn reanimated Tess. That was never Tessa to begin with, Cyn was just wearing Tessa’s skin under that spacesuit. We even see her without the spacesuit in the background of episode 4 which shows that she’s been like this since she got to the planet

Just as I mentioned prior, Cyn is one of the puppets of the Solver, she’s not controlling the rest. Nori got possessed by the Solver just as Uzi and Cyn have, that’s more of a Nori feat rather than a Cyn one. However Cyn would still be capable of it regardless given that Eldritch J is basically Eldritch Cyn from wish and can do the same thing.

This is true but it should also be applied to every character that has the Solver, it’s a known fact that Solver users are non interactive to other Solver abilities(yes throwing things with it could work, but actual direct use doesn’t) and it was shown as early as episode 3 in the Doll fight that Uzi was non interactive as well specifically to foreshadow her unlocking the ability to use the Solver properly.
Corrections
This calculation assumes that J and Tessa's capsule arrived from Earth to Copper in one day, when that is not the case, the capsule was already quite close at the end of episode 1, so the calculation is wrong

Flawed, but the result changes little. There is not a big jump between episode 1 and episode 3. Episode 2 happened almost instantly after episode 1 and episode 3 happened at most around a day or two later from what we know(no indication of a big time jump, Uzi is clearly just getting used to the aftermath of episode 2, V would not pretend to be chained up for that long without trying to convince N prior, with V clearly trying for the first time in ep 3), it’s not like what happened with episode 4 where they just skipped 9 months till something happened. In the end that wouldn’t lower it as much as you think, though it would be best to actually het it recalced if possible. Wouldn’t want to bother Psychomaster though, I’ll leave that to someone else.
There is also no real basis for why this is a real laser, so N´s speed would seriously downgrade to Hypersonic..

This is nothing short of a lie. Uzi’s railgun works off of Murder Drone tech and she herself refers to it as a “magnetically amplified photon converger” in episode 1, photon being the keyword that proves that it’s a real laser. Since it’s the same technology, therefore Murder Drone lasers are real.
• Likely Regeneration Negation (A Disassembly Drone was stated to have killed Nori, who likely could regenerate, by hitting her with their Nanite Acid[1])

Uzi has regen as early as episode 1(she’s got no noticeable wounds a few seconds after being impaled to the point that she was bleeding everywhere), but her hand couldn’t regenerate at all until the nanites were neutralized. You could argue that they just do damage faster than Uzi could regen but I still find that to be questionable all things considered given that Todd didn’t immediately dissolve in episode 1 when stung with nanites.

Anyway anything that I didn’t mention and respond to here is accurate.

Apart from what TRAE rejected, I agree with the rest. Though in regards to the landing pod, wouldn’t it be possible that it was a different one that was the same model?

Apart from what TRAE rejected, I agree with the rest. Though in regards to the landing pod, wouldn’t it be possible that it was a different one that was the same model?
We have no evidence that it is different, we see the Three ships arrive in episode 3 at the end

17:35
To be honest I see multiple problems with the CRT here and would like to correct a lot of the things said here.

Two gigantic inaccuracies here I’m afraid. The first one is an incredibly common mistake, but it isn’t Cyn that possesses Uzi, the Solver itself is a sentient being and is controlling both Cyn and Uzi, that’s more of a Solver thing than a Cyn thing. This is consistently shown as Uzi can possess others as well and is canonically far above Cyn when not weakened.

Even in episode 5 it makes it clear that the Solver is the one actually responsible because text appears speaking to Cyn on here screen when she reboots that says “you will not be discarded” similarly to what Cyn said to Tessa(also both Solver Uzi and Cyn’s dialogue blatantly is labeled “Solver” in captions and the Uzi acrylic is labeled “Host of the Solver” with the line “It took Cyn as a host, then it took everything”
However, the solver takes on Cyn's personality, literally telling N "Big Brother" when Uzi is completely possessed, in the best of cases we simply use Cyn's profile as the base profile of the solver, since we have nothing useful to separate it
The second inaccuracy here is saying that Cyn reanimated Tess. That was never Tessa to begin with, Cyn was just wearing Tessa’s skin under that spacesuit. We even see her without the spacesuit in the background of episode 4 which shows that she’s been like this since she got to the planet

Yes, I know that Tesa was murdered and her body stolen when she was a child, literally if it had been that moment then she would have been older instead of having the appearance of a child, since the gala takes place before the arrival of the murder drones to copper and that was 20 years ago.

I used those words because I didn't know how to express myself better.
Just as I mentioned prior, Cyn is one of the puppets of the Solver, she’s not controlling the rest. Nori got possessed by the Solver just as Uzi and Cyn have, that’s more of a Nori feat rather than a Cyn one. However Cyn would still be capable of it regardless given that Eldritch J is basically Eldritch Cyn from wish and can do the same thing.
The only problem I have with this is that Nori calls the solver monster as Cyn, so it is possible that what possessed her presented itself as Cyn or It was directly Cyn in Nori mind or in the cathedral archives it was cataloged as Cyn
This is true but it should also be applied to every character that has the Solver, it’s a known fact that Solver users are non interactive to other Solver abilities(yes throwing things with it could work, but actual direct use doesn’t) and it was shown as early as episode 3 in the Doll fight that Uzi was non interactive as well specifically to foreshadow her unlocking the ability to use the Solver properly.
Yah
Flawed, but the result changes little. There is not a big jump between episode 1 and episode 3. Episode 2 happened almost instantly after episode 1 and episode 3 happened at most around a day or two later from what we know(no indication of a big time jump, Uzi is clearly just getting used to the aftermath of episode 2, V would not pretend to be chained up for that long without trying to convince N prior, with V clearly trying for the first time in ep 3), it’s not like what happened with episode 4 where they just skipped 9 months till something happened. In the end that wouldn’t lower it as much as you think, though it would be best to actually het it recalced if possible. Wouldn’t want to bother Psychomaster though, I’ll leave that to someone else.
Better re-calc than left like what we use
This is nothing short of a lie. Uzi’s railgun works off of Murder Drone tech and she herself refers to it as a “magnetically amplified photon converger” in episode 1, photon being the keyword that proves that it’s a real laser. Since it’s the same technology, therefore Murder Drone lasers are real.

When it was said that they were the same,? I don't remember that they were the same technology, Uzi made it from scratch and at no point in which the blueprint for the Rail gun are shown do it say that it is the same.

Unless Liam had said that on a Live or something

Uzi has regen as early as episode 1(she’s got no noticeable wounds a few seconds after being impaled to the point that she was bleeding everywhere), but her hand couldn’t regenerate at all until the nanites were neutralized. You could argue that they just do damage faster than Uzi could regen but I still find that to be questionable all things considered given that Todd didn’t immediately dissolve in episode 1 when stung with nanites.
Okey, better use this
Anyway anything that I didn’t mention and respond to here is accurate.
Okey

Uzi states in episode 1 that she's using spare parts from the Murder Drones to make her Railgun at the 3:55 mark.
Uzi: (Points to her railgun) Sick-as-hell railgun?! Sci-Fi nonsense that super works! I'm sneaking to the Murder Drone lair tonight to get the last spare part I need to save the world with it and earn my dad's respect and stuff, but mostly the world part

It sounds more to me like she needs the power cell that you can only get at the murder drone home because it's actually a part of a drone (in blueprint), not a murder drone's thing, She doesn't say it's reverse engineering or anything similar, just mentions that she is going to go to their house to get something and that's it.

It sounds more to me like she needs the power cell
Well the ammunition or power cell as you call it is definitely a spare part of the Murder Drones, however Uzi calls it the "last" spare part. This would mean that there were more spare parts she's collected to make the Railgun, she would've needed to create the gun itself before she got the power cell and since she calls the power cell the "last" spare part, it should be evident that she really did build the gun using MD tech.

However, we see how she loots the corpses of Worker Drones, not murder drones or their stuff

Uzi didn't even know what was inside the Murder drone capsule module, so it's very likely that was only this time that she went inside of the spiral for first time.

also never given an indication that any of the members of that city had lost limbs or something (J even say she cannot actually do permanent damage to N)

However, the solver takes on Cyn's personality, literally telling N "Big Brother" when Uzi is completely possessed, in the best of cases we simply use Cyn's profile as the base profile of the solver, since we have nothing useful to separate it
No, it does not gain Cyn’s personality. More that it allows Cyn to retain her own. It was stated in episode 7 that because of N, others were allowed to retain their real personalities.
Yes, I know that Tesa was murdered and her body stolen when she was a child, literally if it had been that moment then she would have been older instead of having the appearance of a child, since the gala takes place before the arrival of the murder drones to copper and that was 20 years ago.

Name where I said that she died at the Gala? All I said was that Tessa wasn’t reanimated like you claimed and rather was dead before she arrives while Cyn pretended to be Tessa. The point is that reanimation isn’t what happened(though doesn’t really matter too much given that Uzi basically did that in episode 4)
I used those words because I didn't know how to express myself better.

Fair enough.

The first part is a misunderstanding, the second there is a factual lie. The captions for Nori in the cathedral quite blatantly read “Solver”, not Cyn.

And Cyn is a puppet, but that doesn’t mean that specifically referring to Cyn individually(which is what Nori was doing. It was Cyn specifically that dragged N down there, though Nori wasn’t sure who it was that actually tried to eat them ). Absolutely every source across the series and merchandise points to them being different things).

Better re-calc than left like what we use
Fair enough
However, we see how she loots the corpses of Worker Drones, not murder drones or their stuff

False. She found the part on the ground outside the landingpod, she didn’t loot it from a Worker.
Uzi didn't even know what was inside the Murder drone capsule module, so it's very likely that was only this time that she went inside of the spiral for first time.

The first time she went inside the landingpod. Not the first time she went past the spire, it wasn’t until she met N that she took that risk.
also never given an indication that any of the members of that city had lost limbs or something (J even say she cannot actually do permanent damage to N)

Keyword is spare, meaning it wasn’t in use. A spare is an extra, just like how card have spare tires.

Uzi found a spare part lying around, one that wasn’t in use.

She found the part on the ground outside the landingpod, she didn’t loot it from a Worker.
Yeah about that too, iirc the only parts that actually belonged to workers were heads or so around that landing pod, and obviously Uzi can't build a Railgun from spare parts if said spare parts were heads. So yeah, her gun is made from MD tech.

Honestly I'm still unsure, it feels like I used car parts to build an rocket launchrt but hey, I'll let it go, too lazy to make this go for more.

Also Cyn is still the one with whom Solver is represented the most, I think something similar to Venom happens here, that although Venom (Solver) uses a Host being Eddie (Cyn here) we do not create separate profiles, but rather we keep it as one

This is nothing short of a lie. Uzi’s railgun works off of Murder Drone tech and she herself refers to it as a “magnetically amplified photon converger” in episode 1, photon being the keyword that proves that it’s a real laser.
Being called a photon doesn't make it real. It has to fit other criteria as well.

What about the fact that it generates heat and has no AOE?
I'll have to look at the justifications for it being legitimate or not, but it being called a photon isn't enough if the source of said photon is unrealistic.

I'll have to look at the justifications for it being legitimate or not, but it being called a photon isn't enough if the source of said photon is unrealistic.
In that case I’d like to add(since you made the specification that this is if the source of the photon is unrealistic), I’d like to clarify that Disassembly Drones actually absorb real matter from the outside world for their abilities as revealed in episode 2. I’m admittedly not very knowledgeable about science though and there are a bunch of conflicting sources about if photons actually count as matter.

If we count photons as matter as some sources claim, then that means it’s being taken from a realistic source and used by them. If not then I see your point

Back