• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punchy Japanese Boy vs Punchy Japanese Boy (Jotaro vs Seiya)

then does he start out with it?
Um. I’m not sure, normally Jotaro would start out with physical strikes, and saving his time Stopping for when it’s needed. But in eoh, he used it on screen for the only time in order to counter Dios usage of it. So, it’s not exactly out of character I think, but he’s probably conservative with it like his time stops. Then again, that was very soon after he realized he could even use reality overwrite.

Um. I’m not sure, normally Jotaro would start out with physical strikes, and saving his time Stopping for when it’s needed. But in eoh, he used it on screen for the only time in order to counter Dios usage of it. So, it’s not exactly out of character I think, but he’s probably conservative with it like his time stops. Then again, that was very soon after he realized he could even use reality overwrite.
does not seem seyia has NPI. also if jotaro uses RW does he start with EE?

does not seem seyia has NPI. also if jotaro uses RW does he start with EE?
He used it to first heal himself. Then he uses it for the rest of the fight to prevent dio from taking his soul And erasing him. after this, he uses it to prevent the deaths of a bunch of jobros, even though some of them were fated, which is the justification for his possible fate manip. Dio was the one who used reality overwrite a lot to erase people, which would allow him to take there soul.

If I remember some users and mods has said that the first thing Dio and Jotaro do is RO which is based on thought, so can seiya survive to that?

Thats existence erasure? Also, ive never seen jotaro actually use that in eoh but eh
One of many uses is the EE, also soul absortion and reality warping:

Reality Overwrite, Existence Erasure, Power Nullification (Allows Heaven DIO to turn whatever he wishes into reality, being able to use it to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any dimension by touching them, as well as nullifying attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4. Valentine himself said that he would have not been able to stop him even if he had had the full Holy Corpse)

He literally overwrite/warp people out of existence in any dimension, its sounds like EE but you need resistence to Reality Warping to resist it and I hear it has 1 layer.

He literally overwrite/warp people out of existence in any dimension, its sounds like EE but you need resistence to Reality Warping to resist it and I hear it has 1 layer.
Im pretty sure these are the only powers derived from reality overwrite for jotaro.
Same as before, but has Reality Overwrite with Star Platinum "Over Heaven", which, since Post-Absorption Heaven Ascension DIO had them, likely includes the following abilities (Except those of the Complete Holy Corpse): Dimensional Travel, Time Travel, BFR, Summoning, Existence Erasure, Corruption (Type 2), Creation, Power Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Healing, Resurrection and possibly Fate Manipulation(Implied to have changed some events in every part in the game's ending, seeing how characters like William Anthonio Zeppeli, Bruno Bucciarati, and Narancia Ghirga, and even himself, who some of which were fated to die, are seemingly still alive, though it's unknown how he exactly manages to change those events)

I mean, if RO is used to make someone get warped from existence, thats erasure existence right?
As the profile said the RO of Jotaro is the same as Dio who has Reality Warping of this.
And yeah thats why its enumerated in Dio's page as Reality warping,EE and power null.
Even if that doesn't work jotaro can still use corruption and power null.

Plus, the powernull is based off contact with his fist, but any attack seiya makes isnt gonna affect sp anyway
No Jotaro can use like dio in the page is stayed he doesn't need to touch someone to use it, its also with a thought and remember seiya can't move because of the time stop.

Back