• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
we did it jobros, we finally found a match for kujo jotaro.
Prime Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) vs The Crimson Chin (The Fairly OddParents!)
  • Crimson Chin can use his plot thing if possible
  • Prime Jotaro is used
  • Speed is NOT equalized 😏
  • Starting distance 20 Meters
  • Fight takes place in a construction site
Jotaro's AP:
Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)>High The World>Angered Star Platinum (One Shot)> The World >Star Platinum 3>Star Platinum 4>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)
The Crimson Chin's AP:
Scales to 43.16 Tons

Jotaro Kujo:
Crimson Chin:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Wait, Why is Jotaro or his stand MFTL? All I can track down from his profile is him upscaling form dudes who's baseline SoL and some SoL statements.

unknown.png

All it says is that he upscales from the hanged man and the sun's light ray which are both just SoL, Anubis who is MFTL by scaling to SP And chariot, And Kakyoin who is Rel

Seriously

Why 8-B characters
Why? Its a 5.5084x gap that isn't all super super big once you take into consideration the huge scaling chain Prime Star Platinum has, literally two one shots and three-four upscales above the 7.83 ton value. With that scaling chain he should be able to somewhat hang in there with Crimson Chin and get duked within one hit.
There's also things such as minor speed advantage against Crimson Chin + lifting strength advantage + his stat amp when Star Platinum is closer to Jotaro, the stronger and faster it gets + time stop which could help Jotaro in this tough battle.
Although this calculation is strange because it does not use Polnareff's canonical height
Why does the calc need to use Polnareff's height? idk im not a calc expert so whatever

Why? Its a 5.5084x gap that isn't all super super big once you take into consideration the huge scaling chain Prime Star Platinum has, literally two one shots and three-four upscales above the 7.83 ton value. With that scaling chain he should be able to somewhat hang in there with Crimson Chin and get duked within one hit.
Okay but why not use High 8-C characters
Why does the calc need to use Polnareff's height? idk im not a calc expert so whatever
I mean, the calculation uses the size of a coin to figure out the distance of the light

But in the same scene there is Chariot's body, which is comparable to Polnareff's.

Okay but why not use High 8-C characters
Wanna know why? Because majority i have encountered gets blitzed because of the stupid speed equalization rules regarding Stands. I stumbled upon Crimson Chin when both Jotaro's Star Platinum and Crimson Chin's speed are relative to one another. I thought it would be interesting so yeah.
I mean, the calculation uses the size of a coin to figure out the distance of the light

But in the same scene there is Chariot's body, which is comparable to Polnareff's.
Shrug, might as well call the guy who calc'd the feat.

A 5.5x is hella close to a one shot, I'm pretty sure the 7.5x gap is for every part of the body and you can one shot with less than a 7.5x gap if you target weak points, plus even if it doesn't one shot it's enough of a gap for the character with the advantage to deal serious damage with one hit

So I'm not really familiar with JJBA, Can Jotaro's stand die or get exhausted somehow?
Jotaro has pretty high stamina so he won't get exhausted that fast. For Jotaro's Stand (Star Platinum) to die, Crimson Chin has to kill Jotaro, the user himself since he can't interact or damage Star Platinum since Crimson Chin does not have Enhanced NPI while Star Platinum has Enhanced Incorporeality, Selective Intangibility and NPI I guess.

Jotaro has pretty high stamina so he won't get exhausted that fast. For Jotaro's Stand (Star Platinum) to die, Crimson Chin has to kill Jotaro, the user himself since he can't interact or damage Star Platinum since Crimson Chin does not have Enhanced NPI while Star Platinum has Enhanced Incorporeality, Selective Intangibility and NPI I guess.
Wait he can't even damage Star platinum?

I think you need Enhanced NPI in order to interact and damage Stands and Enhanced Extrasensory Perception in order to see Stands.

Doesn't Jotaro start with time stop or smth, Heard from other threads. Also no need to restrict Chin's plot manip since I don't think it'll work unless Jotaro is evil or not on the side of justice, and abilities that aren't out of tier can't be restricted iirc

Doesn't Jotaro start with time stop or smth, Heard from other threads. Also no need to restrict Chin's plot manip since I don't think it'll work unless Jotaro is evil or not on the side of justice, and abilities that aren't out of tier can't be restricted iirc
Oh, I'm not familiar with Chin's plot so ima not restrict it then

I'm not either but just reading from the profiles his plot manip's description says something about good always triumphing evil which shouldn't matter here unless jotaro is evil
Oh, I'm not familiar with Chin's plot so ima not restrict it then

Nice, Anyways what does Jotaro start with? Can't really see chin dude winning this any time tbh, unless he magically gets past through SP And manage to hit The real jotaro

Nice, Anyways what does Jotaro start with? Can't really see chin dude winning this any time tbh, unless he magically gets past through SP And manage to hit The real jotaro
Well if Crimson Chin could think of a strategy such as circling around Jotaro to the point Jotaro could get like confused and Crimson Chin attacks Jotaro in a place where Jotaro can't see or not knowing where he will attack could be a bad thing for Jotaro as stated by N'Doul (Enemy Stand User)
""It doesn't matter how fast Star Platinum is! If you don't know where I'm attacking from, I'm still faster!"
There's this weird thing in Jojo if they don't know where the attack will hit, no matter how fast they are they could get hit by stuff much slower than them for example Crazy Diamond being able to casually barrage and deflect through a literal bulletstorm but barely managed to catch one bullet since he didn't know it coming towards him.

Jotaro could start off heading towards Crimson Chin to beat him up personally or use Time Stop for offense or defense

Time stop is going to be a pain for him to get around, does Crimson Chin have anything to deal with the time stop?

Well if Crimson Chin could think of a strategy such as circling around Jotaro to the point Jotaro could get like confused and Crimson Chin attacks Jotaro in a place where Jotaro can't see or not knowing where he will attack could be a bad thing for Jotaro as stated by N'Doul (Enemy Stand User)
""It doesn't matter how fast Star Platinum is! If you don't know where I'm attacking from, I'm still faster!"
There's this weird thing in Jojo if they don't know where the attack will hit, no matter how fast they are they could get hit by stuff much slower than them for example Crazy Diamond being able to casually barrage and deflect through a literal bulletstorm but barely managed to catch one bullet since he didn't know it coming towards him.

Jotaro could start off heading towards Crimson Chin to beat him up personally or use Time Stop for offense or defense
SP has a mind of its own right? Confusing Jotaro or Surprise Attacking Jotaro won't stop SP from seeing you and SP is faster (albeit by a very small amount) He can't sneak attack someone who he can't see too.

SP has a mind of its own right? Confusing Jotaro or Surprise Attacking Jotaro won't stop SP from seeing you and SP is faster (albeit by a very small amount) He can't sneak attack someone who he can't see too.
Well if we go by the profile, it states there Crimson Chin is a very clever fighter he should be able to determine that "Oh there's this thing i cant see punching me away" after taking like a couple of hits which should give him time to make a plan or something unless Jotaro won't let this dude get away after the first time which is a uh oh.
Hmm.. I'm trying to find ways for Crimson Chin to win

Well if we go by the profile, it states there Crimson Chin is a very clever fighter he should be able to determine that "Oh there's this thing i cant see punching me away" after taking like a couple of hits which should give him time to make a plan or something unless Jotaro won't let this dude get away after the first time which is a uh oh.
Hmm.. I'm trying to find ways for Crimson Chin to win
i think this fight is literally:

Crimson chin attempts to attack Jotaro

Star Platinum punches Chin back.

rince and repeat since he cant get by Star Platinum

Back