• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

So it's no longer required to have specific statement like "infinitely superior than lower plane"? Because this is the only things that holds PMMM from being Low 1-C.
Basically this. I know this wiki became lenient as **** lately, but hey, we should take advantage of it.

If Archie Sonic or Pokémon got the cake, why not PMMM too?

Basically this. I know this wiki became lenient as **** lately, but hey, we should take advantage of it.

If Archie Sonic or Pokémon got the cake, why not PMMM too?
That's really neat then. Yes, we should take advantage to this while we can.

I also wanted to talk about the possible Noduality for PMMM God Tier, do you think the Magical Girl-Witch qualify as dual system? This should get puella at least type 1 Noduality.

I also wanted to talk about the possible Noduality for PMMM God Tier, do you think the Magical Girl-Witch qualify as dual system? This should get puella at least type 1 Noduality.
I don't think so to be honest. Dualities in the wiki are stuff that define existence because of them being opposite poles.

Check these profiles to get a better understanding on what I mean.

Oh right, forgot a detail.

Duality here is something like "X and non-X", this is why things like "space and time" or "fire and water" are not dualities unless the verse explicitly treats those as such, as a duality here is instead "water and non-water" or "time and non-time".

Thus in PMMM, unless the verse is very clear about this, the duality shouldn't be "Magical Girl and Witch", but "Magical Girl and Non-Magical Girl" or "Witch and Non-Witch".

Oh right, forgot a detail.

Duality here is something like "X and non-X", this is why things like "space and time" or "fire and water" are not dualities unless the verse explicitly treats those as such, as a duality here is instead "water and non-water" or "time and non-time".
Ah alright, that's actually really understandable explanation.

Also, should we make a cosmology blog for the verse? Some people still don't understand the difference between "World of Witches" and "World of Wraiths". There is also the Magia Record timelines as well, which seems to also have their own set of multiverse as well.

How to evaluate this performance: The unlimited size of Iroha reshapes the infinite universe in the Papa record to the same point in time (in fact, it affects more than just these because the impact range in the plot exceeds the Papa record)

Also, should we make a cosmology blog for the verse? Some people still don't understand the difference between "World of Witches" and "World of Wraiths". There is also the Magia Record timelines as well, which seems to also have their own set of multiverse as well.
That and including stuff about how the canon works.

Also please use references in the blog like the Archie Sonic one, almost anything in PMMM profiles is unsourced and I hate it (looking at those nasty physiology pages, use this to see a good one).

How to evaluate this performance: The unlimited size of Iroha reshapes the infinite universe in the Papa record to the same point in time (in fact, it affects more than just these because the impact range in the plot exceeds the Papa record)
I will read the Infinite Iroha story later to see if she can be scale in any way.

That and including stuff about how the canon works.

Also please use references in the blog like the Archie Sonic one, almost anything in PMMM profiles is unsourced and I hate it (looking at those nasty physiology pages, use this to see a good one).
If possible, I think I can try to find the screenshots of the game in the magia record.

I will read the Infinite Iroha story later to see if she can be scale in any way.
It's not iInfinite Iroha, it's Infinite sized Iroha. What I'm talking about is the character from this year's April Fool's Day, not the one from the main storyline of Magic Record

That would be helpful yes, please do.
Oh yeah, forgot a detail again.

References are to use when the scan in itself does not lead to the source. In the UT Monster Physiology page I did not for most of the part as most of the links are self-explanatory YT links, but given the PMMM verse's nature, all the scans should have a reference.

References are to use when the scan in itself does not lead to the source. In the UT Monster Physiology page I did not for most of the part as most of the links are self-explanatory YT links, but given the PMMM verse's nature, all the scans should have a reference.

I remember I made this blog long ago. It's really crude and needs some actual scans references.

Oh yeah, we should also needs to talk about Hax potency in PMMM. I believe there is an ongoing thread that talks about this topic.

I remember I made this blog long ago. It's really crude and needs some actual scans references.
I genuinely hate it lmao.

I'd suggest to make a remake, making it filled of scans obviously. That preferably made after a section with evidence on how the canon works, to answer all the possible questions, as, no offense, the profiles of PMMM are filled of so much stuff which has as reason "I have no evidence rn, but trust me bro".

Plus the Notable Attacks/Techniques section are genuinely ******* horrible, those list P&A, not techniques.

I genuinely hate it lmao.

I'd suggest to make a remake, making it filled of scans obviously. That preferably made after a section with evidence on how the canon works, to answer all the possible questions, as, no offense, the profiles of PMMM are filled of so much stuff which has as reason "I have no evidence rn, but trust me bro".

Plus the Notable Attacks/Techniques section are genuinely ******* horrible, those list P&A, not techniques.
Yep, gotta be busy from works, but I will try focus on gathering relevant cosmology scans first.

Are you referring to the thing about Madoka being equivalent to a Heaven? Pretty sure that wasn't enough if I recall, unless the regulation change again.
We can try this again since the standards of the tiering system have changed since the last update, look at the case of Archie Sonic for example.

99d030b2255dc2ae.jpg
Good luck today

7-A is fake and gay, btw. It has literally no calc at all.

I genuinely just think that Homura (and thus anyone who is below Mami's 4.5 offense) should just downscale from 7-B, as they're not potrayed as magnitudes below her.

I just noticed Elly calcs yields higher results than Patricia calcs, we should probably used Elly as placeholder instead.

Elly is the placeholder. Sayaka should scales higher for one shotting her. Kyoko should scales above Sayaka for manhandling the latter. Patricia should be above Kyoko since her attacks can contend with Second timeline Madoka's arrows which should be superior in AP than Kyoko. And then Mami is around here as well as Charlotte and Homura's weapons AP.

I'm not sure where should I put base Homura. She has feats knocking out Sayaka and briefly having physical clash with Mami in Rebellion movie.

Dawg.

Plus there can be an argument for FTL arguments, as in Wraith arc Mami's bullets are equal in speed with lasers. Homura's feat would make the verse MFTL.
I was trying to see if someone had recorded this part of the game with the English translation but unfortunately i couldn't find any video like that. At least there are still videos with the original Japanese translation. If someone can find a clip with the english translation and post here, it would be good.
Here (feat happens at moment 12:10).

Edit: Here you can find the clip in Youtube too, it's from Homura's route which sadly isn't translated yet (also, Mami and Kyoko's fight happens at 5:25 there, to be more exactly)

Last edited:
Back