• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฃ๐— ๐— ๐— 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm just a little bored here so I'd like to try to update Kaname Madoka's profile regarding her attack speed and some ability additions for her.

Immeasurable Attack Speed

Here that shows Madoka getting Immeasurable attack speed.

This is a video taken from Episode 12 of PMMM

We can see that Madoka sends her attack to the past or the future with this scan, "This should have been applied because Madoka is Omnipresent". No, this attack was launched before Madoka entered her True Form mode. even this does not deserve to be accepted as Travel Speed Immeasurable because we can see for ourselves that Madoka herself shot her arrow into the sky and sent all her shadows to purify the soul gem before Mahou Shoujo became a witch.

Additional Abilities

Acausality Type 4 and possible Acausality Type 5.

-After Madoka's request was granted by Kyuubey, Madoka's own existence defies the (law of cause and effect) itself.

-A girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world.
If understood well, these feats clearly show that Madoka is no longer bound by Causality, even Kyubey is also surprised how a being that is not even bound by causality, past or future can be in the world of Akemi Homura's soul gem. This clearly shows that Madoka had to use her Avatar to enter
Homura's world in order to help her, even though in the movie Madoka can actually meet Homura but she is not completely in her true form, she can use that form after Homura's world is destroyed.

If this is accepted, then...

Acausality (Type 4. After Madoka's request was granted by Kyubey, Madoka's own existence defies the law of cause and effect itself.)Possibly Acausality (Type 5.Madoka is no longer bound by Causality, and even Kyubey wonders how a being that is not bound by causality, past or future can be in the world of Akemi Homura's soul gem.)

That's all from me, looking forward to your opinion, I still don't plan to return to this community in the near future because I'm very busy, always busy with worldly affairs af.

Bump. Btw, if this is not accepted then I will remove Madoka's Acausality Type 5 and replace it with Acausality Type 4.

IIRC Madoka already had Immeasurable Attack speed but it was not well clarified... Also Acausality 5 it is in a complicated moment, besides madoka does not qualify for Aca 5 by new standards so it should be removed and changed to Type 4.

IIRC Madoka already had Immeasurable Attack speed but it was not well clarified... Also Acausality 5 it is in a complicated moment, besides madoka does not qualify for Aca 5 by new standards so it should be removed and changed to Type 4.
Yes, I have discussed with Delta, it seems that the CRT I made will only renew her Acausality type 5 and change it to Acausality type 4, also Madoka has already got Immeasurable attack speed but should we display it on her profile or not? Tbh Madoka's attack speed is not displayed on the profile because it conflicts with what StrymUltra wants to upgrade, that's because he thinks Madoka's attack can go to the past or the future just because she is an Omnipresent being, also should Madoka get Time Travel? because he fully used his shadow to purify the soul gem that was about to be destroyed.

Immeasurable attack speed seems fine; though, I think it was accepted as Dereck mentioned.

Honestly, I would have waited until the current Acasuality standards are clarified from the respective thread before revising acausality. Though right now, Acasuality seems like it would be Type 4.

Diokay Elizha, it looks like this thread is finished now, I think it's better to wait for the Acausality profile to be revised before changing the profile later.

Back